Hall Garth Hotel and Country Club is a stunning period property set within 70 acres of its own parkland, just outside the attractive market town of Darlington. It has its own Par 73 golf course, on site ‘Stables’ pub, spa/leisure club including an indoor swimming pool together with a steam room, Jacuzzi, sauna, gymnasium and 3 beauty treatment rooms. It is easy to see why the Hall Garth Hotel offers every opportunity to relax and enjoy the tranquil countryside setting.
The extensive grounds, welcoming atmosphere and perfect setting make the Hall Garth Hotel and Country Club a firm favourite for wedding celebrations. It is also the ideal base for business events and in particular, corporate team building events. With many diverse attractions nearby, Hall Garth really offers all the ingredients required for a total escape.
- Arrival Date:
- Wed , 27th Mar 2019
- Departure Date:
- Thur , 28th Mar 2019
- No. of Nights:
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double en suite||£89.00 per room (room only)|
|Family||£169.00 per room (room only)|
|Single en suite||£89.00 per person (room only)|
|Suite||£139.00 per room (room only)|
|Twin en suite bathroom||£89.00 per room (room only)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- 3 AA Stars Hotel
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good269
- Happiness59749807978Sunderland, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyFabulous timeThursday, 21st March 2019Was there to celebrate 21 years with my partner along with my sister and her husband, having gone on a deal for room, dinner and breakfast along with wine and chocolates in the room We were offered a... Read full review
- linzm85London, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyFamily stayThursday, 21st March 2019Hotel was friendly and good value. We were travelling with 6 month old- layout of hotel not ideal ( no lift) but staff helpful in saying could leave pram behind reception desk if needed. Room was... Read full review
- steve_buckNewcastle upon Tyne, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesLooking tiredSunday, 24th March 2019We stayed here 2 years ago so returned to take advantage of a good deal for 1 nights bed, breakfast and evening meal The hotel does look like it’s lacking some TLC which is a shame as the grounds are... Read full review
Bookable Product Facilities
- Ground floor bedrooms available
- Out of Hours Visits
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- Pets accepted
- WiFi Available
- Special provisions for walkers - Walking guide around Brafferton.
|2019 (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|
Map & Directions
Leave the A1(M) at jct 59, towards Darlington. Take 1st left turn, hotel at bottom of hill, on the right-hand side.
Public Transport Directions
Closest train station is Darlington.Closest airport is Durham Tees Valley.