Discover a world of family adventures at Adventure Valley, the North East’s biggest family adventure park.
With over 40 attractions, activities and shows and three huge indoor play and animal zones, whatever the weather Adventure Valley has it covered.
Outdoor Adventures: Explore the Action Creek and Runaway Ranch. Bounce high on the jumping pillows, race friends on the go karts, whoosh down the slide stampede, explore one of the UK’s biggest play forts, pan for gold or try to get a hole in one on the 18hole Adventure Golf Course.
Animal Encounters: Meet the cutest and friendliest of animals in the indoor farmyard and in the paddocks, plus daily scheduled animal activities including pony grooming, rabbit cuddling and more. On weekends and school holidays watch the fabulous Bird-o-Batics flying shows.
Indoor Play@ All weather fun is assured in the 2 huge indoor play zones. Climb, scramble and zoom down the slides in the giant 3 storey play town. Go wild in the Wild West themed soft play area including the Cannon Saloon shoot out.
And to ensure everyone can play there’s Little Play for the under 5s too.
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Child and adult prices (off peak)||£6.95 per ticket type|
|Child and adult prices (Weekends and School Holidays)||£9.75 per ticket type|
|Over 60s (off peak)||£5.95 per ticket type|
|Over 60s (weekends and school holidays)||£8.75 per ticket type|
Off peak is term time Mon-Fri. Mid season: adults and children, £8.95, over 60's, £7.95. Children under 2 free.
- Visit England Quality Assured Visitor Attraction 2017
- Certificate of Excellence 2017
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good200
- durham_larkDurham, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyMixed feelings - expensive and a bit shabbyWednesday, 19th July 2017I wanted to like Adventure Valley but have mixed feelings. On the plus side the inside play areas are great for a rainy day and plenty to keep kids amused. The animals are well cared for and the... Read full review
- Jonny SHartlepool, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyGood morning outSunday, 16th July 2017A pretty well situated site just minutes away from Durham city centre. There's ample to see and do on site including various farm animals, reptiles and the smaller pet type variety. It would be good... Read full review
- Gemma MTrip Type:FamilyGreat day out!Wednesday, 12th July 2017Spent over 4hrs here and still didn't visit every area as there is so much to do. My 3yr old nephew had so much fun and didn't want to leave. His favourite was definitely the soft play area. I... Read full review
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
|2017 (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017)|
|Monday - Sunday||10:00||- 17:00|
|Bank Holiday||10:00||- 17:00|
* We recommend allowing at least 2.5 hours to enjoy the facilities.
Map & Directions