The Lambton Worm has 14 en-suite bedrooms, all recently refurbished to a high standard in a contemporary, boutique style and well-appointed with modern luxuries. They comprise beautifully ornate furniture including large comfortable beds, a spacious wardrobe and a dressing table with matching stool. Each room is equipped with the facilities needed to ensure a comfortable stay, including a flat-screen Freeview TV, Bluetooth stereo speaker dock and tea and coffee making facilities. The bathrooms devour modern suites with either a shower cubical or bath with shower, a charging point for electricals and a heated towel rail.
The ground floor comprises a pub and restaurant with very good standards in both food and drink, having been refurbished and re-opened as a Sonnet 43 brewery tap in 2013. Sonnet 43 Brew House, is its craft brewery based a few miles away in Coxhoe, County Durham, producing beer that is all taste and heart. The brewery’s ethos - ‘For the love of beer’ – was used to inspire the ideal setting to enjoy great beer with the best of British cuisine.
Located in North-East England, The Lambton Worm is conveniently placed just a short drive to the A1 motorway. With good public transport links, this allows for easy access to the North East's most famous sights and tourist attractions including: The Durham Cathedral heritage site, historic Durham City, Newcastle City Centre, the Baltic Art gallery & Millennium Bridge, Metrocentre, Beamish museum, the Angel of the North and the Riverside Cricket Stadium. There is also free parking in the on-site car park.
Choose The Lambton Worm to eat, drink, stay and enjoy!
- Arrival Date:
- Mon , 27th May 2019
- Departure Date:
- Tues , 28th May 2019
- No. of Nights:
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double en suite||£70.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Double/twin zip link en suite||£70.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Family en suite||£80.00 per room (breakfast included)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- 4 AA Gold Stars
- Regional and Miscellaneous TasteDurham Highest Quality Assured 2016
- AA AA Dinner Award 2016
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good69
- M1521BNmichaellCape Town, South AfricaTrip Type:FamilyVery grubby indeedMonday, 20th May 2019We booked on Hotels.com and we were going to pay on arrival (not on check out). The price we were charged was over DOUBLE the online quote - good start. Rectified without an apology or a smile. Dour... Read full review
- amiliajonesNewcastle upon Tyne, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesComfy retreatThursday, 23rd May 2019Last minute decision to get away from the hustle & bustle of every day life. Check in a breeze with very informative staff, room was spotless big comfy bed and plenty of tea/coffee available. Ate in... Read full review
- jesslC5882NZNewcastle upon Tyne, United KingdomAmazingThursday, 23rd May 2019Amazing food amazing staff and amazing bedrooms. We couldn’t fault our evening meal, breakfast or stay. Very close to Chester le street and beamish museum. We loved the decor and the bedroom was... Read full review
- Access Statement - Please see below
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - 0
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- WiFi Available
|2019 (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|