Clarendon's is a traditional Tearoom with a contemporary twist. Local produce is always on the menu and all cuisine is freshly prepared, home-made and delicious!
- Regional and Miscellaneous TasteDurham Highest Quality Assured and Local Produce Champion 2019
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2020
- Very Good85
- mcwalton71LunchMonday, 7th September 2020We enjoyed lunch twice at Clarendon's and both times the service and food were good. We both had sandwiches one hand cut ham which melted in the mouth and fish club sandwich which was very tasty. Read full review
- DaveWM43Greater Manchester, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesGood lunchTuesday, 8th September 2020Called in for lunch without an appointment and no problem with being seated, plenty of room between tables, good food and friendly staff. Read full review
- Michael FEast Riding of Yorkshire, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesLunchTuesday, 8th September 2020Had lunch and drinks. Staff lovely, polite and attentive. Nice fresh filling on the panini accompanied by a tasty side salad and crisps. Good sized jacket potato and plenty of filling. Covid sage... Read full review
|Season (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2020)|
|Monday - Friday||08:30||- 17:00|
|Bank Holiday||09:00||- 17:00|
* Closed Sundays.