The course has re-opened. Please see website for guideline information https://www.rockliffehall.com/covid-19
Rockliffe Hall offers an 18 hole championship golf course which is one of the most challenging in Europe. Designed by Hawtree, its full 7,879 yards from the back tees will provide the best professional tour golfer a good test. The five individual tee boxes on each hole are a welcome addition, offering players of all abilities the chance to experience the challenge.
Rockliffe Hall also offers a fully stocked Pro Shop with buggies and clubs for hire, extensive practice facilities and driving range, a luxurious yet relaxed clubhouse and a top quality golf services team including 3 PGA professionals.
Situated within 375 acres of beautiful countryside on the banks of the river Tees, the Rockliffe Hall golf course has been created with the environment in mind with three lakes, eight reed beds and 25,000 new and mature trees have been added to a course.
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Individual Green Fee||£65.00 per ticket type|
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Visit Britain We're Good To Go 2020
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good419
- JippopTrip Type:FamilyMy birthday treat from my dadSaturday, 21st March 2020We arrived just before 3pm, our luggage was taken inside for us and my car parked for me. Check in was very quick and then we were shown to our room and what a lovely room, my sister and I shared a... Read full review
- Christine CGreater Manchester, United KingdomReturn visitMonday, 13th April 2020We have had many visits to Rockliffe Hall over the past four years. As soon as we arrive we are made to feel welcome. The staff are friendly, but very professional. Nothing is too much trouble. We... Read full review
- elsiekateYork, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyLovely family breakThursday, 30th April 2020We visited Rockliffe Hall at the end of February for a last minute family night away. I’ve visited a number of times before, but never with the kids. We had a room in the New Hall, which was a great... Read full review
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
|2020 (13 May 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|
* Course has re-opened. Please see website for guideline information https://www.rockliffehall.com/covid-19
Contact +44 01325 729980
Map & Directions
From Durham Tees Valley Airport - From the airport turn right toward A67. At the roundabout take the 3rd exit. At the next roundabout take the 1st exit on to the A67. At the next roundabout take the 1st exit onto the A66. At Darlington Football Club roundabout (A67) take the 1st exit onto Neasham Road. Turn right onto Roundhill Road, sign posted Hurworth. Follow the round for approximately 1 mile into the village of Hurworth. At the T Junction turn right and follow the road for a short while and the hotel is located on the left hand side shortly after the pedestrian lights. From the North - A1(M) Junction 59 (Darlington), take the A167 exit heading towards Darlington. At the roundabout take the 1st exit onto the A167/Durham Road. Continue to follow the A167. At the next roundabout take the 1st exit onto A167/St Cuthbert's Way and go through one roundabout. At the next roundabout take the 1st Exit onto B6280/Parkgate. At the next roundabout take the 2nd Exit onto Neasham Road. Go through one roundabout, at the next roundabout (Darlington Football Club) take the 2nd Exit. Turn right onto Roundhill Road, sign posted Hurworth. Follow the round for approximately 1 mile into the village of Hurworth. At the T Junction turn right and follow the road for a short while and the hotel is located on the left hand side shortly after the pedestrian lights. From the South (Leeds, York, Wetherby) - A1(M) Junction 57 /A66 Darlington. At the roundabout take the 1st exit onto A66/Bridge Rd heading to Darlington. At the next roundabout take the 5th exit onto A167/Croft Road. Continue to follow A167 into Hurworth Place. Turn left at Hurworth Road. Rockliffe Hall is located a few minutes along this road on the right hand side. From the West (M6 Penrith/Keswick/Brough/Glasgow) - at Junction 40 on the M6 take the A66 exit to Keswick/Penrith/Brough. At the roundabout take the 2nd exit onto A66 heading to Brough. Go through one roundabout, at the next roundabout take the 1st exit onto the A6108 heading to Newcastle A1/A66/Darlington. Take the ramp onto the A1(M), slight left at A66 (M) (signs for A66 (M)/Darlington). At the roundabout take the 1st exit onto A66/Bridge Road heading to Darlington. At the next roundabout take the 5th exit (A167) heading towards Northallerton & Croft. Follow this road into Hurworth Place.
Public Transport Directions
Durham Tees Valley Airport is 8 miles, approximately 10 mins by taxi. The nearest railway station is Darlington, which is 4 miles away, 10 mins by taxi.