Here at Woodlands Bistro & Venue we are just a hop skip and jump from County Durham's city centre. Nestled in the beautiful County's countryside which we call home, away from the hustle and bustle. Make your visit a real day out with our Congburn Nurseries and Garden Centre followed by a hearty breakfast, a lazy brunch, afternoon tea celebration or tuck in to our delicious main meals at Woodlands.
Join us for one of our speciality nights including:
BBQ Grill Night every Tuesday from 6pm and every Friday from 6pm throughout December. Our chefs will be cooking alfresco to make proper BBQ food from sirloin steak cooked to perfection, to Jerk chicken and Woodlands burgers.
Tapas From Around The World from 6pm every Wednesday and Thursday. Let us take you on a culinary adventure sampling the tastiest dishes from around the globe this is a MUST event for all foodies!
Make Woodlands Bistro & Venue a part of your closest memories with your nearest and dearest with our brand new wedding and events venue! Along with our in-house Catering - entertainment & decor services, we've got you covered!
Take a look at our instagram page here.
- Regional and Miscellaneous TripAdvisor Travellers Choice Award 2022 2022
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good18
- 835annfDurham, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyLunch dateMonday, 19th February 2024We have visited woodlands a few times now for breakfast and lunch we have had lunch today I had the Korean noodles from the specials and apple & rhubarb crumble it was beautiful The rest of party... Read full review
- susie1233Durham, United KingdomDelicious Sunday LunchTuesday, 20th February 2024Quite possibly one of the nicest Sunday Lunches I've had in a while, couldn't fault it. The staff were lovely, very polite and friendly, determined to make sure we had everything we could possibly... Read full review
- Laura MTrip Type:FamilyGreat Quality FoodSaturday, 24th February 2024Very high quality food- excellent pies, well-filled, great pastry, veg cooked al dente- lovely meal! Good service, clean and dog-friendly too ! Read full review
- All areas accessible to disabled visitors
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
- Serve afternoon tea
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age)
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- Available for wedding receptions
- Groups accepted
- Pets accepted
- WiFi Available
|2024 (1 Jan 2024 - 31 Dec 2024)
|Monday - Wednesday
|Thursday - Saturday
* BRAND NEW Evening Menu available every Thursday, Friday & Saturday from 6pm. Bar open from 4pm.