Whether you are staying overnight or visiting for the day take a little time for you and luxuriate at the tranquil Serenity Spa, the perfect environment to relax and escape the complications of the modern world.The therapeutic and enriching qualities will leave you with a remarkable sense of well-being.
With a 20 metre pool, outdoor hot tubs, a hydrotherapy pool and skilled therapists trained to deliver a variety of therapies and treatments that encourage relaxation - a visit should be a priority.
Hotel guests have access to the Serenity Spa facilities from noon on the day of arrival until noon on their departure date.
- Regional and Miscellaneous Good Spa Guide Luxury 5 Bubble Spa 2017
- Certificate of Excellence 2017
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good40
- DrPolly15Leeds, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayCustom built and beautiful.Monday, 16th October 2017Spent 3 days at the wonderful Seaham Hall and many an hour in Serenity Spa. It was custom built, so the place flows. It exudes class and a calming, relaxing atmosphere. I did not have any treatments... Read full review
- Christine MBrisbane, AustraliaTrip Type:Friends getawayDidn't hit the mark this time aroundWednesday, 11th October 2017This is my 3rd visit to the spa across a 6 year period. The Hall and grounds are absolutely exquisite with lots of well manicured open spaces to stroll around. On this occasion (and others) we took... Read full review
- Hot-Dog-1960Lesbury, United KingdomTotally relaxing dayThursday, 5th October 2017Booked a night in the adjoining fantastic Seaham Hall Hotel and had use of the Spa where we also booked a facial and luxury manicure for my wife and a massage for myself. All treatments were... Read full review
- Access Statement - Please see below
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
|2017 (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017)|
|Monday - Friday||06:30||- 22:00|
|Bank Holiday||06:30||- 22:00|
Map & Directions
From the A19, take the B1404 Seaham. Turn left towards Seaham. At traffic lights go straight over into Lord Byron's Walk. Over the level crossing we are on the right.
Public Transport Directions
From Sunderland - 5 miles. Taxi is best.