Radisson BLU introduces a stylish 1st class, full-service hotel to the city of Durham. Nestling on the banks of the River Wear, the new purpose-built hotel is the perfect choice for business and leisure travellers alike. Ideally located in the heart of the city, close to cultural attractions, shops, Durham Cathedral and the historic market place. Stay with Radisson BLU and experience a unique 'Yes I Can!' spirit and genuine hospitality.
Offering 207 contemporary guest rooms including Standard Rooms, Junior Suites, Business Class Rooms and Presidential Suite. Other facilities include Pace Health Club with swimming pool, steam room, sauna, jacuzzi and gymnasium, Lime House Spa and Collage Restaurant and Grill.
The hotel is within walking distance of Durham Rail Station and has easy access from the A1 motorway. On site car parking is available.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Business Class||from £140.00 to £220.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Family en suite||from £99.00 to £189.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Junior Suites||from £179.00 to £249.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Presidential Suite||from £319.00 to £349.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Standard Accessible||from £99.00 to £189.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Standard Double||from £99.00 to £189.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Standard Twin||from £99.00 to £189.00 per room (breakfast included)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Radisson SAS Durham
- Green Awards Green Tourism Business Scheme - Silver 2015
- Regional and Miscellaneous TasteDurham Highest Quality Assured 2016
- Regional and Miscellaneous TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2015
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good912
- FBM09Durham, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyIncredible staffTuesday, 28th March 2017Easily the politest staff I have ever come across. We stayed for one evening in March and the waiter and restaurant staff (and even chef) went above and beyond to provide me the tastiest gluten free... Read full review
- Susan278Derby, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesSuperb weekend break !Monday, 27th March 2017Have just returned from a lovely 3 night break at the Radisson which gave my husband and I plenty of time to see the city, the stunning castle ,cathedral, bars restaurants and on Saturday night to... Read full review
- PeteNorthWestUKNorth West UKTrip Type:CouplesGood sleep quality, good locationFriday, 24th March 2017Just a 5 minute stroll over the bridge to a good selection of bars and restaurants. So we didn't eat or drink in the hotel. Good nights sleep in a modern hotel with friendly service. Our only... Read full review
- WiFi Available
- Access Statement - Please see below
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - 0
Parking & Transport
- On site parking - Car parking is £7.00 per night for residents.
- Lift - To all floors
- Marketed as green/environmentally friendly - Rezidor Responsible Business Programme
|Open (1 Jan 2016 - 31 Dec 2017)|
Map & Directions
From A1(M), take jct 62, signposted Durham, Consett. Follow A690. At roundabout take 1st exit on to Millburngate. Turn left at traffic lights - Framwellgate Waterside (under shopping centre). Continue straight on, turn left into hotel car park.
Public Transport Directions
Radisson BLU Hotel Durham is located 5 to 10 minutes walk from Durham Railway Station, with direct links to London (under 3 hours) and Edinburgh (2 hours)