At 50,000 square feet, The Spa at Rockliffe Hall guarantees the luxury of space to relax, unwind and indulge. Using exclusive Comfort Zone and Dr Murad products, therapists offer facials, wraps and massages to more specialist anti-ageing and detoxing treatments.
Uniquely Rockliffe Hall’s 'water' combines hydro-pool and leisure pool with holistic experiences in one fantastic space… so you can drift away into and their sound-wave therapy beds, or give yourself some me-time in the thermal bathing suite with its tepidarium, caldarium, roman and heat saunas, tropicarium, hydropool and ice fountain.
For those feeling more active, a state-of-the-art Technogym, exercise studios, daily work-out classes and Nordic walking - all under the expert guidance of fitness specialists - should put the zip back into your life.
The Brasserie restaurant, located above the spa serves up many delights including light bites, indulgent meals and smoothies; perfect to enjoy during your visit to The Spa at Rockliffe Hall.
- Regional and Miscellaneous Good Spa Guide Luxury 5 Bubble Spa 2017
- Certificate of Excellence 2017
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good42
- George RBillingham, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesGreat spa daySunday, 26th November 2017We spent a leisurely day at the spa. Great facilities and staff. Lunch very good and a super massage. All in all well recommend. Read full review
- Jollyroger560Middlesbrough, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesPERFECT, FRIENDLY, RELAXING, CLEANSaturday, 25th November 2017I recently had a Spa day at Rockliffe with my wife. It was my first visit to a Spa so wasnt sure what to expect but can say that I thoroughly enjoyed my day. The Spa was larger than I thought it... Read full review
- bumper4newcastleTrip Type:Friends getawayAmazing spa.... loved itMonday, 13th November 2017I have been to many spas and i have to say this is my favourite so far. Its just that extra bit special. We had a 2 hour spa garden and im so glad we did as it was my favourite part. Our spa day... Read full review
Parking & Transport
- On site parking - 220 free spaces.
- On-Site café/restaurant - The Brasserie restaurant is popular with most Spa guests, but Rockliffe hall also has other dining options available; The 3AA Rosette Orangery and The Clubhouse.
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
|2017 (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017)|
|Monday - Sunday||08:00||- 22:00|
|Bank Holiday||08:00||- 22:00|
* The Spa at Rockliffe Hall is open all year round. Advanced booking is essential and hotel guests are advised to book treatments in advance of their stay due to high demand.
Map & Directions
From Durham Tees Valley Airport - From the airport turn right toward A67. At the roundabout take the 3rd exit. At the next roundabout take the 1st exit on to the A67. At the next roundabout take the 1st exit onto the A66. At Darlington Football Club roundabout (A67) take the 1st exit onto Neasham Road. Turn right onto Roundhill Road, sign posted Hurworth. Follow the round for approximately 1 mile into the village of Hurworth. At the T Junction turn right and follow the road for a short while and the hotel is located on the left hand side shortly after the pedestrian lights. From the North - A1(M) Junction 59 (Darlington), take the A167 exit heading towards Darlington. At the roundabout take the 1st exit onto the A167/Durham Road. Continue to follow the A167. At the next roundabout take the 1st exit onto A167/St Cuthbert's Way and go through one roundabout. At the next roundabout take the 1st Exit onto B6280/Parkgate. At the next roundabout take the 2nd Exit onto Neasham Road. Go through one roundabout, at the next roundabout (Darlington Football Club) take the 2nd Exit. Turn right onto Roundhill Road, sign posted Hurworth. Follow the round for approximately 1 mile into the village of Hurworth. At the T Junction turn right and follow the road for a short while and the hotel is located on the left hand side shortly after the pedestrian lights. From the South (Leeds, York, Wetherby) - A1(M) Junction 57 /A66 Darlington. At the roundabout take the 1st exit onto A66/Bridge Rd heading to Darlington. At the next roundabout take the 5th exit onto A167/Croft Road. Continue to follow A167 into Hurworth Place. Turn left at Hurworth Road. Rockliffe Hall is located a few minutes along this road on the right hand side. From the West (M6 Penrith/Keswick/Brough/Glasgow) - at Junction 40 on the M6 take the A66 exit to Keswick/Penrith/Brough. At the roundabout take the 2nd exit onto A66 heading to Brough. Go through one roundabout, at the next roundabout take the 1st exit onto the A6108 heading to Newcastle A1/A66/Darlington. Take the ramp onto the A1(M), slight left at A66 (M) (signs for A66 (M)/Darlington). At the roundabout take the 1st exit onto A66/Bridge Road heading to Darlington. At the next roundabout take the 5th exit (A167) heading towards Northallerton & Croft. Follow this road into Hurworth Place.