**The indoor seating area in the Stables Cafe i snow open! Grab and Go refreshments from the cafe can now be enjoyed indoors as well as outside in our covered Coach Yard seating area.**
In the Coach Yard you’ll find the Stable Tearooms and the Gift Shop. Admission to the Coach Yard is free.
The stalls of the old horses in the Raby Castle stables have been incorporated to create a comfortable and quaint setting. Many of the stalls still have the name plaques of the horses that once were housed there.
You can enjoy something from the Raby Menu such as freshly-made scones, sandwiches, soup, jacket potatoes, snacks, cakes.Children's lunch boxes are also available. Why not view a sample menu http://www.rabycastle.com/visiting-us/shop-and-eat/sample-menu
- Visit Britain We're Good To Go 2020
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Travelers Choice 2021
- Very Good238
- MikeBRHaddington, United KingdomWonderful day out in a magnificent place.Saturday, 18th September 2021What a wonderful place. The Castle is magnificent, but the guides in every room make the whole place come alive with their knowledge and enthusiasm and obvious love of it. The grounds, gardens and... Read full review
- gatesheadgirlieGateshead, EnglandLots To See and DoSunday, 19th September 2021Fabulous day out on a hot and sunny day. Saw loads of deer in the grounds, birds on the lakes. Gardens were still beautiful despite it being September The interior of the castle is gorgeous. The cafe... Read full review
- BicycleBob67Rugby, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesBeautiful groundsSaturday, 25th September 2021My wife and I walked for several miles in and around the grounds here. It was utterly beautiful. The red and fallow deer are so lovely to watch, and the cows are incredibly docile, just sitting and... Read full review
|Season (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2021)|
|Monday - Wednesday||10:00||- 17:00|
|Friday - Sunday||10:00||- 17:00|