Rockliffe Hall promises peace, space and serenity in which you can unwind away from the hustle and bustle of day-to-day life.
The 18th century Hall and grounds in Darlington have been expertly restored and extended to create a luxury hotel, spa and golf course; a 21st century country retreat in the heart of the Durham Countryside. Rockliffe Hall is located between the villages of Croft and Hurworth-on-Tees, and is perfect for discovering the treasures of the North East coastline and the rugged beauty of the North York Moors.
Whether you prefer to explore or if you prefer to indulge in the world-class leisure facilities within the hotel, there are plenty of activities and attractions in and around Durham to keep you entertained.
A luxury, country-house style hotel with state-of-the-art spa, world-class golf course and a wide range of dining options including their flagship restaurant, The Orangery , Rockliffe Hall is a memorable destination whatever the occasion. Home of the PGA English Senior Open,
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double En-suite (including spa use)||from £170.00 to £630.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Family (Private Bathroom) (including spa use)||from £230.00 to £500.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Twin (Shared Bathroom) (including spa use)||from £170.00 to £630.00 per room (breakfast included)|
*Single occupancy £175-£295.
- 5 AA Red Stars
- AA AA 3 Rosettes 2016
- Regional and Miscellaneous TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2017
- Visit England Visit England Large Hotel of the Year - Gold 2016
- Certificate of Excellence 2017
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good332
- Parks486Trip Type:Friends getawayExcellent Service for Afternoon TeaThursday, 7th December 2017Booked for afternoon tea for a friend's birthday. Greeted with a very warm welcome at the front door from concierge. Food was excellent and Tom in the Orangery made us feel very welcome. Great... Read full review
- Katy GUnited KingdomTrip Type:CouplesBeautiful hotel and excellent staffThursday, 7th December 2017Booked an overnight stay here in November and it did not disappoint. The hotel itself is absolutely stunning and staff were brilliant, very polite and helpful, especially the lady who checked us in... Read full review
- MedleymixtureMiddlesbrough, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyNo so festive afternoon tea!Wednesday, 6th December 2017Rockcliffe Hall is a beautiful place so as a birthday treat we went for afternoon tea. I know over the Christmas period they change their afternoon teas to a festive one so we thought we would try... Read full review
- WiFi Available
- Access Statement - Please see below
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age)
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
Bookable Product Facilities
- Ground floor bedrooms available
|Open (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017)|