This pan Asian restaurant located within the Serenity Spa is a real treat, with a spherical outdoor terrace and views to the gardens; this relaxed and informal restaurant offers an authentic, yet innovative menu together with a delightful dining experience.
Floor to ceiling windows, a spherical wrap-around outdoor terrace, sublime views to the gardens, wooden floors, a central cocktail bar and an open kitchen bringing a sense of theatre, what more could you ask for?
Ozone is a unique dining experience - you can even join us for lunch in your robe and slippers if your visit to this Durham Spa has left you too relaxed!
- AA AA 1 Rosette 2016
- Visit Britain We're Good To Go 2020
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good64
- mikeyd1179Great foodSaturday, 14th December 2019Had a meal with my partner at the Ozone Restaurant inside the Seaham Hall Serenity Spa. The restaurant has a very relaxed atmosphere as most guests are visiting the spa so almost everyone is dining... Read full review
- lwjayne12Hartlepool, United KingdomThai red curryTuesday, 4th February 2020Visited here on Sunday night with my partner. Small menu but still a great variety of options. We opted for the Thai red curry, one chicken and one beef, noodles and rice. Food came prompt and was... Read full review
- mikeyk64Sunderland, United KingdomNot 5 star serviceSaturday, 15th February 2020Not been here for a year and after last time didn’t have high expectations. Had a two course meal. The meal itself was better than last time. Last year we thought it was not better than a take away... Read full review
- Access Statement - Please see below
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
|2019 (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2020)|
|Monday - Sunday||11:00||- 22:00|
|Bank Holiday||11:00||- 22:00|