Offering: A Collection Service (Order by Facebook or Telephone)
Here at The Duke we take pride in our food and love nothing more than to see our customers enjoying what we have to offer.
Our chefs cook your dishes to order, and where possible, we use locally sourced ingredients because we know that you'll taste the difference.
Food is available from 12 noon until late evening and we don't stop serving in the afternoon for those of you that wish for late lunches or an early dinner!
Couples, groups and families are all welcome; we have a mini menu for the little ones and believe our Sunday Carvery to be the best around. If you are around during the daytimes we have our set menu Monday to Saturday where 2 courses are just £10.95.
On the drinks front we have a new wine menu where the lead in wines are far better than most house wines but at the same great value, whilst we’ve also introduced some fantastic top end wines for those special occasions. Along with great lagers and smooth we’ve also introduced Black Sheep Best Bitter, renowned as one of the greatest bitters the area has to offer.
We are open for your custom 7 days a week ALL DAY, EVERYDAY! Whether it's a morning coffee, food throughout the day or drinks any time your always welcome.
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|2 Course Meal||£10.95 fixed price menu|
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Regional and Miscellaneous Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence 2018
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good104
- 162grahamtShildon, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesA nice little gemTuesday, 5th July 2022Called in on spec, it was during the day so wasn't busy, nice to see it is dog friendly. Handmade chips, lovely. Burgers were super nice, not many staff on as was during the day, but service was... Read full review
- Seaside10338438594Trip Type:FamilyYou must eat hereMonday, 18th July 2022Wow - fantastic service from very friendly and helpful staff - and the chef can cook the meals were wonderful. On our table if 7 adults the food order had a varied selection from the menu and it... Read full review
- jamiepartyo2013Newcastle upon Tyne, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesLovely mealThursday, 4th August 2022First time me and the wife have eating here the food was lovely fresh and tasty I had the chicken burger she had the scampi both meals 10/10 see u again soon duke of York ! Read full review
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - 0
- Children's menu
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- WiFi Available
|Season (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2022)|
|Monday - Sunday||12:00||- 23:00|
|Bank Holiday||12:00||- 23:00|