Welcome to Holiday Inn Darlington North, your accommodation choice for North East England
Situated on the A1M, junction 59, our modern hotel is the ideal choice for exploring the North East England country side and any business trip.
Our immaculate, tastefully decorated accommodation is both contemporary and comforting, representing great value for money.
The Holiday Inn Darlington North, is ideal for business travellers, with 4 air-conditioned meeting rooms, versatile mini-gym, well equipped bedrooms with work space and complimentary WiFi throughout.
The hotel is conveniently located for visits to the historic Durham Cathedral, beautiful countryside of County Durham, the award winning Beamish Museum and the Durham University Botanic Gardens.
After a busy day, rewind at the hotel in our modern, stylish bar and restaurant, open throughout the day serving hot and cold meals, branded coffees and a wide range of beverages.
Our friendly team look forward to welcoming you to at the Holiday Inn Darlington North
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double en-suite/twin en suite||£59.00 per unit per night|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Visit Britain We're Good To Go 2020
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Travelers Choice 2020
- Very Good267
- Vicky PCatterick, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesFantastic stay staff excellentSaturday, 17th October 2020The location was great easy to find. The staff we're all fantastic and we were made to feel welcome and covid safe. The rooms are very clean and large better than we thought for the low price we paid... Read full review
- clare kTrip Type:CouplesDisappointing overnight staySaturday, 24th October 2020Despite having very friendly and helpful staff our experience was very disappointing. The room was smokey, there was a lot of noise so much so that we had to move rooms, nor did we appreciate there’s... Read full review
- Ilovetravel1967Edinburgh, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesGreat for a nightTuesday, 27th October 2020Stayed here for a night. Easy to find from the A1 but very quiet. Lovely staff. Room was spacious, modern and clean. Heat was easy to control. Nice modern bathroom and toiletries. Read comments about... Read full review
- Access Statement
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age)
Parking & Transport
- Car parking
- Pets accepted
- WiFi Available
|2021 (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|