Built as a private stately home, the 13th Century building and grounds have been lovingly restored into a 21st century Country House Hotel without losing any of its grandeur or heritage. With stunning period features, including ornate, plasterwork ceilings, art noveau panelling, chandeliers, stained glass windows and a sweeping staircase, Beamish Hall is situated within 24-acres of rolling estate parkland.
A destination venue, Best Western Beamish Hall is a four star Country House Hotel, nestled alongside The Stables restaurant, bar and microbrewery and Beamish Wild, our very own High Ropes Course.
We are perfectly located to enjoy the treasures that the North East of England has to offer with Beamish Museum the largest open air museum is just on the door step, Newcastle-Upon-Tyne, Historic Durham and Sunderland city centres just a short drive away, with excellent road, rail and air links.
Whether you want to relax or be active, celebrate or focus on business, we offer you the space, peace and privacy to do it your way.
"An excellent place to stay"
- Arrival Date:
- Wed , 16th Oct 2019
- Departure Date:
- Thur , 17th Oct 2019
- No. of Nights:
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Apartment Room||£280.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Classic Double en suite||£75.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Classic Twin||£75.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|De luxe Double en suite||£85.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Deluxe Twin||£85.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Premier Double||£105.00 per room (breakfast included)|
*Single occupancy is £10 less.
- Regional and Miscellaneous Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence 2018
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good446
- Anne NMalton, United KingdomTouch of splendourThursday, 10th October 2019A very comfortable hotel set in beautiful grounds, a real hidden treasure just a stones throw from Newcastle and Gateshead. The staff were very helpful and pleasant. The breakfast in the hotel was... Read full review
- Mrs WYorkshire Dales National Park, United KingdomWhat a shameFriday, 11th October 2019This is a lovely hotel, very clean and well maintained. The food was good and reasonably priced. The staff cheerful and helpful. It was just such a shame that our stay was marred by being allotted a... Read full review
- elainedarwenSouthport, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesA hidden gemSaturday, 12th October 2019We had to visit the north eas to see my father I. Hospital, so decided to stay overnight and visit beamish museum, we decided to stay at the beamish hall hotel..what an extremely pleasant and... Read full review
- Access Statement - Please see below
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - 0
- Access to golf course
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- WiFi Available
|Open New Year|
|2019 (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|
Map & Directions
From A1M Jct 63 (Chester-le-Street exit). Follow A693 towards Stanley for 4 miles (route marked with tourist signs to 'Beamish Museum'). Follow signs to museum. When facing main gate of museum, turn left and follow road for about 1 mile. Road passes Beamish Golf Club then Beamish Hall is next turning on left.
Public Transport Directions
From Chester-le-Street Railway Station. Take a taxi or bus (approximately 4 miles).