Manor Hotel enjoys a fine reputation for first class cuisine as well as a range of world wide wines to compliment your meal.
The home of grandma’s Carvery, available Monday – Friday served between 12.00 & 2.00pm with a choice of at least two Slow Cooked Roasts, a traditional Home Made Pie and a Special of the day, all served with a selection of six fresh vegetables and potatoes, homemade Yorkshire puddings and gravy.
All our ingredients are locally sourced where possible.
Choose from our chilled dessert cabinet where you will see many of your favourites on display.
We also have the choice of a traditional hot pudding of the day served with custard – just like granny used to make !
Treat yourself to Columbian Coffee with cream or milk & a free top up, a cappuccino or a latte. Or choose from the selection of Tea’s provided by Ringtons.
- Regional and Miscellaneous TasteDurham Quality Assured 2017
- Certificate of Excellence 2018
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good103
- 983AnnBGreatham, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilySpecial birthday celebration.Tuesday, 19th March 2019My husband and I visit the restaurant for Sunday lunch and Carvery midweek on a regular basis so naturally when we wanted a venue for my husbands 70th birthday it was the obvious choice. We went for... Read full review
- Alastair PWingate, United KingdomNice meal but .....Sunday, 24th March 2019Went for the fixed menu which was lovely couldn’t fault it in anyway the food was hot and well presented. Unfortunately after finishing our deserts we had to wait over half an hour before our plates... Read full review
- curlypianoHanoi, VietnamGroupon afternoon teaTuesday, 26th March 2019Will definitely be back. The food was all really beautiful . Some places buy sweets and cakes for afternoon teas but this was all home made with an enormous pot of hot string tea and friendly service. Read full review
- Access Statement - Please see below
|2019 (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|