AboutOften referred to as 'one of the best kept secrets in Durham', picturesque Tudhoe village is a quiet backwater, where on the village green you’ll find the family run Green Tree 1727 Country Pub and Restaurant. A beautiful 280-year-old dalestone inn, only 4 miles from Durham City.
A warm welcome is always assured from your hosts the Hopson family. With home cooked quality fayre served all day, everyday 12pm till 8.30pm Monday to Saturday or our delicious Sunday Roasts served Sunday 12pm till 2pm in our 60 seated restaurant.
Our lovely beer garden provides the perfect place for your little ones to run off steam in our brand new play area, while you enjoy one of our Cask Marque ales or sample our wine list comprising a mix of old and new world varieties.
It’s a great picturesque venue for weddings, christenings, funerals, those special occasion parties or corporate away days
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|A la carte||from £4.95 to £9.45 average price per head|
|Dinner - 2 course||from £7.90 to £21.90 average price per head|
|Lunch||from £4.45 to £13.95 average price per head|
|Sunday Lunch||from £6.45 to £7.95 average price per head|
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Regional and Miscellaneous TasteDurham Highest Quality Assured 2017
- Regional and Miscellaneous Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence 2018
- Certificate of Excellence 2018
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good79
- Georgina911Newcastle upon Tyne, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesGreat food and great serviceTuesday, 4th September 2018Fabulous pub! Can not fault anything... food was excellent (chips to die for) Service and price superb! Sad we don’t live closer to visit more often Read full review
- john mManchester, UKTrip Type:CouplesEvening mealSunday, 2nd September 2018Found this restaurant after reviewing location via trip advisor. We decided to try it out for an evening meal, and enjoyed it that much, we revisited a couple of nights later. Good value food, with a... Read full review
- MARK JOHN RSpennymoorTrip Type:FamilyEvening mealSunday, 2nd September 2018Good good varied menu v attentive service and while since last here but still great as ever and all 3 of us enjoyed our meals and reasonably priced will be returning sooner next time M Read full review
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- Delta accepted
- Maestro accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Max group size - 65 in restaurant plus 15 in lounge
- Solo accepted
- Visa accepted
- In countryside
- Outdoor Attraction - Beer garden.
|Season (1 Jan 2018 - 31 Dec 2018)|
|Monday - Sunday||12:00||- 23:00|
|Bank Holiday||12:00||- 23:00|