Dalton Moor Farm, Vegan Fruit Farm, is a stunningly beautiful hidden gem, close to Murton, in East Durham.
It operates as a social enterprise, dedicated to regenerating and supporting the natural environment. working in harmony with Mother Nature, to sustain the future health and wellbeing of all her Earthlings.
We sell in our shop, a range of hand made Vegan Foods and Drinks, crafted from fresh wild and cultivated plants grown right here on the farm.
Our products are available for direct sale and to trade.
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Toilets for disabled visitors
- Contactless payment possible
- COVID-19 measures in place
- COVID-19 refund and cancellation policy in place
- COVID-19 risk assessment completed
- COVID-19 staff training completed
- Deep cleaning between visitors
- Facilities must be booked
- Hand sanitizer available to visitors & staff
- Online booking possible
- Online ordering available
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Socially distanced spaced seating
- Staff required to regularly wash hands
Parking & Transport
- Frequent bus services
- On site parking
- Parking (free)
- Groups Accepted
- Special group rates
- Gift vouchers
- Public toilets
- Out of town
Travel & Trade
- Group discounts available
|Activities (18 June 2021 - 31 Dec 2022)|
* Please contact us before visiting the farm.
The farm is open for booked farm tours and for scheduled events only.
To arrange to visit the shop please call us first.
Please visit our website for more information or to book our events.
Map & Directions
access to Dalton Moor Lane is from Truro Avenue, Murton SR7 9LD
Note this is a different postcode from our address - Use this one to find us - or use What3Words ///warns.keen.blatantly
Public Transport Directions
Number 61 Bus stops at the end of our lane with a regular service . Other serivces connect via Dalton Park Shopping Centre.
Nearest Rail Stations are Seaham, Sunderland, Horden, Durham