As everything we do is 'For the love of beer', we have strived to create the ideal setting to enjoy a great Sonnet 43 beer, brewed just a few miles away, with the best of British cuisine here at The Lambton Worm.
At the Lambton Worm Sonnet 43 Brew Pub and Restaurant we can guarantee you a warm welcome, friendly and relaxed service and the very best of traditional British food, with menus which take British dishes you know and love and gives them a modern twist.
We're passionate about sourcing our food locally and this is amongst the reason we were awarded 2 star sustainability champion rating by the Sustainability Restaurant Association. We seek out fantastic produce in the region and build relationships with our suppliers, in order to guarantee the food on our plates are of great quality.
All of our dishes have been developed with a suggested Sonnet 43 beer pairing, so the meal that is served and the drink that is poured to you, gives a remarkable taste experience- one that is the true taste of the North East.
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Dinner||£5.50 average price per head|
|Lunch||£5.50 average price per head|
|Sunday lunch||£8.95 average price per head|
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good227
- Don19645Doncaster, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesLovely stay for Cricket BreakWednesday, 10th July 2019We stayed midweek in July for a stop over to enjoy the cricket world cup at chester-le-street. we were really overwhelmed by the hospitality we received. Lovely staff who go out of there way to help... Read full review
- Anncrise MNever 4 stars in a million yearsMonday, 15th July 2019I don't understand how this hotel can be AA rated as 4 star. It is terribly run down. The secure door to the hotel rooms does not stay shut so anyone can enter. The carpet on the stairs is dirty and... Read full review
- LindaT009Trip Type:CouplesWould RecommendWednesday, 17th July 2019I Traveled with my husband to stay overnight as it was close to Durham cricket ground.We stayed during the cricket world cup..Staff are helpful and nothing is too much trouble. Check in very... Read full review
- Access Statement - Please see below
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age)
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
|2019 (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|
|Monday - Thursday||11:30||- 23:00|
|Friday - Saturday||11:30||- 00:00|
|Bank Holiday||12:00||- 22:30|