Hall Garth Hotel and Country Club is a stunning period property set within 70 acres of its own parkland, just outside the attractive market town of Darlington. It has its own Par 73 golf course, on site ‘Stables’ pub, spa/leisure club including an indoor swimming pool together with a steam room, Jacuzzi, sauna, gymnasium and 3 beauty treatment rooms. It is easy to see why the Hall Garth Hotel offers every opportunity to relax and enjoy the tranquil countryside setting.
The extensive grounds, welcoming atmosphere and perfect setting make the Hall Garth Hotel and Country Club a firm favourite for wedding celebrations. It is also the ideal base for business events and in particular, corporate team building events. With many diverse attractions nearby, Hall Garth really offers all the ingredients required for a total escape.
- Arrival Date:
- Thur , 23rd May 2019
- Departure Date:
- Fri , 24th May 2019
- No. of Nights:
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double en suite||£89.00 per room (room only)|
|Family||£169.00 per room (room only)|
|Single en suite||£89.00 per person (room only)|
|Suite||£139.00 per room (room only)|
|Twin en suite bathroom||£89.00 per room (room only)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- 3 AA Stars Hotel
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good273
- Mel ATrip Type:CouplesWonderful anniversary stayMonday, 13th May 2019Booked a last minute getaway for our 20th wedding anniversary. We were warmly greeted by Jess on reception who told us we had a room upgrade. Our room was beautiful and had a bottle of Prosecco and a... Read full review
- Bev WNewcastle, England, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayFantastic stayThursday, 16th May 2019I organised a group of 10 golfers to stay and play on a Sunday/Monday (2 rounds of golf, dinner, B&B). From the warm welcome on arrival throughout our stay we had a great time and the staff were all... Read full review
- heathergZ4842UBTrip Type:CouplesReally great staffSunday, 19th May 2019Really great weekend thanks to this hotel, the staff are very friendly and lovely hotel, The spa was great and the hot tub is very hot , really good value and will definitely come back to stay here... Read full review
Bookable Product Facilities
- Ground floor bedrooms available
- Out of Hours Visits
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- Pets accepted
- WiFi Available
- Special provisions for walkers - Walking guide around Brafferton.
- Walkers Welcome
|2019 (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|
Map & Directions
Leave the A1(M) at jct 59, towards Darlington. Take 1st left turn, hotel at bottom of hill, on the right-hand side.
Public Transport Directions
Closest train station is Darlington.Closest airport is Durham Tees Valley.