Clarendon's is a traditional Tearoom with a contemporary twist. Local produce is always on the menu and all cuisine is freshly prepared, home-made and delicious!
- Regional and Miscellaneous TasteDurham Highest Quality Assured and Local Produce Champion 2019
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good85
- DaveWM43Greater Manchester, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesVery good lunchFriday, 27th September 2019Having traveled up to Barnard Castle for a cottage break we came across this cafe/bistro and decided to have lunch. Friendly service, good food and value for money. Will lunch here again before... Read full review
- cj13nBishop Auckland, United KingdomLunch with friendsSaturday, 28th September 2019Very busy we were seated upstairs. Service was very swift our waiter was very friendly and advised on food as required. We all enjoyed the food the quiche was yummmy with salad and new... Read full review
- IraqikevFerryhill, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesJust go!Saturday, 12th October 2019This review is well overdue. My wife and i have been to the Clarendon's a few times now and I always say I must do a TA review, well I've finally taken the time to do it. Right on the high street in... Read full review
|Season (1 Jan 2018 - 31 Dec 2019)|
|Monday - Friday||08:30||- 17:00|
|Bank Holiday||09:00||- 17:00|
* Closed Sundays.