Clarendon's is a traditional Tearoom with a contemporary twist. Local produce is always on the menu and all cuisine is freshly prepared, home-made and delicious!
- Regional and Miscellaneous TasteDurham Highest Quality Assured and Local Produce Champion 2019
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good85
- awheeler1945Richmond, United KingdomLovely sandwichesWednesday, 27th November 2019On a cold, wet day in Barnard Castle we entered Clarendon's for a light lunch. The service was prompt, courteous and efficient. Two lovely sandwiches soon came (one gluten-free), with crsips and a... Read full review
- dottielotchenAberystwyth, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyLovely quality cooked breakfast and friendly helpful staffSaturday, 30th November 2019We had breakfast here with my partners teenage daughter who has special needs, staff were really friendly and made us feel at ease bringing Ellie in. The food was lovely. What a nice introduction to... Read full review
- RJL01325Darlington, United KingdomLovely cafeSaturday, 1st February 2020This place only needs a short review. Great place to have lunch if you've been to the Bowes Museum. Better menu, better prices and it supports Barnard Castle's town centre. You will get good... Read full review
|Season (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2020)|
|Monday - Friday||08:30||- 17:00|
|Bank Holiday||09:00||- 17:00|
* Closed Sundays.