This pan Asian restaurant located within the Serenity Spa is a real treat, with a spherical outdoor terrace and views to the gardens; this relaxed and informal restaurant offers an authentic, yet innovative menu together with a delightful dining experience.
Floor to ceiling windows, a spherical wrap-around outdoor terrace, sublime views to the gardens, wooden floors, a central cocktail bar and an open kitchen bringing a sense of theatre, what more could you ask for?
Ozone is a unique dining experience - you can even join us for lunch in your robe and slippers if your visit to this Durham Spa has left you too relaxed!
- AA AA 1 Rosette 2016
- Certificate of Excellence 2018
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good59
- macyukTrip Type:Friends getawaySpa and foodSaturday, 23rd March 2019Spa was fine although very busy and difficult to find a seat. Wasn’t impressed with our welcome from the man on spa reception which was .... ‘Youse this, youse that’ and ‘guys’ every other word... Read full review
- dredd123Halifax, United KingdomGreat restaurant which kept the 5 starsTuesday, 26th March 2019We booked an overnight D, B&B package, which isn't cheap, so we were expecting a lot. Also two Spa treatments - including a deep tissue massage for your truly, which was GREAT. Pain-free lower back... Read full review
- dredd123Halifax, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesBit chaotic, and flavourless dishesTuesday, 26th March 2019We sat down at 1.15, and had a Spa treatment booked for 2. Only just made it, but that was probably more our fault - didn't realise how busy it would be with Day Spa package people. The Asian prawn... Read full review
- Access Statement - Please see below
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
|2019 (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|
|Monday - Sunday||11:00||- 22:00|
|Bank Holiday||11:00||- 22:00|