AboutWhether you are staying overnight or visiting for the day take a little time for you and luxuriate at the tranquil Serenity Spa, the perfect environment to relax and escape the complications of the modern world.The therapeutic and enriching qualities will leave you with a remarkable sense of well-being.
With a 20 metre pool, outdoor hot tubs, a hydrotherapy pool and skilled therapists trained to deliver a variety of therapies and treatments that encourage relaxation - a visit should be a priority.
Hotel guests have access to the Serenity Spa facilities from noon on the day of arrival until noon on their departure date.
- Regional and Miscellaneous Luxury Bubble Spa 2015
- Certificate of Excellence 2016
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good37
- leanne gSunderland, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayA little piece of heavenThursday, 23rd March 2017I was bought a spa package for Christmas, the place is so lovely we went in all the facilities hot tub steam room pool I thourghly enjoyed myself the only draw back for me is I don't like Thai food... Read full review
- katy254NewcastleFeel a little disappointedTuesday, 21st March 2017I've visited The Serenity Spa many times over the years, but my most recent visit was the first in a couple of years, and I left feeling disappointed. Firstly, I'll add the staff are lovely. From... Read full review
- Christopher NTrip Type:CouplesHmmmm! Difficult oneThursday, 16th March 2017Hard to rate this one, the hotel was fantastic, the new rooms are spacious and decorated well. The staff are excellent all throughout, they literally make the place. The most attentive I have... Read full review
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
|2016 (1 Jan 2016 - 31 Dec 2017)|
|Monday - Friday||06:30||- 22:00|
|Bank Holiday||06:30||- 22:00|
Map & Directions
From the A19, take the B1404 Seaham. Turn left towards Seaham. At traffic lights go straight over into Lord Byron's Walk. Over the level crossing we are on the right.
Public Transport Directions
From Sunderland - 5 miles. Taxi is best.