Clarendon's is a traditional Tearoom with a contemporary twist. Local produce is always on the menu and all cuisine is freshly prepared, home-made and delicious!
- Regional and Miscellaneous TasteDurham Highest Quality Assured and Local Produce Champion 2019
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good83
- 735rosiecTrip Type:CouplesFab breakfastSunday, 9th June 2019Great value breakfast, quality locally sourced produce and attentive staff. This place is worth seeking out on a trip to Barnard for breakfast or lunch. Read full review
- Emi-lou23Tatabanya, HungaryTrip Type:FamilyYummy Afternoon Tea!Monday, 24th June 2019We popped in here for lunch and treated ourselves to an afternoon tea....we were not disappointed! It was so yummy, the cream scones were delicious as were the sandwiches and cakes!! We will be back!! Read full review
- LookforqualityBarnard Castle, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayLovely light quicheSaturday, 29th June 2019Have eaten here twice recently and both times have had lovely lunches, with good quality tasty food, presented well. Read full review
|Season (1 Jan 2018 - 31 Dec 2019)|
|Monday - Friday||08:30||- 17:00|
|Bank Holiday||09:00||- 17:00|
* Closed Sundays.