Manor Hotel enjoys a fine reputation for first class cuisine as well as a range of world wide wines to compliment your meal.
The home of grandma’s Carvery, available Monday – Friday served between 12.00 & 2.00pm with a choice of at least two Slow Cooked Roasts, a traditional Home Made Pie and a Special of the day, all served with a selection of six fresh vegetables and potatoes, homemade Yorkshire puddings and gravy.
All our ingredients are locally sourced where possible.
Choose from our chilled dessert cabinet where you will see many of your favourites on display.
We also have the choice of a traditional hot pudding of the day served with custard – just like granny used to make !
Treat yourself to Columbian Coffee with cream or milk & a free top up, a cappuccino or a latte. Or choose from the selection of Tea’s provided by Ringtons.
- Regional and Miscellaneous TasteDurham Quality Assured 2017
- Certificate of Excellence 2018
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good103
- allthingsitalyDurham, EnglandTrip Type:CouplesBit of a Curate's egg..............Friday, 8th February 2019I took my 93 year old M-I-L for afternoon tea, using a Groupon deal. Cost was £22 for two which included a glass of sparkling wine. No problems when presenting the voucher although and we were shown... Read full review
- lucywR8415YDTrip Type:CouplesHidden GemMonday, 11th February 2019Our first visit to Hardwick Hall Manor Hotel for a carvery and it was perfect. There was a choice of beef or turkey, Yorkshire puddings and plenty of vegetables beautifully cooked. The dining room... Read full review
- Johnws1961Durham uk4 course mealTuesday, 12th February 2019Very nice 4 course meal . Special set price from groupon .drinks are a bit pricey . Staff lovely and polite .lovely settings nice and cost .Even better as it was a gift and cost me nothing .booked... Read full review
- Access Statement - Please see below
|2019 (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|