Situated within the picturesque village of Seaton in County Durham, The Seaton Lane Inn is your quintessential country pub with rooms.
Tastefully decorated, it combines traditional wooden beams and exposed brick work with statement wallpaper and eye-catching furnishing – combining the rustic, with the luxury you demand from your weekend away.
Having been awarded the coveted AA Dinner Award, The Seaton Lane Inn is renowned for its quality, locally sourced dishes, ranging from bumper cooked breakfasts (complimentary for hotel guests) and the catch of the day from nearby Hartlepool, to their ever-popular Sunday lunches.
The bar is stocked with a selection of sought-after craft beers and fine wines – the perfect treat at the end of a long working week. With a restaurant, lounge and bar area, choose what suits you best.
Rated four AA stars, the accommodation at The Seaton Lane Inn is rather special too. Imagine large, modern en suite bedrooms with all the little touches you need for a memorable stay. Whether you fancy lounging on a comfortable bed and indulging in light entertainment TV with a mug of tea in hand or using the free wifi to catch up on those all-important emails before your next business meeting, all your needs are covered. There is free parking on site too.
The Seaton Lane Inn is perfectly located for exploring the best of the North East. Whether you dream of traversing the beautiful beaches on the North East coast, exploring the UNESCO World Heritage Site at Durham Cathedral and Castle, paying a visit to Beamish Museum, Washington Wetland Centre, the National Glass Centre in Sunderland or Souter Lighthouse, shopping until you drop at intu Metrocentre or Dalton Park shopping centre or exploring Newcastle or Sunderland city centres, you’ll find it all within easy reach of The Seaton Lane Inn.
With Durham County Cricket Club, the Stadium of Light and St James’ Park just a stone’s throw away, it’s the perfect base for sporting fans too. Watch a game and then celebrate with a cold craft beer on your return.
What more could you want? Book your overnight stay or short break now.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double En suite||from £85.00 to £89.95 per room (breakfast included)|
|Also available as:|
|Single occupancy||£75.00 per person (breakfast included)|
|Get Away for Less dinner, bed & breakfast||£57.50 per person per night|
|Twin En suite||from £85.00 to £89.95 per room (breakfast included)|
*Single occupancy of double or twin room £75. Look our for special dinner, bed and breakfast rates at The Seaton Lane Inn from £57.50 per person,per night.
- 4 AA Gold Stars Inn
- Regional and Miscellaneous TasteDurham Quality Assured 2016
- AA AA Dinner Award 2014
- Regional and Miscellaneous TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2015
- Certificate of Excellence 2017
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good60
- Suzie1624Trip Type:CouplesSpot on! A great findMonday, 20th November 2017An excellent experience from start to finish. The atmosphere in the bar/reception area was warm and welcoming as were all of the staff that we met. The room was clean, comfortable and well... Read full review
- SimonbU3207LEDorchester, United KingdomA Superb Nights Stay. Highly RecommendedMonday, 13th November 2017My wife and I were travelling last week and we stayed here for the night. It was absolutely lovely. Could not fault it. Check in was nice by a very friendly lady. Room was fab, well furbished... Read full review
- dunkybabeNewcastle upon Tyne, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawaySimply superb. Nothing more, nothing less.Tuesday, 24th October 2017To be honest we had heard the place had changed hands and standards had dropped to the point of people not going back. Over many years we have had lots of meals here and not one has ever been bad... Read full review
Bookable Product Facilities
- Ground floor bedrooms available
|2017 (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2018)|
Map & Directions
Situated on the B1404 Seaham to Houghton road. Just 0.25 miles from the A19 on the outskirts of Seaham.