Hall Garth Hotel and Country Club is located just off the A1 at junction 59, set within 70 acres of its own parkland, just outside the historic market town of Darlington.
All of our rooms offer comfortable accommodation and free wifi, with some feature rooms in the older part of the main house dating back to the 17thCentury, there is ample free onsite parking.
The hotel has its own Par 73 golf course, on site ‘Stables’ pub, spa/leisure club including an indoor swimming pool together with a steam room, Jacuzzi, sauna, gymnasium and 3 beauty treatment rooms, use of the leisure facilities is included as part of our stay, golf and beauty treatments can be booked to enjoy during your stay.
Hall Garth is an ideal base for exploring the region, north to Northumberland and Durham and south to York and the Yorkshire Dales, with easy access to the motorway, you also benefit from the hotels quite countryside setting.
The extensive grounds, welcoming atmosphere and perfect setting make the Hall Garth Hotel and Country Club a firm favourite for wedding celebrations. It is also the ideal base for business events and in particular, corporate team building events. With many diverse attractions nearby, Hall Garth really offers all the ingredients required for a total escape.
- Arrival Date:
- Tues , 23rd July 2019
- Departure Date:
- Wed , 24th July 2019
- No. of Nights:
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double en suite||£89.00 per room (room only)|
|Family||£169.00 per room (room only)|
|Single en suite||£89.00 per person (room only)|
|Suite||£139.00 per room (room only)|
|Twin en suite bathroom||£89.00 per room (room only)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- 3 AA Stars Hotel
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good275
- pippayne88Trip Type:CouplesHall garthSaturday, 13th July 2019Lovely hotel everyone is very friendly food is lovely, spa and pool are also very nice and a bonus to the stay. Would 100% stay again the hotel it’s self needs updating but it’s not important as it’s... Read full review
- Adventure28027312089Middlesbrough, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayPamper day with overnight stay.Saturday, 13th July 2019Stayed here with a friend for the first time and we were not disappointed. The location beautiful, our evening meal was delicious, and an amazing breakfast. Very friendly and helpful staff and we... Read full review
- Sarah WTrip Type:BusinessStay here frequentlyWednesday, 17th July 2019I cannot recommend hall Garth highly enough. I stay here frequently for business but would happily stay for leisure / break away it is the only hotel in the area I keep coming back to! The staff... Read full review
Bookable Product Facilities
- Ground floor bedrooms available
- Out of Hours Visits
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- Pets accepted
- WiFi Available
- Special provisions for walkers - Walking guide around Brafferton.
- Walkers Welcome
|2019 (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|
Map & Directions
Leave the A1(M) at jct 59, towards Darlington. Take 1st left turn, hotel at bottom of hill, on the right-hand side.
Public Transport Directions
Closest train station is Darlington.Closest airport is Durham Tees Valley.