Offering: A Collection Service (Order by Facebook or Telephone)
Here at The Duke we take pride in our food and love nothing more than to see our customers enjoying what we have to offer.
Our chefs cook your dishes to order, and where possible, we use locally sourced ingredients because we know that you'll taste the difference.
Food is available from 12 noon until late evening and we don't stop serving in the afternoon for those of you that wish for late lunches or an early dinner!
Couples, groups and families are all welcome; we have a mini menu for the little ones and believe our Sunday Carvery to be the best around. If you are around during the daytimes we have our set menu Monday to Saturday where 2 courses are just £10.95.
On the drinks front we have a new wine menu where the lead in wines are far better than most house wines but at the same great value, whilst we’ve also introduced some fantastic top end wines for those special occasions. Along with great lagers and smooth we’ve also introduced Black Sheep Best Bitter, renowned as one of the greatest bitters the area has to offer.
We are open for your custom 7 days a week ALL DAY, EVERYDAY! Whether it's a morning coffee, food throughout the day or drinks any time your always welcome.
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|2 Course Meal||£10.95 fixed price menu|
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Regional and Miscellaneous Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence 2018
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good104
- Q3457NAdavidwTrip Type:FamilyFamily DiningTuesday, 4th October 2022I had family come to visit recently and we wanted to eat out at a location the provided good food and great service. We could not have found better than here. TYhe food was excellent and the service... Read full review
- selecta118Crook, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilySunday lunch perfectionMonday, 14th November 2022Well ya know .. absolute gem of a place . The moment you enter the place and are greeted by the happy smiley landlady and smartly dressed bar staff you know your in for a treat . The log fire burning... Read full review
- WillowandwitchSunderland, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayLunch with friendsMonday, 28th November 2022Visited this pub for lunch recommended by a friend. When first entering a lovely smell of home cooked food greeted us. A warm welcome from a very friendly waitress awaited us, explaining the menu... Read full review
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - 0
- Children's menu
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- WiFi Available
|Season (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2022)|
|Monday - Sunday||12:00||- 23:00|
|Bank Holiday||12:00||- 23:00|