As everything we do is 'For the love of beer', we have strived to create the ideal setting to enjoy a great Sonnet 43 beer, brewed just a few miles away, with the best of British cuisine here at The Lambton Worm.
At the Lambton Worm Sonnet 43 Brew Pub and Restaurant we can guarantee you a warm welcome, friendly and relaxed service and the very best of traditional British food, with menus which take British dishes you know and love and gives them a modern twist.
We're passionate about sourcing our food locally and this is amongst the reason we were awarded 2 star sustainability champion rating by the Sustainability Restaurant Association. We seek out fantastic produce in the region and build relationships with our suppliers, in order to guarantee the food on our plates are of great quality.
All of our dishes have been developed with a suggested Sonnet 43 beer pairing, so the meal that is served and the drink that is poured to you, gives a remarkable taste experience- one that is the true taste of the North East.
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Dinner||£5.50 average price per head|
|Lunch||£5.50 average price per head|
|Sunday lunch||£8.95 average price per head|
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good238
- BillEarlie23Trip Type:CouplesFantastic barSunday, 5th January 2020Dropped in late on Sunday (16:30) for something to eat! Menu was fantastic and the staff could not do enough to help. 10 out of 10 for everything. Read full review
- 267emmacBirtley, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesExcellent service and foodSunday, 19th January 2020This is the first time we have been to Charlie’s steakhouse. The staff are fantastic and can’t do enough to help. The food was excellent, we would highly recommend. Read full review
- Jessica BDurham, United KingdomGood service, Good food excellent ambienceMonday, 20th January 2020I visited the Lambton worm with my partner between Christmas and New year, as we both really fancied fish and chips somewhere. We at in the bar area and loved the interior decor. The food came... Read full review
- Access Statement - Please see below
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age)
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
|2019 (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2020)|
|Monday - Thursday||11:30||- 23:00|
|Friday - Saturday||11:30||- 00:00|
|Bank Holiday||12:00||- 22:30|