As everything we do is 'For the love of beer', we have strived to create the ideal setting to enjoy a great Sonnet 43 beer, brewed just a few miles away, with the best of British cuisine here at The Lambton Worm.
At the Lambton Worm Sonnet 43 Brew Pub and Restaurant we can guarantee you a warm welcome, friendly and relaxed service and the very best of traditional British food, with menus which take British dishes you know and love and gives them a modern twist.
We're passionate about sourcing our food locally and this is amongst the reason we were awarded 2 star sustainability champion rating by the Sustainability Restaurant Association. We seek out fantastic produce in the region and build relationships with our suppliers, in order to guarantee the food on our plates are of great quality.
All of our dishes have been developed with a suggested Sonnet 43 beer pairing, so the meal that is served and the drink that is poured to you, gives a remarkable taste experience- one that is the true taste of the North East.
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Dinner||£5.50 average price per head|
|Lunch||£5.50 average price per head|
|Sunday lunch||£8.95 average price per head|
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Certificate of Excellence 2018
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good220
- ella sLeeds, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesWeekend stay at lambton wormMonday, 17th December 2018We find the lambton worm perfectly situated near family when we visit Chester le street and a bus stop to Newcastle/Durham right out side on the main road. We paid for 2 nights with breakfast... Read full review
- dorlaUKTrip Type:Friends getawayA good Christmas meal for large groupSaturday, 29th December 2018I attended a Christmas meal at the Lambton Worm along with 19 other people not having high expectations as this type of meal usually is a disappointment and I was pleased to be proved wrong. My... Read full review
- Max3311Newcastle upon Tyne, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyBar mealSunday, 30th December 2018We popped in Friday 27th Dec 2018, the atmosphere was very laid back with chilled out (not Christmas anthems!) music playing and decided to have a bar meal. I chose the Thai Chicken curry and my wife... Read full review
- Access Statement - Please see below
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age)
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
|2019 (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|
|Monday - Thursday||11:30||- 23:00|
|Friday - Saturday||11:30||- 00:00|
|Bank Holiday||12:00||- 22:30|