Set in the midst of the North Pennine Moors, The Lord Crewe Arms is the very epitome of a countryside escape.
Home to 21 bedrooms coloured by the landscape, a 'Dining Room' and 'Larders' serving honest and delicious modern British fayre and a vaulted 'Crypt Bar' that's brimming with the best ales around - head up, hideout and indulge.
And if outdoor pursuits are your thing, there is moors on the doorstep that walker's dreams are made up, bikes ready for you to jump on just in the garden shed, a stretch of the River Derwent - fishing rods included and not forgetting...roll top baths, roaring fires and a rather nice wine list for the end of day.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Canny Double with En-Suite||from £134.00 to £194.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Champion Double with En-Suite||from £144.00 to £204.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Cosy Double with En-Suite||from £124.00 to £184.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Suite||from £164.00 to £224.00 per room (breakfast included)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- 3 AA Stars
- AA AA 1 Rosette 2014
- Certificate of Excellence 2017
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good104
- KolsumbTrip Type:Friends getawayLovely rural find..Sunday, 15th October 2017Three rooms we took for three nights were quaint and well maintained. Lovely friendly notes from management on towels and bed linens, as hotels do. It was discovered that in one of the rooms there... Read full review
- Margaret WHartlepool, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesAmazing Place.Wednesday, 11th October 2017This Hotel is an amazing and beautiful place which we would definitely recommend. The staff and all their service was excellent. We went for Champagne Afternoon Tea which was perfect. Trying to book... Read full review
- William WDurham, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesQuaint, quiet and qualityWednesday, 11th October 2017My wife and I stayed here for our anniversary on Saturday night. We got the last room in hotel and restaurant . Which was just as well with Hexham being the next nearest eating place. The hotel is... Read full review
- WiFi Available
- Access Statement - Please see below
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - 0
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- Pets accepted
|2017 (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017)|