The Old Well Inn offers excellent bed & breakfast accommodation in Barnard Castle – the gateway to Teesdale. 10 beautifully decorated, en-suite, non-smoking bedrooms available for you. Whether you are visiting Barnard Castle for and event or to see friends and family, on-route to the Lake District or for avid walkers heading out to Teesdale, the Old Well Inn Bed & Breakfast Barnard Castle is comfortable and welcoming for the most discerning guest!
All rooms are spacious, tastefully decorated and individually designed, each with it’s own character and charm. Enjoy a restful nights sleep on a Bed & Breakfast basis, followed by our highly recommended Complementary Full English Breakfast.
Breakfast served Monday – Saturday 7.30 – 9.30am & Sundays 8 – 10am.
The Old Well is a delightful hotel, full of character and charm. We pride ourselves in maintaining levels of cleanliness and comfort that even the most refined guest would appreciate.
- Arrival Date:
- Wed , 23rd June 2021
- Departure Date:
- Thur , 24th June 2021
- No. of Nights:
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double En-Suite||£80.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Family En-Suite||£95.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Twin En-Suite||£80.00 per room (breakfast included)|
*Single Occupancy £55
- Visit Britain We're Good To Go 2020
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good77
- avrilhallanBarnard Castle, United KingdomTakeaway ServiceSaturday, 27th February 2021We love Indian food so ordered a takeaway from The Old Well last night, having previously eaten there during the 'dine out to help out' in the summer of 2020. Our food was delivered (free) on time... Read full review
- Janieb292Scarborough, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesVery disappointingSunday, 2nd May 2021Visited last week for lunch, it was a pretty chilly day and quite breezy in the beer garden. We ordered drinks and waited to order food. The menu did not have a lot of choice and was quite ordinary... Read full review
- Geoffers1978Yarm, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayGreat beer, great service, great pubMonday, 14th June 2021An excellent first ever visit to pub in a town I know pretty well. I’ve just never visited before, but I really wish I had years ago. Served by Lucy, who was a real credit to the place. She was... Read full review
- Pets accepted
- WiFi Available
- Cyclists Welcome
- Walkers Welcome
|2021 (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|