Built as a private stately home, the 13th Century building and grounds have been lovingly restored into a 21st century Country House Hotel without losing any of its grandeur or heritage. With stunning period features, including ornate, plasterwork ceilings, art noveau panelling, chandeliers, stained glass windows and a sweeping staircase, Beamish Hall is situated within 24-acres of rolling estate parkland.
A destination venue, Best Western Beamish Hall is a four star Country House Hotel, nestled alongside The Stables restaurant, bar and microbrewery and Beamish Wild, our very own High Ropes Course.
We are perfectly located to enjoy the treasures that the North East of England has to offer with Beamish Museum the largest open air museum is just on the door step, Newcastle-Upon-Tyne, Historic Durham and Sunderland city centres just a short drive away, with excellent road, rail and air links.
Whether you want to relax or be active, celebrate or focus on business, we offer you the space, peace and privacy to do it your way.
"An excellent place to stay"
- Arrival Date:
- Mon , 25th Mar 2019
- Departure Date:
- Tues , 26th Mar 2019
- No. of Nights:
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Apartment Room||£280.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Classic Double en suite||£75.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Classic Twin||£75.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|De luxe Double en suite||£85.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Deluxe Twin||£85.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Premier Double||£105.00 per room (breakfast included)|
*Single occupancy is £10 less.
- Regional and Miscellaneous TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2016
- Certificate of Excellence 2018
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good422
- Explorer27586496872Trip Type:CouplesLovely realxing stayMonday, 18th March 2019Lovely relaxing stay at the hotel for a friends wedding. Room was huge and had a Jacuzzi bath which we loved. We had a beautiful breakfast in bed for only £3 extra it was well worth it. Highly... Read full review
- 108lesleydSunderland, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyWedding venueMonday, 18th March 2019Wow!!! My brother got married here on March 16th. Can not fault anything at all. Everything was perfect. Beautiful food. Most of family had booked rooms and they were all very impressed. The wedding... Read full review
- linda fTrip Type:CouplesLovely stayFriday, 22nd March 2019Just got back from a great time at Beamish hall hotel what a beautiful building . Staff very helpful Abbie in Eden room for breakfast was lovely . meals in stables was yummy. very clean all over... Read full review
- Access Statement - Please see below
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - 0
- Access to golf course
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- WiFi Available
|Open New Year|
|2019 (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|
Map & Directions
From A1M Jct 63 (Chester-le-Street exit). Follow A693 towards Stanley for 4 miles (route marked with tourist signs to 'Beamish Museum'). Follow signs to museum. When facing main gate of museum, turn left and follow road for about 1 mile. Road passes Beamish Golf Club then Beamish Hall is next turning on left.
Public Transport Directions
From Chester-le-Street Railway Station. Take a taxi or bus (approximately 4 miles).