AboutOften referred to as 'one of the best kept secrets in Durham', picturesque Tudhoe village is a quiet backwater, where on the village green you’ll find the family run Green Tree 1727 Country Pub and Restaurant. A beautiful 280-year-old dalestone inn, only 4 miles from Durham City.
A warm welcome is always assured from your hosts the Hopson family. With home cooked quality fayre served all day, everyday 12pm till 8.30pm Monday to Saturday or our delicious Sunday Roasts served Sunday 12pm till 2pm in our 60 seated restaurant.
Our lovely beer garden provides the perfect place for your little ones to run off steam in our brand new play area, while you enjoy one of our Cask Marque ales or sample our wine list comprising a mix of old and new world varieties.
It’s a great picturesque venue for weddings, christenings, funerals, those special occasion parties or corporate away days
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|A la carte||£4.95 average price per head|
|Dinner - 2 course||£7.90 average price per head|
|Lunch||£4.45 average price per head|
|Sunday Lunch||£6.45 average price per head|
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Regional and Miscellaneous Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence 2018
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good92
- George MTrip Type:CouplesMotorhome visitSaturday, 15th June 2019Murrie was really welcoming and helped us get parked up for the night. The pub is lovely and was really busy with a nice atmosphere. We'll definitely be going back ... thanks for a lovely stay! Read full review
- bonniesbedheighington villageTrip Type:CouplesNo room at the innWednesday, 19th June 2019Called in on Saturday afternoon about 4 to an empty pub and were told the chef was on break and we couldn't be fitted in.No apology no food wouldn't go back.Why say serve food all day we came a long... Read full review
- Ameski82Durham, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesGood for Sunday lunchSunday, 23rd June 2019Good Sunday lunch, reasonably priced and also serve a good veggie alternative. The warm chocolate brownies with ice cream are definitely worth a try for dessert! Staff always friendly and attentive. Read full review
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- Delta accepted
- Maestro accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Max group size - 65 in restaurant plus 15 in lounge
- Solo accepted
- Visa accepted
- In countryside
- Outdoor Attraction - Beer garden.
|2019 (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|