Rockliffe Hall promises peace, space and serenity in which you can unwind away from the hustle and bustle of day-to-day life.
The 18th century Hall and grounds in Darlington have been expertly restored and extended to create a luxury hotel, spa and golf course; a 21st century country retreat in the heart of the Durham Countryside. Rockliffe Hall is located between the villages of Croft and Hurworth-on-Tees, and is perfect for discovering the treasures of the North East coastline and the rugged beauty of the North York Moors.
Whether you prefer to explore or if you prefer to indulge in the world-class leisure facilities within the hotel, there are plenty of activities and attractions in and around Durham to keep you entertained.
A luxury, country-house style hotel with state-of-the-art spa, world-class golf course and a wide range of dining options including their flagship restaurant, The Orangery , Rockliffe Hall is a memorable destination whatever the occasion. Home of the PGA English Senior Open,
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double En-suite (including spa use)||from £170.00 to £630.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Family (Private Bathroom) (including spa use)||from £230.00 to £500.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Twin (Shared Bathroom) (including spa use)||from £170.00 to £630.00 per room (breakfast included)|
*Single occupancy £175-£295.
- 5 AA Red Stars
- AA AA 3 Rosettes 2016
- Regional and Miscellaneous TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2017
- Visit England Visit England Large Hotel of the Year - Gold 2016
- Certificate of Excellence 2017
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good330
- JA1233Greater London, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayBrasserieWednesday, 15th November 2017Unbelievable experience, food was great and the atmosphere was amazing, service was perfect and a young gent called Harry was our waiter and he was superb, so polite and excellent at his job Overall... Read full review
- VoglarGraz, AustriaTrip Type:Friends getawayGreat evening at the OrangerieWednesday, 15th November 2017Never expected such a great restaurant in that area. great staff perfect courses and a fire on tastes. even the home made bread (we ordered it twice) was perfect also for us Austrians. what a... Read full review
- Val CLichfield, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyPatchy and poorSunday, 12th November 2017The setting is lovely but the hotel simply does not deliver anything like a 5 star service and charges are far too high and certainly not value for money. Although staying at a variety of hotels it... Read full review
- WiFi Available
- Access Statement - Please see below
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age)
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
Bookable Product Facilities
- Ground floor bedrooms available
|Open (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017)|