Manor Hotel enjoys a fine reputation for first class cuisine as well as a range of world wide wines to compliment your meal.
The home of grandma’s Carvery, available Monday – Friday served between 12.00 & 2.00pm with a choice of at least two Slow Cooked Roasts, a traditional Home Made Pie and a Special of the day, all served with a selection of six fresh vegetables and potatoes, homemade Yorkshire puddings and gravy.
All our ingredients are locally sourced where possible.
Choose from our chilled dessert cabinet where you will see many of your favourites on display.
We also have the choice of a traditional hot pudding of the day served with custard – just like granny used to make !
Treat yourself to Columbian Coffee with cream or milk & a free top up, a cappuccino or a latte. Or choose from the selection of Tea’s provided by Ringtons.
- Regional and Miscellaneous TasteDurham Quality Assured 2017
- Certificate of Excellence 2018
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good100
- Aurélie VTrip Type:CouplesAfternoon tea with Groupon dealThursday, 18th October 2018The place is a lovely old house, and we had our afternoon tea in the "bistrot" room. The sparkling wine (included in our deal) was served promptly once we were seated, followed quickly by the food... Read full review
- Haymc84Durham, United KingdomSparkling afternoon teaSunday, 7th October 2018Had sparkling afternoon tea which was beautiful! No waiting about, straight in and served immediately. Very tasty treats - all fresh. Sparkling alcoholic drink was light and very enjoyable. Also... Read full review
- Babsy49EnglandTrip Type:FamilyAfternoon teaThursday, 20th September 2018Redeemed a Groupon afternoon tea voucher my son bought me. Was annoyed to find he'd paid the same amount on Groupon as if he'd gone direct to the hotel. £50! Thought Groupon did "deals" whereby the... Read full review
- Access Statement - Please see below
|Season (1 Jan 2018 - 31 Dec 2018)|