In the Coach Yard you’ll find the Stable Tearooms and the Gift Shop. Admission to the Coach Yard is free.
The stalls of the old horses in the Raby Castle stables have been incorporated to create a comfortable and quaint setting. Many of the stalls still have the name plaques of the horses that once were housed there.
You can enjoy something from the Raby Menu such as freshly-made scones, sandwiches, soup, jacket potatoes, snacks, cakes.Children's lunch boxes are also available. Why not view a sample menu http://www.rabycastle.com/visiting-us/shop-and-eat/sample-menu
- Visit Britain We're Good To Go 2020
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2020
- Very Good220
- Susan SYarm, United KingdomImpressive day outSunday, 2nd August 2020Excellent day out. Everything in immaculate condition, including inside and grounds of the castle. No guided tours available because of Covid, but volunteers in every room to answer questions, as you... Read full review
- Simon WBarrow-in-Furness, United KingdomRaby CastleSunday, 2nd August 2020Visited Raby castle recently as a family and really enjoyed it. The walled gardens are stunning. The children really enjoyed walking around the castle , the staff were really informative and... Read full review
- katiemZ7961BQBedfordshire, United KingdomImmaculate Castle & GroundsMonday, 3rd August 2020I was astounded at how immaculate the castle and grounds were. The walled garden has been lovingly tended to and the results are wonderful. The most beautiful walled gardens we've ever visited. The... Read full review
|Season (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2020)|
|Monday - Wednesday||10:00||- 17:00|
|Friday - Sunday||10:00||- 17:00|