Discover a world of family adventures at Adventure Valley, the North East’s biggest family adventure park.
With over 40 attractions, activities and shows and three huge indoor play and animal zones, whatever the weather Adventure Valley has it covered.
Outdoor Adventures: Explore the Action Creek and Runaway Ranch. Bounce high on the jumping pillows, race friends on the go karts, whoosh down the slide stampede, explore one of the UK’s biggest play forts, pan for gold or try to get a hole in one on the 18hole Adventure Golf Course.
Animal Encounters: Meet the cutest and friendliest of animals in the indoor farmyard and in the paddocks, plus daily scheduled animal activities including pony grooming, rabbit cuddling and more. On weekends and school holidays watch the fabulous Bird-o-Batics flying shows.
Indoor Play@ All weather fun is assured in the 2 huge indoor play zones. Climb, scramble and zoom down the slides in the giant 3 storey play town. Go wild in the Wild West themed soft play area including the Cannon Saloon shoot out.
And to ensure everyone can play there’s Little Play for the under 5s too.
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Child and adult prices (off peak)||£6.95 per ticket type|
|Child and adult prices (Weekends and School Holidays)||£9.75 per ticket type|
|Over 60s (off peak)||£5.95 per ticket type|
|Over 60s (weekends and school holidays)||£8.75 per ticket type|
Off peak is term time Mon-Fri. Mid season: adults and children, £8.95, over 60's, £7.95. Children under 2 free.
- VAQAS VB Attraction
- Visit England Quality Assured Visitor Attraction 2014
- Certificate of Excellence 2016
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good198
- geordie1982Newcastle, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyLots of things to keep the kids entertainedTuesday, 23rd May 2017Decided at the last minute to take our 4 year old here. Generally we avoid places like this during school holidays as it's my idea of hell. However a visit outside of these times is always... Read full review
- PN80Newcastle upon Tyne, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyA great day out - wish I'd found it earlier!Saturday, 20th May 2017My kids are 5, (almost) 3 and 8 months old and every Friday and Saturday night, without fail, my 5 year old little girl asks me the same question: "Daddy... where are we going in the morning... Read full review
- MotherlandNorth East EnglandTrip Type:FamilyParty VenueFriday, 12th May 2017Have been here before but this time was for a kids party. The party host was great with the kids. Had the run of the park after the party which was great. The only drawback was that if both parents... Read full review
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
|2017 (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017)|
|Monday - Sunday||10:00||- 17:00|
|Bank Holiday||10:00||- 17:00|
* We recommend allowing at least 2.5 hours to enjoy the facilities.
Map & Directions