At 50,000 square feet, The Spa at Rockliffe Hall guarantees the luxury of space to relax, unwind and indulge. Using exclusive Comfort Zone and Dr Murad products, therapists offer facials, wraps and massages to more specialist anti-ageing and detoxing treatments.
Uniquely Rockliffe Hall’s 'water' combines hydro-pool and leisure pool with holistic experiences in one fantastic space… so you can drift away into and their sound-wave therapy beds, or give yourself some me-time in the thermal bathing suite with its tepidarium, caldarium, roman and heat saunas, tropicarium, hydropool and ice fountain.
For those feeling more active, a state-of-the-art Technogym, exercise studios, daily work-out classes and Nordic walking - all under the expert guidance of fitness specialists - should put the zip back into your life.
The Brasserie restaurant, located above the spa serves up many delights including light bites, indulgent meals and smoothies; perfect to enjoy during your visit to The Spa at Rockliffe Hall.
- Regional and Miscellaneous Good Spa Guide Luxury 5 Bubble Spa 2017
- Certificate of Excellence 2018
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good49
- Julie EAppleby, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayAll was brilliantWednesday, 12th September 2018The best beds ever, lovely staff, hotel, food all was amazing. Will definatley return. Lovely grounds to walk round, different restaurants and bars to choose from. Read full review
- pamhogg45Newcastle upon Tyne, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayOne of the bestTuesday, 4th September 2018Excellent spa even has its own bar. Fresh fruit and water free. Staff wandering through if you have any problems Read full review
- _angela_hillerbyStockton-on-Tees, United KingdomDisappointing spa day due to broken equipment and poor response from hotelThursday, 30th August 2018Visited spa today with my adult daughter for two x spa days at a cost of £320 for the day. Chose a spa day that was an extra £50 to include the garden spa. When entering the spa garden we were... Read full review
- On-Site café/restaurant - The Brasserie restaurant is popular with most Spa guests, but Rockliffe hall also has other dining options available; The 3AA Rosette Orangery and The Clubhouse.
Parking & Transport
- On site parking - 220 free spaces.
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
|Season (1 Jan 2018 - 31 Dec 2018)|
|Monday - Sunday||08:00||- 22:00|
|Bank Holiday||08:00||- 22:00|
* The Spa at Rockliffe Hall is open all year round. Advanced booking is essential and hotel guests are advised to book treatments in advance of their stay due to high demand.
Map & Directions
From Durham Tees Valley Airport - From the airport turn right toward A67. At the roundabout take the 3rd exit. At the next roundabout take the 1st exit on to the A67. At the next roundabout take the 1st exit onto the A66. At Darlington Football Club roundabout (A67) take the 1st exit onto Neasham Road. Turn right onto Roundhill Road, sign posted Hurworth. Follow the round for approximately 1 mile into the village of Hurworth. At the T Junction turn right and follow the road for a short while and the hotel is located on the left hand side shortly after the pedestrian lights. From the North - A1(M) Junction 59 (Darlington), take the A167 exit heading towards Darlington. At the roundabout take the 1st exit onto the A167/Durham Road. Continue to follow the A167. At the next roundabout take the 1st exit onto A167/St Cuthbert's Way and go through one roundabout. At the next roundabout take the 1st Exit onto B6280/Parkgate. At the next roundabout take the 2nd Exit onto Neasham Road. Go through one roundabout, at the next roundabout (Darlington Football Club) take the 2nd Exit. Turn right onto Roundhill Road, sign posted Hurworth. Follow the round for approximately 1 mile into the village of Hurworth. At the T Junction turn right and follow the road for a short while and the hotel is located on the left hand side shortly after the pedestrian lights. From the South (Leeds, York, Wetherby) - A1(M) Junction 57 /A66 Darlington. At the roundabout take the 1st exit onto A66/Bridge Rd heading to Darlington. At the next roundabout take the 5th exit onto A167/Croft Road. Continue to follow A167 into Hurworth Place. Turn left at Hurworth Road. Rockliffe Hall is located a few minutes along this road on the right hand side. From the West (M6 Penrith/Keswick/Brough/Glasgow) - at Junction 40 on the M6 take the A66 exit to Keswick/Penrith/Brough. At the roundabout take the 2nd exit onto A66 heading to Brough. Go through one roundabout, at the next roundabout take the 1st exit onto the A6108 heading to Newcastle A1/A66/Darlington. Take the ramp onto the A1(M), slight left at A66 (M) (signs for A66 (M)/Darlington). At the roundabout take the 1st exit onto A66/Bridge Road heading to Darlington. At the next roundabout take the 5th exit (A167) heading towards Northallerton & Croft. Follow this road into Hurworth Place.