As everything we do is 'For the love of beer', we have strived to create the ideal setting to enjoy a great Sonnet 43 beer, brewed just a few miles away, with the best of British cuisine here at The Lambton Worm.
At the Lambton Worm Sonnet 43 Brew Pub and Restaurant we can guarantee you a warm welcome, friendly and relaxed service and the very best of traditional British food, with menus which take British dishes you know and love and gives them a modern twist.
We're passionate about sourcing our food locally and this is amongst the reason we were awarded 2 star sustainability champion rating by the Sustainability Restaurant Association. We seek out fantastic produce in the region and build relationships with our suppliers, in order to guarantee the food on our plates are of great quality.
All of our dishes have been developed with a suggested Sonnet 43 beer pairing, so the meal that is served and the drink that is poured to you, gives a remarkable taste experience- one that is the true taste of the North East.
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Dinner||from £5.50 to £18.95 average price per head|
|Lunch||from £5.50 to £18.95 average price per head|
|Sunday lunch||from £8.95 to £12.95 average price per head|
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Certificate of Excellence 2018
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good217
- Malcolm AChorley, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawaySuper pub with great alesWednesday, 17th October 2018Went here for a meal the evening before the Great North Run. fabulous range of Local brewed ales and a fantastic variety on the menu. We all ended up having the mixed grill, not ideal the evening... Read full review
- kevinsmith465NewcastleTrip Type:FamilyA la Carte prices but not a la Carte qualitySunday, 14th October 2018Very disappointed with quality and quantity of food. Beetroot starter was disgraceful, 5 small pieces of beetroot with a few salad leaves @£6.50!!!!. Main seafood medley was so small they added about... Read full review
- oldhamers_11Oldham, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesDeliciousSaturday, 13th October 2018Menu made you spoilt for choice we had the set menu, but we noticed the lamb shanks looked wonderful Read full review
- Access Statement - Please see below
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age)
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
|Season (1 Jan 2018 - 31 Dec 2018)|
|Monday - Thursday||11:30||- 23:00|
|Friday - Saturday||11:30||- 00:00|
|Bank Holiday||12:00||- 22:30|