Discover a world of family adventures at Adventure Valley, the North East’s biggest family adventure park.
With over 40 attractions, activities and shows and three huge indoor play and animal zones, whatever the weather Adventure Valley has it covered.
Outdoor Adventures: Explore the Action Creek and Runaway Ranch. Bounce high on the jumping pillows, race friends on the go karts, whoosh down the slide stampede, explore one of the UK’s biggest play forts, pan for gold or try to get a hole in one on the 18hole Adventure Golf Course.
Animal Encounters: Meet the cutest and friendliest of animals in the indoor farmyard and in the paddocks, plus daily scheduled animal activities including pony grooming, rabbit cuddling and more. On weekends and school holidays watch the fabulous Bird-o-Batics flying shows.
Indoor Play@ All weather fun is assured in the 2 huge indoor play zones. Climb, scramble and zoom down the slides in the giant 3 storey play town. Go wild in the Wild West themed soft play area including the Cannon Saloon shoot out.
And to ensure everyone can play there’s Little Play for the under 5s too.
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Child and adult prices (off peak)||£6.95 per ticket type|
|Child and adult prices (Weekends and School Holidays)||£9.75 per ticket type|
|Over 60s (off peak)||£5.95 per ticket type|
|Over 60s (weekends and school holidays)||£8.75 per ticket type|
Off peak is term time Mon-Fri. Mid season: adults and children, £8.95, over 60's, £7.95. Children under 2 free.
- VAQAS VB Attraction
- Visit England Quality Assured Visitor Attraction 2014
- Certificate of Excellence 2016
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good187
- FBM09Durham, United KingdomJust rude staff and overpricedTuesday, 28th March 2017The staff can be so rude here. They charge adults the same price as children. Adults don't play on slides!!!! They have very little customer skills. Read full review
- catleecowanDurham, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyGreat day out but expensiveTuesday, 7th March 2017Great for kids...lots to see and do, playing out if the weather's good, great bird show. Also good indoor play if weather bad! Not fussed on animals, quite old and dirty areas...but I guess animals... Read full review
- fiona316Dundee, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyAMAZING PLACESaturday, 4th March 2017we stopped off here en route to York it was fantastic so much so we had to do same on way back! we all loved it so much. It was really busy but so much room to move around. The shows on throughout... Read full review
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
|2017 (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017)|
|Monday - Sunday||10:00||- 17:00|
|Bank Holiday||10:00||- 17:00|
* We recommend allowing at least 2.5 hours to enjoy the facilities.
Map & Directions