Clarendon's is a traditional Tearoom with a contemporary twist. Local produce is always on the menu and all cuisine is freshly prepared, home-made and delicious!
- Regional and Miscellaneous TasteDurham Quality Assured and Local Produce Champion 2017
- Certificate of Excellence 2018
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good83
- happy12347Trip Type:Friends getawayTea and sconesSaturday, 6th April 2019My go to place when in Barnard Castle. Scones are lovely and coffee (Italian strong) my favourite. I must mention the young man working on till and taking orders us a credit to the tearoom. Always so... Read full review
- G FBairnsdale, AustraliaTrip Type:CouplesMid Afternoon RefreshmentsSunday, 7th April 2019Met by a charming young man who was politeness personified, attentive and helpful. Our tea, coffee and wicked deserts were delicious. Thank you from Table 5 Read full review
- PLM47Stone, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesGood, but could be better.Monday, 15th April 2019Stopped here for a mid morning snack. Chose coffee and toasted tea cakes. The latte coffee was good however the tea cakes although large were hardly toasted and only slightly warm. Could do better. Read full review
|Season (1 Jan 2018 - 31 Dec 2019)|
|Monday - Friday||08:30||- 17:00|
|Bank Holiday||09:00||- 17:00|
* Closed Sundays.