Escape the world and experience the spa at Rockliffe Hall, which guarantees you will relax, unwind and indulge. Using exclusive Comfort Zone, Caudalie and Neom products, the team of experienced beauty therapists will take your relaxation to another level with a selection of facials, wraps and massages to more specialist anti-ageing and detoxing treatments.
Enjoy a day of 'me time' with swimming pool, hydro pool, monsoon showers, thermal suite and outdoor hot tub.
For those feeling more active, a state-of-the-art Technogym, exercise studios, daily work-out classes and Nordic walking - all under the expert guidance of fitness specialists.
The Brasserie restaurant, located on the first floor with stunning views of the surrounding countryside serves up many delights from light bites to indulgent meals.
- Regional and Miscellaneous Good Spa Guide Luxury 5 Bubble Spa 2017
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good54
- DizzyPontyCarlisle, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawaySuperb SpaFriday, 6th September 2019Easily the best spa we’ve visited. There are little treasures all over the spa, steam rooms, sauna, ice room, jacuzzi and others, an amazing hydrotherapy pool and a spa garden including infinity... Read full review
- wineandcanapesMiddlesbrough, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayAmazing spa but too many disappointments for a perfect scoreSaturday, 14th September 2019Came here with a friend for a treat - we had booked the Summer Twilight Spa Experience for £70 each; this got us full use of the gym and spa, welcome drinks, 2 hours use of the spa garden and a meal... Read full review
- MrsPaxmanHuddersfield, United KingdomRelaxingMonday, 7th October 2019Very enjoyable and very clean . Can have busy times but overall very relaxing. Staff very helpful even a bar to enjoy Read full review
- On-Site café/restaurant - The Brasserie restaurant is popular with most Spa guests, but Rockliffe hall also has other dining options available; The 4AA Rosette Orangery and The Clubhouse.
Parking & Transport
- On site parking - 220 free spaces.
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
|2019 (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|
|Monday - Sunday||08:00||- 22:00|
|Bank Holiday||08:00||- 22:00|
* The Spa at Rockliffe Hall is open all year round. Advanced booking is essential and hotel guests are advised to book treatments in advance of their stay due to high demand.
Map & Directions
From Durham Tees Valley Airport - From the airport turn right toward A67. At the roundabout take the 3rd exit. At the next roundabout take the 1st exit on to the A67. At the next roundabout take the 1st exit onto the A66. At Darlington Football Club roundabout (A67) take the 1st exit onto Neasham Road. Turn right onto Roundhill Road, sign posted Hurworth. Follow the round for approximately 1 mile into the village of Hurworth. At the T Junction turn right and follow the road for a short while and the hotel is located on the left hand side shortly after the pedestrian lights. From the North - A1(M) Junction 59 (Darlington), take the A167 exit heading towards Darlington. At the roundabout take the 1st exit onto the A167/Durham Road. Continue to follow the A167. At the next roundabout take the 1st exit onto A167/St Cuthbert's Way and go through one roundabout. At the next roundabout take the 1st Exit onto B6280/Parkgate. At the next roundabout take the 2nd Exit onto Neasham Road. Go through one roundabout, at the next roundabout (Darlington Football Club) take the 2nd Exit. Turn right onto Roundhill Road, sign posted Hurworth. Follow the round for approximately 1 mile into the village of Hurworth. At the T Junction turn right and follow the road for a short while and the hotel is located on the left hand side shortly after the pedestrian lights. From the South (Leeds, York, Wetherby) - A1(M) Junction 57 /A66 Darlington. At the roundabout take the 1st exit onto A66/Bridge Rd heading to Darlington. At the next roundabout take the 5th exit onto A167/Croft Road. Continue to follow A167 into Hurworth Place. Turn left at Hurworth Road. Rockliffe Hall is located a few minutes along this road on the right hand side. From the West (M6 Penrith/Keswick/Brough/Glasgow) - at Junction 40 on the M6 take the A66 exit to Keswick/Penrith/Brough. At the roundabout take the 2nd exit onto A66 heading to Brough. Go through one roundabout, at the next roundabout take the 1st exit onto the A6108 heading to Newcastle A1/A66/Darlington. Take the ramp onto the A1(M), slight left at A66 (M) (signs for A66 (M)/Darlington). At the roundabout take the 1st exit onto A66/Bridge Road heading to Darlington. At the next roundabout take the 5th exit (A167) heading towards Northallerton & Croft. Follow this road into Hurworth Place.