Rockliffe Hall has been awarded the AA Covid Confident shield and the 'We're Good to Go' kitemark by VisitBritain. In addition to this, Rockliffe Hall has a developed a Healthy Hospitality Charter which is our commitment to keeping guests safe on resort. Please read our latest update on Covid 19 for guests on https://www.rockliffehall.com/covid-19
Rockliffe Hall offers an 18 hole championship golf course which is one of the most challenging in Europe. Designed by Hawtree, its full 7,879 yards from the back tees will provide the best professional tour golfer a good test. The five individual tee boxes on each hole are a welcome addition, offering players of all abilities the chance to experience the challenge.
Rockliffe Hall also offers a fully stocked Pro Shop with buggies and clubs for hire, extensive practice facilities and driving range, a luxurious yet relaxed clubhouse and a top quality golf services team including 3 PGA professionals.
Situated within 375 acres of beautiful countryside on the banks of the river Tees, the Rockliffe Hall golf course has been created with the environment in mind with three lakes, eight reed beds and 25,000 new and mature trees have been added to a course.
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Individual Green Fee||£65.00 per ticket type|
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Visit Britain We're Good To Go 2020
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Travelers Choice 2020
- Very Good429
- lygr20Lovely hotel let down by attitudeThursday, 5th November 2020I booked a night here as a surprise for my husband's birthday and, after checking the various menus, decided to book the Clubhouse restaurant for our evening meal (The Orangery, although I'm sure... Read full review
- GeeknowlesTrip Type:CouplesThe staff make the placeThursday, 5th November 2020I don’t leave many reviews but felt it was needed for here, our stay was fabulous on the whole like you would expect from a hotel of this level but the assistant manager in the club house (tall, dark... Read full review
- MarkF1449Richmond, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesExcellent customer service for our cancelled visit this monthFriday, 6th November 2020Although my wife and I were unable to visit Rockliffe Hall this time due to the new national Covid-19 restrictions for November, I was very impressed with their communication and ‘no quibble’ refund... Read full review
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
|2020 (13 May 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|
* Please see website for guideline information https://www.rockliffehall.com/covid-19
Contact +44 01325 729980
Map & Directions
From Durham Tees Valley Airport - From the airport turn right toward A67. At the roundabout take the 3rd exit. At the next roundabout take the 1st exit on to the A67. At the next roundabout take the 1st exit onto the A66. At Darlington Football Club roundabout (A67) take the 1st exit onto Neasham Road. Turn right onto Roundhill Road, sign posted Hurworth. Follow the round for approximately 1 mile into the village of Hurworth. At the T Junction turn right and follow the road for a short while and the hotel is located on the left hand side shortly after the pedestrian lights. From the North - A1(M) Junction 59 (Darlington), take the A167 exit heading towards Darlington. At the roundabout take the 1st exit onto the A167/Durham Road. Continue to follow the A167. At the next roundabout take the 1st exit onto A167/St Cuthbert's Way and go through one roundabout. At the next roundabout take the 1st Exit onto B6280/Parkgate. At the next roundabout take the 2nd Exit onto Neasham Road. Go through one roundabout, at the next roundabout (Darlington Football Club) take the 2nd Exit. Turn right onto Roundhill Road, sign posted Hurworth. Follow the round for approximately 1 mile into the village of Hurworth. At the T Junction turn right and follow the road for a short while and the hotel is located on the left hand side shortly after the pedestrian lights. From the South (Leeds, York, Wetherby) - A1(M) Junction 57 /A66 Darlington. At the roundabout take the 1st exit onto A66/Bridge Rd heading to Darlington. At the next roundabout take the 5th exit onto A167/Croft Road. Continue to follow A167 into Hurworth Place. Turn left at Hurworth Road. Rockliffe Hall is located a few minutes along this road on the right hand side. From the West (M6 Penrith/Keswick/Brough/Glasgow) - at Junction 40 on the M6 take the A66 exit to Keswick/Penrith/Brough. At the roundabout take the 2nd exit onto A66 heading to Brough. Go through one roundabout, at the next roundabout take the 1st exit onto the A6108 heading to Newcastle A1/A66/Darlington. Take the ramp onto the A1(M), slight left at A66 (M) (signs for A66 (M)/Darlington). At the roundabout take the 1st exit onto A66/Bridge Road heading to Darlington. At the next roundabout take the 5th exit (A167) heading towards Northallerton & Croft. Follow this road into Hurworth Place.
Public Transport Directions
Durham Tees Valley Airport is 8 miles, approximately 10 mins by taxi. The nearest railway station is Darlington, which is 4 miles away, 10 mins by taxi.