Here at The Duke we take pride in our food and love nothing more than to see our customers enjoying what we have to offer.
Our chefs cook your dishes to order, and where possible, we use locally sourced ingredients because we know that you'll taste the difference.
Food is available from 12 noon until late evening and we don't stop serving in the afternoon for those of you that wish for late lunches or an early dinner!
Couples, groups and families are all welcome; we have a mini menu for the little ones and believe our Sunday Carvery to be the best around. If you are around during the daytimes we have our set menu Monday to Saturday where 2 courses are just £10.95.
On the drinks front we have a new wine menu where the lead in wines are far better than most house wines but at the same great value, whilst we’ve also introduced some fantastic top end wines for those special occasions. Along with great lagers and smooth we’ve also introduced Black Sheep Best Bitter, renowned as one of the greatest bitters the area has to offer.
We are open for your custom 7 days a week ALL DAY, EVERYDAY! Whether it's a morning coffee, food throughout the day or drinks any time your always welcome.
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|2 Course Meal||£10.95 fixed price menu|
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Regional and Miscellaneous Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence 2018
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good97
- BennettbrianHebburn, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesGreat visit, great serviceTuesday, 14th January 2020We visited during the afternoon with our friends and were very satisfied with the service and the food. The black pudding starter was excellent, as were the gammon, amaretto cheesecake and chocolate... Read full review
- Joyce DFir Tree, United KingdomBirthday treatTuesday, 14th January 2020Visited tonight to celebrate husband’s birthday. We had a lovely reception, a fantastic meal and a surprise birthday brownie - complete with candle!! Imogen, Helen and Grace made it a really special... Read full review
- 814gTrip Type:FamilyLong wait for tasteless foodSunday, 19th January 2020Quite a disappointment. We had to wait 45 mins for our food and the pasta was bland and bitter therefore one of our party went without food. I tried the pasta dish myself and it wasn't... Read full review
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - 0
- Children's menu
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- WiFi Available
|Season (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2020)|
|Monday - Sunday||12:00||- 23:00|
|Bank Holiday||12:00||- 23:00|