The Old Well Inn offers excellent bed & breakfast accommodation in Barnard Castle – the gateway to Teesdale. 10 beautifully decorated, en-suite, non-smoking bedrooms available for you. Whether you are visiting Barnard Castle for and event or to see friends and family, on-route to the Lake District or for avid walkers heading out to Teesdale, the Old Well Inn Bed & Breakfast Barnard Castle is comfortable and welcoming for the most discerning guest!
All rooms are spacious, tastefully decorated and individually designed, each with it’s own character and charm. Enjoy a restful nights sleep on a Bed & Breakfast basis, followed by our highly recommended Complementary Full English Breakfast.
Breakfast served Monday – Saturday 7.30 – 9.30am & Sundays 8 – 10am.
The Old Well is a delightful hotel, full of character and charm. We pride ourselves in maintaining levels of cleanliness and comfort that even the most refined guest would appreciate.
- Arrival Date:
- Wed , 27th Oct 2021
- Departure Date:
- Thur , 28th Oct 2021
- No. of Nights:
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double En-Suite||£80.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Family En-Suite||£95.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Twin En-Suite||£80.00 per room (breakfast included)|
*Single Occupancy £55
- Visit Britain We're Good To Go 2020
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good78
- barbarahenderson17Newcastle upon Tyne, United KingdomDon't botherFriday, 10th September 2021Lovely staff but other than that .....forget it. Sorry to say that the rooms are dirty! Sticky doors untouched for years! Very,very disappointed. No TV or wifi which I should have been told when... Read full review
- BronteTripperHaworth, United KingdomGreat Place to Stay - Large Comfortable RoomThursday, 23rd September 2021Stayed for 3 nights at the Old Well Inn. Very comfortable large bedroom with a King Size double bed. Plenty of wardrobe space with hangers.Our Cavalier King Charles Spaniel was also made very... Read full review
- DAVE1036Scunthorpe, United KingdomOLD AND NOT WELLTuesday, 19th October 2021I was only booked in for a one-night stay so I can only comment on my room my observations and one breakfast. But something needs to be said. I was struggling to find accommodation at short notice... Read full review
- Pets accepted
- WiFi Available
- Cyclists Welcome
- Walkers Welcome
|2021 (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|