Manor Hotel enjoys a fine reputation for first class cuisine as well as a range of world wide wines to compliment your meal.
The home of grandma’s Carvery, available Monday – Friday served between 12.00 & 2.00pm with a choice of at least two Slow Cooked Roasts, a traditional Home Made Pie and a Special of the day, all served with a selection of six fresh vegetables and potatoes, homemade Yorkshire puddings and gravy.
All our ingredients are locally sourced where possible.
Choose from our chilled dessert cabinet where you will see many of your favourites on display.
We also have the choice of a traditional hot pudding of the day served with custard – just like granny used to make !
Treat yourself to Columbian Coffee with cream or milk & a free top up, a cappuccino or a latte. Or choose from the selection of Tea’s provided by Ringtons.
- Visit Britain We're Good To Go 2020
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good106
- ThatDavisonEdinburgh, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesCarveryMonday, 17th February 2020Used to be a grand old house that was a special place to eat 30 years ago. Bought a groupon Carvery voucher only to be told it could only be used mid week instead of Sunday. Food quality & choice... Read full review
- eileenf19Sunderland, United KingdomFood delicious in a relaxed and cosy environmentThursday, 12th March 2020Steve and I received a voucher for a 4 course meal at the Hardwicke Hall Manor Hotel. As soon as we arrived at the reception area we were attended to by a very pleasant young man who guided us to a... Read full review
- Nan2272252117Yarm, United KingdomNice LunchThursday, 3rd September 2020Entered the building by a different door so to ensure one way traffic. Hand sanitiser at the door and masks to be worn when moving about. There was only one other couple in the restaurant... Read full review
- Access Statement - Please see below
|Season (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2020)|