Hall Garth Hotel and Country Club is located just off the A1 at junction 59, set within 70 acres of its own parkland, just outside the historic market town of Darlington.
All of our rooms offer comfortable accommodation and free wifi, with some feature rooms in the older part of the main house dating back to the 17thCentury, there is ample free onsite parking.
The hotel has its own Par 73 golf course, on site ‘Stables’ pub, spa/leisure club including an indoor swimming pool together with a steam room, Jacuzzi, sauna, gymnasium and 3 beauty treatment rooms, use of the leisure facilities is included as part of our stay, golf and beauty treatments can be booked to enjoy during your stay.
Hall Garth is an ideal base for exploring the region, north to Northumberland and Durham and south to York and the Yorkshire Dales, with easy access to the motorway, you also benefit from the hotels quite countryside setting.
The extensive grounds, welcoming atmosphere and perfect setting make the Hall Garth Hotel and Country Club a firm favourite for wedding celebrations. It is also the ideal base for business events and in particular, corporate team building events. With many diverse attractions nearby, Hall Garth really offers all the ingredients required for a total escape.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double en suite||£89.00 per room (room only)|
|Family||£169.00 per room (room only)|
|Single en suite||£89.00 per person (room only)|
|Suite||£139.00 per room (room only)|
|Twin en suite bathroom||£89.00 per room (room only)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- 3 AA Stars Hotel
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good288
- TrevorA371Ponteland, United KingdomQuite a Surprise!Saturday, 14th September 2019Went here on Travelzoo offer. Decided to give this a try and booked twin room for 2 nights. Given a very nice executive room which was well decorated with good bathroom, flat screen TV and... Read full review
- Derek SSouth Shields, United KingdomOld Favourite Such a shameSunday, 15th September 2019We have been coming to Hall Garth for years it's has always been a beautiful break away and right on our door step. We usually come away from our Visits feeling Loved and Pampered and with bags of... Read full review
- Tuie15Newbury, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyWeekend Trip to visit FamilyMonday, 16th September 2019This is the second stay I've had at the hotel, this time I booked direct as they run a loyalty scheme to earn free upgrades, wine and even a free night. Hotel is lovely with beautiful surroundings on... Read full review
Bookable Product Facilities
- Ground floor bedrooms available
- Out of Hours Visits
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- Pets accepted
- WiFi Available
- Special provisions for walkers - Walking guide around Brafferton.
- Walkers Welcome
|2019 (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|
Map & Directions
Leave the A1(M) at jct 59, towards Darlington. Take 1st left turn, hotel at bottom of hill, on the right-hand side.
Public Transport Directions
Closest train station is Darlington.Closest airport is Durham Tees Valley.