AboutOften referred to as 'one of the best kept secrets in Durham', picturesque Tudhoe village is a quiet backwater, where on the village green you’ll find the family run Green Tree 1727 Country Pub and Restaurant. A beautiful 280-year-old dalestone inn, only 4 miles from Durham City.
A warm welcome is always assured from your hosts the Hopson family. With home cooked quality fayre served all day, everyday 12pm till 8.30pm Monday to Saturday or our delicious Sunday Roasts served Sunday 12pm till 2pm in our 60 seated restaurant.
Our lovely beer garden provides the perfect place for your little ones to run off steam in our brand new play area, while you enjoy one of our Cask Marque ales or sample our wine list comprising a mix of old and new world varieties.
It’s a great picturesque venue for weddings, christenings, funerals, those special occasion parties or corporate away days
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|A la carte||£4.95 average price per head|
|Dinner - 2 course||£7.90 average price per head|
|Lunch||£4.45 average price per head|
|Sunday Lunch||£6.45 average price per head|
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Regional and Miscellaneous TasteDurham Highest Quality Assured 2017
- Regional and Miscellaneous Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence 2018
- Certificate of Excellence 2018
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good86
- Galloway91Trip Type:FamilyLovely little pubThursday, 7th February 2019Nice quiet little pub, dog friendly, great food and the beer is reasonably priced. Personally I love this pub as it's small and cosy, allows dogs and isn't loud and boisterous, you can just go for a... Read full review
- chloe_LeilaniDurham, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesLove Love LoveWednesday, 13th February 2019I have visted for family meals, a couple meal and even a birthday. I absolutely love this place could not recommend more!! Friendly staff, great pricing, amazing food and portions! Amazing selection... Read full review
- Andrew BDubai, United Arab EmiratesTrip Type:FamilyLovely LunchFriday, 15th February 2019My mother and I visited here the other day. We both thoroughly enjoyed our meals and were amazed we'd never been there before but we will most certainly be back! Also, the staff were very friendly... Read full review
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- Delta accepted
- Maestro accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Max group size - 65 in restaurant plus 15 in lounge
- Solo accepted
- Visa accepted
- In countryside
- Outdoor Attraction - Beer garden.
|2019 (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|