Rockliffe Hall promises peace, space and serenity in which you can unwind away from the hustle and bustle of day-to-day life.
The 18th century Hall and grounds in Darlington have been expertly restored and extended to create a luxury hotel, spa and golf course; a 21st century country retreat in the heart of the Durham Countryside. Rockliffe Hall is located between the villages of Croft and Hurworth-on-Tees, and is perfect for discovering the treasures of the North East coastline and the rugged beauty of the North York Moors.
Whether you prefer to explore or if you prefer to indulge in the world-class leisure facilities within the hotel, there are plenty of activities and attractions in and around Durham to keep you entertained.
A luxury, country-house style hotel with state-of-the-art spa, world-class golf course and a wide range of dining options including their flagship restaurant, The Orangery , Rockliffe Hall is a memorable destination whatever the occasion. Home of the PGA English Senior Open,
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double En-suite (including spa use)||from £170.00 to £630.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Family (Private Bathroom) (including spa use)||from £230.00 to £500.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Twin (Shared Bathroom) (including spa use)||from £170.00 to £630.00 per room (breakfast included)|
*Single occupancy £175-£295.
- 5 AA Red Stars
- AA AA 3 Rosettes 2016
- Regional and Miscellaneous TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2017
- Regional and Miscellaneous Good Spa Guide 5 Bubble Spa 2017
- Visit England Visit England Large Hotel of the Year - Gold 2016
- Certificate of Excellence 2018
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good358
- Andy BNorth-East EnglandTrip Type:Friends getawayAwesomeSunday, 12th August 2018My wife and I had dinner recently in the clubhouse and were brilliantly looked after by Ben, Alex and the team. A special mention goes to Kelly Winter who always goes the extra mile to make... Read full review
- louise rTrip Type:Friends getawaySpa stayThursday, 9th August 2018Had such a lovely time here, gorgeous grounds and views, the staff were very friendly and helpful. The spa experience was really relaxing and the outdoor private pool area was fab,so glad we decided... Read full review
- Tracey CTrip Type:CouplesLovely relaxing stay.Thursday, 9th August 2018Enjoyed a lovely stay. Our room in the New wing was spacious, and had everything we needed and more. A birthday card and jar of jelly beans had been left in the room as a birthday present for my... Read full review
- Access Statement - Please see below
Bookable Product Facilities
- Ground floor bedrooms available
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age)
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- WiFi Available
|Open (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2018)|