Welcome to Doe Park Caravan Site, our quiet and friendly family run touring park in the heart of beautiful Teesdale in County Durham.Situated on our traditional working farm, between the pretty villages of Cotherstone and Romaldkirk, Doe Park is set in parkland in the grounds of the historic 17th century farmhouse. The touring site is surrounded by farmland, moors, hills and dales and is an ideal base for those looking for a peaceful and relaxing holiday in the stunning countryside of North East England.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Caravan Pitch||£20.00 per pitch (2 people)|
|Also available as:|
|Motor Caravans||£20.00 per pitch (2 people)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- 4 Visit England Stars Touring Park
- Regional and Miscellaneous North East England Tourism Awards - Caravan Holiday Park/Village of the Year Award - Silver 2015
- Regional and Miscellaneous Dark Sky Friendly Durham 2019
- Visit Britain We're Good To Go 2020
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021
|2021 (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|