Offering: A Collection Service (Order by Facebook or Telephone)
Here at The Duke we take pride in our food and love nothing more than to see our customers enjoying what we have to offer.
Our chefs cook your dishes to order, and where possible, we use locally sourced ingredients because we know that you'll taste the difference.
Food is available from 12 noon until late evening and we don't stop serving in the afternoon for those of you that wish for late lunches or an early dinner!
Couples, groups and families are all welcome; we have a mini menu for the little ones and believe our Sunday Carvery to be the best around. If you are around during the daytimes we have our set menu Monday to Saturday where 2 courses are just £10.95.
On the drinks front we have a new wine menu where the lead in wines are far better than most house wines but at the same great value, whilst we’ve also introduced some fantastic top end wines for those special occasions. Along with great lagers and smooth we’ve also introduced Black Sheep Best Bitter, renowned as one of the greatest bitters the area has to offer.
We are open for your custom 7 days a week ALL DAY, EVERYDAY! Whether it's a morning coffee, food throughout the day or drinks any time your always welcome.
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|2 Course Meal||£10.95 fixed price menu|
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Regional and Miscellaneous Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence 2018
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Travelers Choice 2020
- Very Good103
- pigfoot39Nottingham, United KingdomGreat steakWednesday, 30th September 2020We visited twice during our stay in Wolsingham. The food was really good, especially the rump steaks and great value for money. Potions are generous. The tables in the restaurant were well spaced... Read full review
- PTDurhamDurham, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayNice foodSunday, 4th October 2020We were seated as soon as we arrived and the first thing I noticed was that each table had a bottle of hand sanitiser on it which is a good idea. Drinks were ordered and then 10min later... Read full review
- yvonneb724West Auckland, United KingdomTrip Type:Couples65th birthdayFriday, 30th October 2020We highly recommend. First visit. Warm welcome we were celebrating a birthday. We had Italian chicken and Duke chicken with a delicious sauce. Vegetables plentiful and cooked perfectly. Large meal... Read full review
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - 0
- Children's menu
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- WiFi Available
|Season (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2020)|
|Monday - Sunday||12:00||- 23:00|
|Bank Holiday||12:00||- 23:00|