Rockliffe Hall promises peace, space and serenity in which you can unwind away from the hustle and bustle of day-to-day life.
The 18th century Hall and grounds in Darlington have been expertly restored and extended to create a luxury hotel, spa and golf course; a 21st century country retreat in the heart of the Durham Countryside. Rockliffe Hall is located between the villages of Croft and Hurworth-on-Tees, and is perfect for discovering the treasures of the North East coastline and the rugged beauty of the North York Moors.
Whether you prefer to explore or if you prefer to indulge in the world-class leisure facilities within the hotel, there are plenty of activities and attractions in and around Durham to keep you entertained.
A luxury, country-house style hotel with state-of-the-art spa, world-class golf course and a wide range of dining options including their flagship restaurant, The Orangery , Rockliffe Hall is a memorable destination whatever the occasion. Home of the PGA English Senior Open,
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double En-suite (including spa use)||from £170.00 to £630.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Family (Private Bathroom) (including spa use)||from £230.00 to £500.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Twin (Shared Bathroom) (including spa use)||from £170.00 to £630.00 per room (breakfast included)|
*Single occupancy £175-£295.
- 5 AA Red Stars
- AA AA 3 Rosettes 2016
- Regional and Miscellaneous TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2017
- Visit England Visit England Large Hotel of the Year - Gold 2016
- Certificate of Excellence 2017
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good349
- marcwebb8702Greater Manchester, United KingdomTrip Type:BusinessLovely LocationWednesday, 25th April 2018I stayed here for just 1 night, but I must say I did enjoy my stay. I went straight up to my bedroom, which was well appointed and clean. The rooms weren't the most imaginative, but contained... Read full review
- 374tommaBarnard Castle, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesSpa dayWednesday, 25th April 2018Everything was brilliant. From the greeting we received on arrival. To the food which was delicious. The Spa treatment was out of this world. I've never been so relaxed in a long time... Read full review
- Dot BTrip Type:CouplesMs BaileyTuesday, 24th April 2018Excellent service from arriving outside the hotel to leaving. Staff we're very friendly and helpful and nothing was a bother. The Brassiere was a little slow with meals, however that the food was... Read full review
- WiFi Available
- Access Statement - Please see below
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age)
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
Bookable Product Facilities
- Ground floor bedrooms available
|Open (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2018)|