Perfectly situated on the beautiful village green, in the heart of Aycliffe Village our restaurant with rooms offers a rare combination of a restaurant and bar serving great fresh food and real ale and seven luxury guest rooms, all in a friendly, relaxed environment.
Our seven luxury guest bedrooms are located in a separate building next to the restaurant and are perfect for anyone visiting the area on business or pleasure.
Our double, twin and single rooms are all individually designed with calming décor, comfortable furnishings and soft colour schemes, providing a cosy retreat after a hearty meal in our restaurant.
All rooms offer home comforts such as comfy thick duvets, fluffy towels, toiletries, tea and coffee making facilities, free Wi-Fi and
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Luxury Double/Twin En-Suite||£110.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Single en suite (shower)||£49.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Standard Double en suite (shower)||£70.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Superior Double en suite (shower & bath)||£89.00 per room (breakfast included)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Regional and Miscellaneous TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2015
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good35
- Billythefish1Southport, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesUnique Boutique HotelSaturday, 11th December 2021Setting was really good looking over the Village Green. Few minutes walk from the river. Plenty of parking available. Excellent Manager, responsive staff. Great food, well cooked and happy to change... Read full review
- BoondogglerMoray, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesPerfect contrast to chain hotelsTuesday, 3rd May 2022We stayed at the County due to it’s proximity to the A1 and were very pleased we did. The hotel is in a lovely village which is nice to walk around. Our room was very spacious and comfortable and... Read full review
- V3178YFgrTrip Type:CouplesExceptionalSunday, 2nd October 2022Wow! Reluctant to leave a review as we want to keep this little gem to ourselves but, credit where credit due. Everything from start to finish was exceptional. A lovely little gem hidden in Newton... Read full review
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- WiFi Available
- Cyclists Welcome
- Walkers Welcome
|2023 (1 Jan 2023 - 31 Dec 2023)|