Just 15 minutes drive from Barnard Castle, the micro barn at The Crown at Mickleton provides cosy accommodation for two.
The chalet at The Crown features 1 double bedroom with wardrobe; the lounge area offers a two-seater sofa and flat-screen TV; bathroom with a shower and free toiletries. Tea and coffee making facilities are provided too.
Free Wi-Fi is available throughout, and on-site parking.
The gastropub also serves home-made meals. Fine quality cask ales and snacks are available in the bar, where guests can relax and have a drink in the beer garden.
The property is situated 2 miles from Middleton-in-Teesdale. The area is well-known by cyclists and walkers. Barnard Castle Golf Club is less than 8 miles away.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Micro Barn||£95.00 per room (breakfast included)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
Bookable Product Facilities
- Ground floor bedrooms available
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- Pets accepted - Allowed on request.
- WiFi Available
- Cyclists Welcome
- Walkers Welcome
|2020 (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|
* * Bar open Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun 11:00 am – Close
* Kitchen open Thurs 12:00 – 20:00, Fri 12:00 – 21:00, Sat 12:00 – 21:00, Sun 12:00 – 16:00
* Please note on Bank Holiday Mondays we are open for food service 12:00 - 16:00 and bar service 11:00 am to close.