Cross Row Cottage was built in the 1800’s and is full of character. Situated in the heart of the village of Hunwick, a quiet village with two traditional country pubs/restaurants. The village lies 3 miles from the market town of Bishop Auckland. It is in a great location for guests wanting to explore County Durham and surrounding areas with Hadrian's Wall, The Lake District and Alnwick Castle & Garden all within an hours drive.
A real home from home feel, this cottage is great for short breaks and holidays.
Cross Row Cottage has Wifi. The ground floor has a well-presented sitting room with wood beams and a log burner, dining table, TV, DVD player and selection of DVD family games. The kitchen has a slate floor and is well equipped with oven, microwave, slow cooker, fridge freezer and washing machine, with a door leading to the outside dining patio area. Stairs lead to two bedrooms, one double and one single (a folding camp bed is available for a 4 guest suitable for a child), and the bathroom with shower over bath.
Small outside space a real sun trap with table and chairs and room for bike storage.
Short breaks minimum of 3 nights £55 per night - Discount for longer stays.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Cross Row Cottage||£55.00 per unit per night|
*Minimum three nights stay. Discounts available for week stays, please contact for more information.
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age)
- Children's videos/DVDs Available
- Cot - Advance notice is required
- Highchair - advance notice is required
Parking & Transport
- Off site parking - Parking available on main road
- Weekend breaks
- Garden/patio for guests use
- Launderette - Washing line and clothes horse available in cottage. If items need tumble this can be arranged
- Linen available free of charge
- Linen provided
- In countryside
- WiFi Available
- Cyclists Welcome
- Marketed as green/environmentally friendly
- Walkers Welcome
|Season (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|