Clarendon's is a traditional Tearoom with a contemporary twist. Local produce is always on the menu and all cuisine is freshly prepared, home-made and delicious!
- Regional and Miscellaneous TasteDurham Quality Assured and Local Produce Champion 2017
- Certificate of Excellence 2018
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good80
- BruceR418Trip Type:FamilyFriendly staff and tasty food.Monday, 3rd December 2018A dreich day in Barnard Castle (the weather, not the town!) was definitely brightened up by a stop in Clarendon's for a snack. The staff were attentive and friendly, and the food was very tasty - I... Read full review
- rydornChester, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayThe ‘Go- Too’ place in Barnard CastleWednesday, 5th December 2018No matter what the weather is like .. a rainy day or a sunny day, you can’t go wrong popping in here for a coffee or a light lunch. There’s a roaring fire in the bad weather - just to add to the... Read full review
- SamSi68Billingham, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyFantasticSaturday, 15th December 2018Clarendon's was recommended to us by a local. We were not disappointed! Fantastic food, friendly staff and great atmosphere. We will definitely go back whenever we are in Barnard Castle. Read full review
|Season (1 Jan 2018 - 31 Dec 2019)|
|Monday - Friday||08:30||- 17:00|
|Bank Holiday||09:00||- 17:00|
* Closed Sundays.