The Old Miners Hall is a luxury stone-built period property perfectly located in the rolling hills of County Durham.
Nestled in the small hamlet of Burnside overlooking a babbling stream, this property commands spectacular views of the surrounding Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
Renovated to the owners’ very high specification the property is perfect for groups of up to 10 persons with the possibility of extending that to 14 with the additional hire of adjacent Riverside Cottage (Ref 916782).
The Old Miners Hall is a blend of period features, state of the art living and boutique chic interiors akin to a small luxury hotel.
An impressive, original door opens into a handy area for boots and coats so dump your wellies, and then behold the stunning ground floor.
To the left there is a spacious living area with sumptuous cream sofas, exposed stone fireplace with original range and inset woodburner.
Handmade bespoke designer furniture, interiors and original artwork adorn the room and add that extra touch of luxury and comfort.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Old Miners Cottage||£99.00 per unit per night|
*Prices start from as little as £99 a minimum of 2 nights is required
Bookable Product Facilities
- Ground floor bedrooms available
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age)
- Hot Tub
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- Midweek breaks
- Weekend breaks
- Garden/patio for guests use
- Linen provided
- Pets accepted - We are pet friendly welcoming 1 well behaved pet medium sized Pets are not allowed on furniture or in bedrooms As we are located on the Weardale way please keep your pets on a lead at all times
- In countryside
- WiFi Available
- Cyclists Welcome
- Special provisions for walkers - Ordinance survey maps and maps of local walks provided
- Walkers Welcome
|2019 (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|