Discover a world of family adventures at Adventure Valley, the North East’s biggest family adventure park.
With over 40 attractions, activities and shows and three huge indoor play and animal zones, whatever the weather Adventure Valley has it covered.
Outdoor Adventures: Explore the Action Creek and Runaway Ranch. Bounce high on the jumping pillows, race friends on the go karts, whoosh down the slide stampede, explore one of the UK’s biggest play forts, pan for gold or try to get a hole in one on the 18hole Adventure Golf Course.
Animal Encounters: Meet the cutest and friendliest of animals in the indoor farmyard and in the paddocks, plus daily scheduled animal activities including pony grooming, rabbit cuddling and more. On weekends and school holidays watch the fabulous Bird-o-Batics flying shows.
Indoor Play@ All weather fun is assured in the 2 huge indoor play zones. Climb, scramble and zoom down the slides in the giant 3 storey play town. Go wild in the Wild West themed soft play area including the Cannon Saloon shoot out.
And to ensure everyone can play there’s Little Play for the under 5s too.
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Child and adult prices (off peak)||£6.95 per ticket type|
|Child and adult prices (Weekends and School Holidays)||£9.75 per ticket type|
|Over 60s (off peak)||£5.95 per ticket type|
|Over 60s (weekends and school holidays)||£8.75 per ticket type|
Off peak is term time Mon-Fri. Mid season: adults and children, £8.95, over 60's, £7.95. Children under 2 free.
- Visit England Quality Assured Visitor Attraction 2017
- Certificate of Excellence 2017
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good204
- Laura DDurham, England, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyGreat facilitiesSaturday, 9th September 2017Great facilities. Love the new under 5s soft play area and makes it more worthwhile visiting. Lots of animals. Have an annual pass Read full review
- TheTraveller044Durham, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyGreat family day outThursday, 7th September 2017Came to Adventure Valley as a day out for our daughters birthday. She loves the place and we think it's not badly priced for a full day out. There's plenty for all the kids to do and the newly opened... Read full review
- MotherlandNorth East EnglandTrip Type:FamilyGreat day outWednesday, 6th September 2017Visited at the end of the 6 weeks holiday and caught some great weather. Book in advance on line for best prices. Plenty to do inside and outside and good value. Nice cafe for food and drink and... Read full review
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
|2017 (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017)|
|Monday - Sunday||10:00||- 17:00|
|Bank Holiday||10:00||- 17:00|
* We recommend allowing at least 2.5 hours to enjoy the facilities.
Map & Directions