Artist Makers - The Bowes Museum
Tel: +44 01833690606
Make time for making; join in and get creative. An opportunity for anyone over the age of 5 years to try out new techniques, materials and experiment with our team of artists, makers and designers.
The Artist Makers events take place every Saturday with extra sessions on Wednesdays during school holidays.
Admission to all events and exhibitions is free with entry to members, day ticket holders and Friends unless stated otherwise.
Local Membership £13.50
Day ticket £18.00
Day ticket including gift aid £19.80
Under 18's, full time students and carers free
|Season (30 Sept 2023 - 16 Dec 2023)|
|Season (17 Feb 2024)|
|Season (21 Feb 2024)|
* The Artist Makers events take place every Saturday with extra sessions on Wednesdays during school holidays.
- Seven Christmas experiences to enjoy in the culture county.
- Find out what's happening this Christmas, from the traditional Durham Christmas Festival to the annual panto and festive craft workshops.
- Durham is home to world-class events, discover Durham’s most unmissable for 2024.
- Sign up to find out what's on across Durham and the latest news.