Hall Garth Hotel and Country Club is located just off the A1 at junction 59, set within 70 acres of its own parkland, just outside the historic market town of Darlington.
All of our rooms offer comfortable accommodation and free wifi, with some feature rooms in the older part of the main house dating back to the 17thCentury, there is ample free onsite parking.
The hotel has its own Par 73 golf course, on site ‘Stables’ pub, spa/leisure club including an indoor swimming pool together with a steam room, Jacuzzi, sauna, gymnasium and 3 beauty treatment rooms, use of the leisure facilities is included as part of our stay, golf and beauty treatments can be booked to enjoy during your stay.
Hall Garth is an ideal base for exploring the region, north to Northumberland and Durham and south to York and the Yorkshire Dales, with easy access to the motorway, you also benefit from the hotels quite countryside setting.
The extensive grounds, welcoming atmosphere and perfect setting make the Hall Garth Hotel and Country Club a firm favourite for wedding celebrations. It is also the ideal base for business events and in particular, corporate team building events. With many diverse attractions nearby, Hall Garth really offers all the ingredients required for a total escape.
- Arrival Date:
- Mon , 24th Feb 2020
- Departure Date:
- Tues , 25th Feb 2020
- No. of Nights:
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double en suite||£89.00 per room (room only)|
|Family||£169.00 per room (room only)|
|Single en suite||£89.00 per person (room only)|
|Suite||£139.00 per room (room only)|
|Twin en suite bathroom||£89.00 per room (room only)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- 3 AA Stars Hotel
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good301
- thatdayinmayBroxburn, United KingdomTrip Type:BusinessGoing downhillWednesday, 29th January 2020Firstly, i have stayed here many times on business and have also taken my wife there for a few night's in the past. Due to its location and beautiful grounds , it used to be one of my favourites in... Read full review
- Susan DHeywood, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesBirthday breakTuesday, 4th February 2020The hotel is very clean and smells lovely. Our room overlooked the Golf Course so our room was peaceful. Breakfast was delicious and served in the Orangery which was very pleasant. The weather was... Read full review
- Y59WCbenrTrip Type:BusinessWork StayThursday, 13th February 2020I arrived quite late after a days travelling and ordered room service so didn’t really make use of any of the facilities. I stayed in room 3 with the nice 4 poster bed and the room was a great size... Read full review
Bookable Product Facilities
- Ground floor bedrooms available
- Out of Hours Visits
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- Pets accepted
- WiFi Available
- Special provisions for walkers - Walking guide around Brafferton.
- Walkers Welcome
|2020 (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|
Map & Directions
Leave the A1(M) at jct 59, towards Darlington. Take 1st left turn, hotel at bottom of hill, on the right-hand side.
Public Transport Directions
Closest train station is Darlington.Closest airport is Durham Tees Valley.