As everything we do is 'For the love of beer', we have strived to create the ideal setting to enjoy a great Sonnet 43 beer, brewed just a few miles away, with the best of British cuisine here at The Lambton Worm.
At the Lambton Worm Sonnet 43 Brew Pub and Restaurant we can guarantee you a warm welcome, friendly and relaxed service and the very best of traditional British food, with menus which take British dishes you know and love and gives them a modern twist.
We're passionate about sourcing our food locally and this is amongst the reason we were awarded 2 star sustainability champion rating by the Sustainability Restaurant Association. We seek out fantastic produce in the region and build relationships with our suppliers, in order to guarantee the food on our plates are of great quality.
All of our dishes have been developed with a suggested Sonnet 43 beer pairing, so the meal that is served and the drink that is poured to you, gives a remarkable taste experience- one that is the true taste of the North East.
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Dinner||from £5.50 to £18.95 average price per head|
|Lunch||from £5.50 to £18.95 average price per head|
|Sunday lunch||from £8.95 to £12.95 average price per head|
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Certificate of Excellence 2018
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good213
- Angela DCheshireTrip Type:FamilyWorth a visitTuesday, 14th August 2018This was chosen for us by family as we were all attending a family wedding. On arriving we were greeted very nicely. Booking in was no problem. Our room was lovely and clean, we unpacked, then... Read full review
- immieb2018Greater Manchester, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyLovely pubMonday, 13th August 2018We come here for family meals and the food is gorgeous, the staff are excellent and friendly - do so well to cater to large parties so efficiently. The roast dinners are lovely. Just down the road... Read full review
- McGuire1964Newcastle upon Tyne, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesOutstandingThursday, 9th August 2018We stayed over a weekend in June, we ate twice At the Lambton Worm. In the cosy bar area we enjoyed a hanging kebab & steak. Both were great! Service was really friendly! We ate on the restaurant on... Read full review
- Access Statement - Please see below
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age)
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
|Season (1 Jan 2018 - 31 Dec 2018)|
|Monday - Thursday||11:30||- 23:00|
|Friday - Saturday||11:30||- 00:00|
|Bank Holiday||12:00||- 22:30|