Whether you are staying overnight or visiting for the day take a little time for you and luxuriate at the tranquil Serenity Spa, the perfect environment to relax and escape the complications of the modern world.The therapeutic and enriching qualities will leave you with a remarkable sense of well-being.
With a 20 metre pool, outdoor hot tubs, a hydrotherapy pool and skilled therapists trained to deliver a variety of therapies and treatments that encourage relaxation - a visit should be a priority.
Hotel guests have access to the Serenity Spa facilities from noon on the day of arrival until noon on their departure date.
- Regional and Miscellaneous Good Spa Guide Luxury 5 Bubble Spa 2017
- Certificate of Excellence 2017
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good39
- Louise WSheffield, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesWonderful spaSunday, 18th June 2017Visited whilst staying at seaham hall wonderful spa with excellent facilities and lovely professional staff. Read full review
- JujujangglesNewcastle upon Tyne, United KingdomDiscrimination and despicable serviceMonday, 12th June 2017On the 9th of June I called Seaham Hall Spa to make a group booking for 5 people in June. I spoke to Marcus who was polite and friendly and eager to place the booking. I had requested the Mellow... Read full review
- nictanGreat Ayton , North YorkshireTwilight spaFriday, 9th June 2017I was treat to this by a friend so I was looking forward to trying this spa for the first time. I have visited Ragdale Hall in Leicester a few times therefore have a high bench mark. I was... Read full review
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
|2017 (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017)|
|Monday - Friday||06:30||- 22:00|
|Bank Holiday||06:30||- 22:00|
Map & Directions
From the A19, take the B1404 Seaham. Turn left towards Seaham. At traffic lights go straight over into Lord Byron's Walk. Over the level crossing we are on the right.
Public Transport Directions
From Sunderland - 5 miles. Taxi is best.