This idyllic country house hotel stands in immaculate walled gardens and is surrounded by its own rolling farmland in picturesque Teesdale. Dating back to the mid-17th century, the Hall has a relaxed feel to it with a blend of stunning period features and subtle interior design to reflect the rural heritage of the property.
There are 38 rooms and suites and extensive resident’s lounges as well as outside terraces overlooking the gardens where you can relax and enjoy the tranquil setting. The restaurant serves modern British cuisine using fresh local ingredients including some grown in the Hall’s gardens. There are a number of private dining rooms available for special occasions.
The Spa offers an indoor swimming pool, outdoor hydroptherapy spa, thermal zone, fully equipped gym and five treatment rooms where guests can enjoy a range of authentic spa therapy. The 9 hole golf course in both picturesque and challenging and there is a covered driving range and resident PGA professional for tuition.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double en suite||£130.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Family en suite||£130.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Suite||£180.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Twin en suite||£130.00 per room (breakfast included)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Green Awards Green Tourism Business Scheme - Silver 2020
- Regional and Miscellaneous TasteDurham Highest Quality Assured and Local Produce Champion 2019
- Regional and Miscellaneous Good Spa Guide 4 Bubble Spa 2017
- Regional and Miscellaneous Good Hotel Guide 2020 – Editors Choice 2020
- Visit Britain We're Good To Go 2020
- Access Statement - Please see below
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - 0
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- Pets accepted - Pets welcome, in specific bedrooms by arrangement.
- WiFi Available
- Cyclists Welcome
- Special provisions for cyclists - Rural location offering quiet country lanes for cycling. Two bikes on site for residents use free of charge.
- Special provisions for walkers - Excellent location for walkers with well-marked public footpaths and picturesque routes.
- Walkers Welcome
|2021 (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|
* Closed 24-27 December