If you love to shop and enjoy a great day out Dalton Park is just what you are looking for!
There are over 60 outlet shops to visit where you can save up to 50% off brands you love every day. Theres everything from stylish home furnishings, sports and outdoor gear and all kinds of gorgeous accessories from luxury handbags to sparkling jewellery and shiny new shoes.
When you have shopped till you are ready to drop there are lots of great places to take a quick break. With plenty of cafes dotted throughout the mall you can sit back and relax with a cuppa and maybe a peice of cake. If you are a bit more hungry head to the restaurant piazza where you can unwind over dinner.
There's also a 7 screen Cineworld at Dalton Park which is situated above the restaurant piazza where you can enjoy all the latest movie releases on the big screen.
So why not treat yourself to a trip to Dalton Park.
- 2019 video
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good110
- moomimSaltburn-by-the-Sea, United KingdomCodropheniaMonday, 9th March 2020We stopped here for a fish and chip lunch whilst shopping for bargains! We weren't disappointed - the food was delicious, beautifully cooked chunky chips and nice fresh fish - gorgeous! My only... Read full review
- morittatoniiTrip Type:Friends getawayWorth the tripMonday, 9th March 2020Should say adidas was amazing such bargain prices full really good trainers! Cosmetic shops were also amazing! Prices were unbelievable .an estee lauder lipstick from 9.50-£17!!! And gift pack were... Read full review
- JazzJPHDurham, United KingdomSome Decent ShopsWednesday, 11th March 2020Dalton Park is worth the trip if you're local. It's nothing like York or Cheshire outlets - it is much smaller. The layout is convenient though, with the large car park and the crescent shape shop... Read full review
- Designated parking provided for guests with disabilities
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
- Wheelchair hire
- On-Site café/restaurant - McDonalds, Starbucks, Thorntons, BB's Coffee Shop, Spud U Like, Subway.
Children & Infants
- Baby changing facilities
- Childrens Play Area
Parking & Transport
- Coach Drop Off / Pick Up Point
- Coach parking
- Coach Parking Onsite
- Frequent bus services
- On site parking - Free parking.
- Parking (free)
- Groups Accepted - Coach drivers loyalty card discounts, offers for groups contact 0191 526 6157
- Cash machines
- Gift vouchers
- Groups: Meet and Greet Services
- Lost property
- Public toilets
- Visitor information
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
|Open (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2020)|
|Monday - Friday||10:00||- 18:00|
|Bank Holiday||10:00||- 18:00|
* The safety, health and wellbeing of our guests and our staff is now, as it is always, our absolute priority. All of our employees and brand partners have been fully briefed to maintain the highest hygiene standards possible and we have put measures in place to clean our public places deeper and more frequently. We are remaining vigilant about upcoming news and information, and carefully watching how this situation is unfolding in the next few days and weeks following government advice.
For now, our centre is open and ready to welcome you.
To support our stores and their teams we have reduced the centre trading hours to:
Monday to Saturday 10am - 6pm
Sundays remain unchanged 10am - 4pm
McDonald's has reduced opening hours, closing at midnight and reopening at 6am and have closed seating areas, moving to being takeaway and Drive Thru only.
A number of individual brands have taken the corporate decision to temporarily close their UK stores, purely as a precautionary measure. Please visit our website for current update
Sunday trading: Closed Easter Sunday. Restaurants and cinema open ‘til late
Closed 25 Dec.
Map & Directions
Nearest major road is A19. On the B1285 jct with the A19 (signposted Seaham and Murton), turn to Murton and Dalton Park is on the left. 20 mins south of Newcastle on A19. From A1 take jct 62 or jct 65 and follow signs to A19.
Public Transport Directions
Nearest rail station is Durham Station. Regular bus services from Durham and Sunderland. Please ring traveline 0871 200 2233 to confirm.