Eat from our tasty, seasonal main menu full of classic British fare favourites as well as taste bud-tingling twists and daily changing specials to tempt. With a vibrant menu offering classic British food alongside globetrotting dishes, there’s a stone-baked pizza selection alongside authentic aromatic curries and of course, our world-famous ‘Parmo’. The King's Head Inn has carved out a name for its outstanding Sunday lunch menu. Enjoy a traditional roast dinner with succulent cuts meat, home-made Yorkshire Puddings, crisp roast potatoes and freshly cooked seasonal vegetables with lashings of gravy.
Our famous Sunday Lunch is served between 12 noon and 5pm (subject to availability). Join us and indulge in hand-carved meats, fresh, seasonal vegetables, lashings of gravy and of course, a Yorkshire pudding!
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good130
- Frankdog33Wickersley, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyWould recommend lovely food friendly staffMonday, 14th August 2023We booked on line - when we arrived they had not picked up the booking luckily they had a dog friendly table The staff were lovely The food was amazing - the chicken with cheese was unreal Found... Read full review
- jsomerfordMiddlesbrough, United KingdomA disappointing experienceSaturday, 26th August 2023We paid just over £50 for monkfish and prawn curry which arrived with only four prawns and no monkfish and toad in the hole which was three burnt sausages and a hard yorkshire pudding. Our dessert... Read full review
- Vicky WWashington, United KingdomOver priced ,small portionsMonday, 28th August 2023We came on a busy bank holiday Monday so made some allowances for the fact on the kids menu there only the chicken goujons and fish & chips available. Also the food took 1hour 30 to be delivered... Read full review
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age)
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- Pets accepted
- WiFi Available
|Season (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2023)|