Here at Bayberry Hollow we pride ourselves in fresh, home cooking using the finest of local ingredients. We offer a wide range of freshly made pies, quiche, sandwiches, scones, soup and cake.
Relax in our rustic cafe and bistro and take some time to enjoy delicious home cooked food, freshly prepared daily using the very best locally sourced ingredients.
Our scones are a delicious treat, made by hand every day. Whether your taste buds are in the mood for sweet or savoury, we have flavours for all tastes and indulgences. Every day we have a special variety of scones that regularly change, including, Lemon and Poppy Seed, Caramelised Onion and Cheese & Raspberry and White Chocolate.
Every day we have an ever changing selection of pies available. All of our pies are lovingly hand made and freshly baked every day. With handmade pastry and fillings, no two pies are ever the same. Every day we have different selections of our 16 flavours available, from pork, chilli and black pudding to chicken and chorizo. Daily favourites are regularly available that include our mouth watering Steak and Ale to our traditional classic Panhaggerty. We also serve a wonderful range of tasty side dishes to go along with our pies including, home made potato wedges to garlic roasties.
Let’s not forget our great tasting coffee. We only use 100% Arabica coffee. Our coffee blend is the finest quality coffee variety available that is grown in high altitudes giving our coffee its great natural sweetness.
Whatever your taste buds fancy, we are sure you will find all of our freshly made food delicious here at Bayberry Hollow.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good83
- sharongQ5941EJNewcastle upon Tyne, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyBeautiful quaint yet rustic tea roomMonday, 9th March 2020What a lovely tea room and gift shop Went with my daughter as a treat You enter into a world of “dr who tardis” small yet huge It seems to go on and on and on.....the gift shop is the first thing... Read full review
- KellyR1977Newcastle, United KingdomCute, hidden tearoomTuesday, 10th March 2020Really cut, quirky place with a little gift shop attached. My food was good, but the pies and desserts other people had in my group were lovely! Service was very friendly although not particularly... Read full review
- LandHouseTakeAway Afternoon tea to die for during lockdownThursday, 21st May 2020Ring and order, turn up, get your car boot filled, drive away. What could be easier? Excellent choice of sandwich types and fillings, with salad garnish, cream and jam scones (or is it jam and cream... Read full review
|2020 (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|
|Monday - Saturday||10:00||- 17:00|
* Breakfast is served Mon-Sat 10am-11am and Sun 11am-12pm. Last food orders are 1 hour before closing.