As everything we do is 'For the love of beer', we have strived to create the ideal setting to enjoy a great Sonnet 43 beer, brewed just a few miles away, with the best of British cuisine here at The Lambton Worm.
At the Lambton Worm Sonnet 43 Brew Pub and Restaurant we can guarantee you a warm welcome, friendly and relaxed service and the very best of traditional British food, with menus which take British dishes you know and love and gives them a modern twist.
We're passionate about sourcing our food locally and this is amongst the reason we were awarded 2 star sustainability champion rating by the Sustainability Restaurant Association. We seek out fantastic produce in the region and build relationships with our suppliers, in order to guarantee the food on our plates are of great quality.
All of our dishes have been developed with a suggested Sonnet 43 beer pairing, so the meal that is served and the drink that is poured to you, gives a remarkable taste experience- one that is the true taste of the North East.
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Dinner||£5.50 average price per head|
|Lunch||£5.50 average price per head|
|Sunday lunch||£8.95 average price per head|
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good227
- lambtondrTrip Type:CouplesLunch time visitTuesday, 6th August 2019A most relaxing environment with efficient and friendly staff. Lunchtime Menu provides a good choice of food at good value for money. The bottle of Merlot was priced most competitively and the club... Read full review
- Cyril DRealAlesSunday, 1st September 2019Nice bar atmosphere. Food is home cooked and plenty of choice. Vegan menu available and a cracking selection of real ales. Will return when in in the area Read full review
- paulcarol40Halifax, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyCouple of days awayFriday, 13th September 2019Stayed at this so called boutique pub for 2 nights while visiting Beamish. The pub itself is dark and dismal, evening staff quite friendly but morning staff unsociable. We had an evening meal there... Read full review
- Access Statement - Please see below
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age)
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
|2019 (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|
|Monday - Thursday||11:30||- 23:00|
|Friday - Saturday||11:30||- 00:00|
|Bank Holiday||12:00||- 22:30|