Whether you're a local or just visiting why not take time to enjoy the wholesome cooking, good beer and very good selection of wines at The Saxon Inn. Set in the wonderful village of Escomb off the A689 close to the market town of Bishop Auckland. We have recently extended the property to incorporate 9 well appointed En-Suite bedrooms.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double En-Suite||£80.00 per person (breakfast included)|
|Family En-Suite||£100.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Family En-Suite||£120.00 per room (breakfast included)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good0
- RobinhbishopHertford, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayGood one night staySaturday, 25th May 2019Looking for a one night stay whilst attending an event and took a chance. A good decision! Although the SI is nothing special to look at from the outside (but opposite the oldest complete Saxon... Read full review
- GmohandasLondon, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesMay Bank HolidayWednesday, 29th May 2019We stayed for the long weekend. The pub area is a typical olden style pub. The rooms are look they have been newly done. They are a decent size and with all the facilities you would need. The rooms... Read full review
- likeshisluxurylikeshisluxuryTrip Type:BusinessGreat stayThursday, 30th May 2019I don't normally take the time to review much, however, credit where credit is due. Stayed and ate here the other night ( Tuesday 28th May) . Very friendly staff and chef / owner I think, was very... Read full review
Bookable Product Facilities
- Colour television in all bedrooms
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Telephone in all bedrooms
- Room service - available during food service times.
- Serve breakfast
- Serve evening meal - Served every evening
- Serve lunch - Served every lunch time
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age)
- Cot - Available on request. £5 per stay
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- 24 hr return laundry service - Available on request at a charge.
- Central heating throughout
- Ironing facilities - Available on request at a small charge.
- Number of Shared Bathrooms - We have 2 adjoining room which can be opened up.
- In countryside
- WiFi Available
|Open New Year|
|2019 (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|