Manor Hotel enjoys a fine reputation for first class cuisine as well as a range of world wide wines to compliment your meal.
The home of grandma’s Carvery, available Monday – Friday served between 12.00 & 2.00pm with a choice of at least two Slow Cooked Roasts, a traditional Home Made Pie and a Special of the day, all served with a selection of six fresh vegetables and potatoes, homemade Yorkshire puddings and gravy.
All our ingredients are locally sourced where possible.
Choose from our chilled dessert cabinet where you will see many of your favourites on display.
We also have the choice of a traditional hot pudding of the day served with custard – just like granny used to make !
Treat yourself to Columbian Coffee with cream or milk & a free top up, a cappuccino or a latte. Or choose from the selection of Tea’s provided by Ringtons.
- Regional and Miscellaneous TasteDurham Quality Assured 2017
- Certificate of Excellence 2018
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good100
- Cruiser50056906583Below average afternoon tea.Tuesday, 6th November 2018Attended the hotel for afternoon tea. Due to the price tag we were expecting at least decent food. As they had been pre made (and possibly not wrapped up), the sandwiches and scones were dry. The tea... Read full review
- kath cFabWednesday, 21st November 2018Spent a lovely afternoon having afternoon tea in a lovely room. very attentive staff coffee & tea cups constantly filled.lovely sandwiches & cakes. Bought voucher off Groupon well worth price paid... Read full review
- james bDurham, United KingdomTrip Type:Couplesgood reputationWednesday, 12th December 2018we travelled to hardwick hall blackhall for my birthday a carvery now I have been here before and was looking forward to the meal and when asked which meat chose the beef which was a big mistake I... Read full review
- Access Statement - Please see below
|Season (1 Jan 2018 - 31 Dec 2018)|
|2019 (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|