Rockliffe Hall promises peace, space and serenity in which you can unwind away from the hustle and bustle of day-to-day life.
The 18th century Hall and grounds in Darlington have been expertly restored and extended to create a luxury hotel, spa and golf course; a 21st century country retreat in the heart of the Durham Countryside. Rockliffe Hall is located between the villages of Croft and Hurworth-on-Tees, and is perfect for discovering the treasures of the North East coastline and the rugged beauty of the North York Moors.
Whether you prefer to explore or if you prefer to indulge in the world-class leisure facilities within the hotel, there are plenty of activities and attractions in and around Durham to keep you entertained.
A luxury, country-house style hotel with state-of-the-art spa, world-class golf course and a wide range of dining options including their flagship restaurant, The Orangery , Rockliffe Hall is a memorable destination whatever the occasion. Home of the PGA English Senior Open,
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double En-suite (including spa use)||£170.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Family (Private Bathroom) (including spa use)||£230.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Twin (Shared Bathroom) (including spa use)||£170.00 per room (breakfast included)|
*Single occupancy £175-£295.
- 5 AA Red Stars
- AA AA 4 Rosettes 2019
- Regional and Miscellaneous Good Spa Guide 5 Bubble Spa 2017
- Visit England Visit England Large Hotel of the Year - Gold 2016
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good413
- PBSM64Durham, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesChristmas PresentSaturday, 25th January 2020We were given a present of a stay comprised of dinner B&B with the addition of a wine tasting session. The reservations department really need to improve. After choosing a date to stay I missed a... Read full review
- smallluxuryitemhartlepoolTrip Type:CouplesBlissSunday, 26th January 2020Stayed for one night in The Backhouse Suite. We had a wonderful stay and everything was perfect from booking to check out. James helped us with our upgrade enquiry and we were delighted to be staying... Read full review
- Customer1616Corbridge, United KingdomLove to visitSunday, 26th January 2020Have stayed twice at Rockcliffe Hall and its been 'a cut above' both times. Gorgeous, king-size room, (Maple 118), opened onto small, private patio area with extensive garden view. Comfortable... Read full review
- Access Statement - Please see below
Bookable Product Facilities
- Ground floor bedrooms available
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age)
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- WiFi Available
|2020 (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|