Rockliffe Hall promises peace, space and serenity in which you can unwind away from the hustle and bustle of day-to-day life.
The 18th century Hall and grounds in Darlington have been expertly restored and extended to create a luxury hotel, spa and golf course; a 21st century country retreat in the heart of the Durham Countryside. Rockliffe Hall is located between the villages of Croft and Hurworth-on-Tees, and is perfect for discovering the treasures of the North East coastline and the rugged beauty of the North York Moors.
Whether you prefer to explore or if you prefer to indulge in the world-class leisure facilities within the hotel, there are plenty of activities and attractions in and around Durham to keep you entertained.
A luxury, country-house style hotel with state-of-the-art spa, world-class golf course and a wide range of dining options including their flagship restaurant, The Orangery , Rockliffe Hall is a memorable destination whatever the occasion. Home of the PGA English Senior Open,
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double En-suite (including spa use)||£170.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Family (Private Bathroom) (including spa use)||£230.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Twin (Shared Bathroom) (including spa use)||£170.00 per room (breakfast included)|
*Single occupancy £175-£295.
- 5 AA Red Stars
- AA AA 4 Rosettes 2019
- Regional and Miscellaneous Good Spa Guide 5 Bubble Spa 2017
- Visit England Visit England Large Hotel of the Year - Gold 2016
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good418
- R5096TYheatherkGreat spa break if a bit priceyMonday, 16th March 2020The spa facilities and treatments are amazing, apart from the lockers which are an absolute nightmare to figure out and secure your belongings. They need to be changed. It would be much better to... Read full review
- Gattonside_TravellerMelrose, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyVery good hotel for family trip with our 5 and 6 year old boys. They loved their experience and so did we.Wednesday, 18th March 2020We went to this hotel for dual celebration of two birthdays. Slightly clunky welcome from concierge who we felt had the warmth of a night club door steward - “If your not on the VIP list you’re not... Read full review
- JippopTrip Type:FamilyMy birthday treat from my dadSaturday, 21st March 2020We arrived just before 3pm, our luggage was taken inside for us and my car parked for me. Check in was very quick and then we were shown to our room and what a lovely room, my sister and I shared a... Read full review
- Access Statement - Please see below
Bookable Product Facilities
- Ground floor bedrooms available
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age)
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- WiFi Available
|2020 (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|