As everything we do is 'For the love of beer', we have strived to create the ideal setting to enjoy a great Sonnet 43 beer, brewed just a few miles away, with the best of British cuisine here at The Lambton Worm.
At the Lambton Worm Sonnet 43 Brew Pub and Restaurant we can guarantee you a warm welcome, friendly and relaxed service and the very best of traditional British food, with menus which take British dishes you know and love and gives them a modern twist.
We're passionate about sourcing our food locally and this is amongst the reason we were awarded 2 star sustainability champion rating by the Sustainability Restaurant Association. We seek out fantastic produce in the region and build relationships with our suppliers, in order to guarantee the food on our plates are of great quality.
All of our dishes have been developed with a suggested Sonnet 43 beer pairing, so the meal that is served and the drink that is poured to you, gives a remarkable taste experience- one that is the true taste of the North East.
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Dinner||£5.50 average price per head|
|Lunch||£5.50 average price per head|
|Sunday lunch||£8.95 average price per head|
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2018
- Very Good222
- 558karenaWashington, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesNice bar area, reasonable prices and good foodTuesday, 7th May 2019Been a few times but not for a while. Menu changed and good choice including vegan. Nice soft brown chips and decent quality meat. We had the mixed grill and scampi. Both nice and big enough... Read full review
- TraceyPriddenNottingham, United KingdomTrip Type:Couples4*. Really???Friday, 10th May 2019My husband and I stayed here for one night. The corridors to the bedrooms reminded me of an escape room! The bedroom was very small, clean except for the window roller blinds and bathroom floor which... Read full review
- adeller2017Trip Type:CouplesHit and missSunday, 12th May 2019We have been to The Lambton Worm many times for a quick lunch, and a couple of times in the evening. I must say that the contrast between the two is enormous. Quality, fresh food has been served to... Read full review
- Access Statement - Please see below
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age)
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
|2019 (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|
|Monday - Thursday||11:30||- 23:00|
|Friday - Saturday||11:30||- 00:00|
|Bank Holiday||12:00||- 22:30|