In the Coach Yard you’ll find our Stable Cafe and Shop. Admission to the Coach Yard is free.
The stalls of the old horses in the Raby Castle stables have been incorporated to create a comfortable and quaint setting. Many of the stalls still have the name plaques of the horses that once were housed there.
You can enjoy something from the Raby Menu such as freshly-made scones, sandwiches, soup, jacket potatoes, snacks and cakes. Children's lunch boxes are also available.
Please note that we will have a new Yurt Café and Shop in place for 2022 while our dynamic Rising Developments are underway.
- Visit Britain We're Good To Go 2020
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Travelers Choice 2021
- Very Good242
- Carly3colchesterTrip Type:CouplesWorth a visitThursday, 25th November 2021We visited on a day they were getting ready for the Christmas, we were unable to walk around the gardens. They had reduced to entry price, so we brought tickets and walked around the castle. It's a... Read full review
- SharonJT67Durham, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayChristmas market weekendSunday, 5th December 2021Went to the Christmas market on Saturday 4th Dec & was really impressed at the organisation of the event & the quality & variety of products on sale, we had a really enjoyable afternoon, some stall... Read full review
- cderiiBishop Auckland, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayNice deerTuesday, 18th January 2022The grounds are lovely especially the roaming deer and the yew hedges which are just stunning. The castle is nicely presented but yhere is less to see than I had expected. The tea rooms were... Read full review
|Stables Café, open daily (1 Jan 2022 - 24 Dec 2022)|
|Monday - Wednesday||10:00||- 17:00|
|Friday - Sunday||10:00||- 17:00|