AboutOften referred to as 'one of the best kept secrets in Durham', picturesque Tudhoe village is a quiet backwater, where on the village green you’ll find the family run Green Tree 1727 Country Pub and Restaurant. A beautiful 280-year-old dalestone inn, only 4 miles from Durham City.
A warm welcome is always assured from your hosts the Hopson family. With home cooked quality fayre served all day, everyday 12pm till 8.30pm Monday to Saturday or our delicious Sunday Roasts served Sunday 12pm till 2pm in our 60 seated restaurant.
Our lovely beer garden provides the perfect place for your little ones to run off steam in our brand new play area, while you enjoy one of our Cask Marque ales or sample our wine list comprising a mix of old and new world varieties.
It’s a great picturesque venue for weddings, christenings, funerals, those special occasion parties or corporate away days
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|A la carte||£4.95 average price per head|
|Dinner - 2 course||£7.90 average price per head|
|Lunch||£4.45 average price per head|
|Sunday Lunch||£6.45 average price per head|
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Regional and Miscellaneous TasteDurham Highest Quality Assured 2017
- Regional and Miscellaneous Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence 2018
- Certificate of Excellence 2018
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good90
- L3013WAstephenwChester-le-Street, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayTwins 21st BirthdaySunday, 7th April 2019Back to the Green Tree for my twin daughters 21st birthday with some friends. We’re regulars and always have a great time but the other four were all first timers. Everyone declared the food amongst... Read full review
- mattressback2001Darlington, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawaySunday dinsWednesday, 17th April 2019My first visit here and I'm sure I'll be back again, really enjoyed my beef Sunday dinner, decent portions and happy to see pigs in blankets on the sides menu. Service was very fast, in taking the... Read full review
- 577neiljTudhoe, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayVery Good.Friday, 19th April 2019We visited with friends and found the staff professional and pleasant and the food excellent. Our friends can’t wait to return so what better endorsement. Well done staff at the Green Tree. Read full review
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- Delta accepted
- Maestro accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Max group size - 65 in restaurant plus 15 in lounge
- Solo accepted
- Visa accepted
- In countryside
- Outdoor Attraction - Beer garden.
|2019 (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|