Clarendon's is a traditional Tearoom with a contemporary twist. Local produce is always on the menu and all cuisine is freshly prepared, home-made and delicious!
- Regional and Miscellaneous TasteDurham Highest Quality Assured and Local Produce Champion 2019
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good83
- KayHB12Lincoln, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesDisappointing throughoutSaturday, 20th April 2019We arrived here early afternoon after seeing that this place did vegetarian/vegan options. The interior is very welcoming and well decorated. We ordered the three cheese baguette and hummus and... Read full review
- 751jackiehNorth Wales, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesSlow service, pricey for small portionsTuesday, 21st May 2019Good table position in the window. Fish platter at £8.95 for lunch was very meagre and the service was very slow. Small bottle of Prosecco was cool and pleasant. Hubby ordered raspberry crumble with... Read full review
- 735rosiecTrip Type:CouplesFab breakfastSunday, 9th June 2019Great value breakfast, quality locally sourced produce and attentive staff. This place is worth seeking out on a trip to Barnard for breakfast or lunch. Read full review
|Season (1 Jan 2018 - 31 Dec 2019)|
|Monday - Friday||08:30||- 17:00|
|Bank Holiday||09:00||- 17:00|
* Closed Sundays.