Hall Garth Hotel and Country Club is located just off the A1 at junction 59, set within 70 acres of its own parkland, just outside the historic market town of Darlington.
All of our rooms offer comfortable accommodation and free wifi, with some feature rooms in the older part of the main house dating back to the 17thCentury, there is ample free onsite parking.
The hotel has its own Par 73 golf course, on site ‘Stables’ pub, spa/leisure club including an indoor swimming pool together with a steam room, Jacuzzi, sauna, gymnasium and 3 beauty treatment rooms, use of the leisure facilities is included as part of our stay, golf and beauty treatments can be booked to enjoy during your stay.
Hall Garth is an ideal base for exploring the region, north to Northumberland and Durham and south to York and the Yorkshire Dales, with easy access to the motorway, you also benefit from the hotels quite countryside setting.
The extensive grounds, welcoming atmosphere and perfect setting make the Hall Garth Hotel and Country Club a firm favourite for wedding celebrations. It is also the ideal base for business events and in particular, corporate team building events. With many diverse attractions nearby, Hall Garth really offers all the ingredients required for a total escape.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double en suite||£89.00 per room (room only)|
|Family||£169.00 per room (room only)|
|Single en suite||£89.00 per person (room only)|
|Suite||£139.00 per room (room only)|
|Twin en suite bathroom||£89.00 per room (room only)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- 3 AA Stars Hotel
- Regional and Miscellaneous Dark Sky Friendly Durham 2022
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good366
- Neil HTrip Type:BusinessWould stay againWednesday, 20th September 2023I stayed just the one here and was well happy with my stay. Mandy the receptionist was very helpful explaining everything to us the reason why the pool was closed. The hotel is a good location for... Read full review
- FreybonAberdeenshire, United KingdomLoved our stay, would certainly come back!Saturday, 23rd September 2023Really enjoyed our three night stay at the Hall Garth with added bonus that we were able to take our dog. Beautiful surroundings, good sized car park, really nice pool, good food and the breakfast... Read full review
- Ben CGood bar service, poor Restaurant experienceSunday, 24th September 2023First night we stayed we went down to the hub bar for a nice evening meal and a drink to which we were served by Jack on the bar who was great with drinks despite being left on his own at times by... Read full review
Bookable Product Facilities
- Ground floor bedrooms available
- Out of Hours Visits
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- Pets accepted
- WiFi Available
- Special provisions for walkers - Walking guide around Brafferton.
- Walkers Welcome
|2023 (1 Jan 2023 - 31 Dec 2023)|
Map & Directions
Leave the A1(M) at jct 59, towards Darlington. Take 1st left turn, hotel at bottom of hill, on the right-hand side.
Public Transport Directions
Closest train station is Darlington.Closest airport is Durham Tees Valley.