Jackdaw’s Perch is a two-bedroom Victorian terraced cottage with beautiful views across rural County Durham. It has been lovingly restored to provide comfortable self-catering holiday accommodation.
The cottage is located in a quiet village close to Bishop Auckland, the Durham Dales and Kynren.
Durham City is an easy 10 mile drive and the wider North East is easily accessible..
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Jackdaw's Perch||£75.00 per unit per night|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good0
- oliveh10London, United KingdomWarm and stylish cottageFriday, 22nd February 2019Don't look any further. This is a great find. We absolutely loved the brand new facilities with sparkling en-suites in both bedrooms. Downstairs is stylish and comfortable and a superb central... Read full review
- fifijaguarSheffield, United KingdomA beautiful cottage, in the perfect location for a short break, or a holiday.Wednesday, 3rd April 2019Five stars from us! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ We have just stayed at Jackdaw's Perch for 3 nights/4 days. From the start, we knew it was going to be a good break - from the photos, location and communication from... Read full review
- DaveP789Leigh, United KingdomWonderful cottageThursday, 25th April 2019We booked this cottage for the Easter weekend (2 couples). The communication with Marianne before our arrive was first class. The cottage itself is ideally situated for exploring the area. When we... Read full review
Parking & Transport
- Car parking
- Pets accepted
- WiFi Available
- Cyclists Welcome
- Special provisions for cyclists - Secure internal storage for up to four cycles. Cycle washing facilities.
- Walkers Welcome
|2020 (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|