Radisson BLU introduces a stylish 1st class, full-service hotel to the city of Durham. Nestling on the banks of the River Wear, the new purpose-built hotel is the perfect choice for business and leisure travellers alike. Ideally located in the heart of the city, close to cultural attractions, shops, Durham Cathedral and the historic market place. Stay with Radisson BLU and experience a unique 'Yes I Can!' spirit and genuine hospitality.
Offering 207 contemporary guest rooms including Standard Rooms, Junior Suites, Business Class Rooms and Presidential Suite. Other facilities include the Pace Health Club and Limehouse Spa with swimming pool, steam room, sauna, jacuzzi and gymnasium, Lime House Spa and Collage Restaurant and Grill.
The hotel is within walking distance of Durham Rail Station and has easy access from the A1 motorway. On site car parking is available.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Business Class||from £140.00 to £220.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Family en suite||from £99.00 to £189.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Junior Suites||from £179.00 to £249.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Presidential Suite||from £319.00 to £349.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Standard Accessible||from £99.00 to £189.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Standard Double||from £99.00 to £189.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Standard Twin||from £99.00 to £189.00 per room (breakfast included)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Radisson SAS Durham
- Green Awards Green Tourism Business Scheme - Silver 2017
- Regional and Miscellaneous TasteDurham Highest Quality Assured 2017
- Regional and Miscellaneous TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2016
- Certificate of Excellence 2017
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good955
- Mradula DTrip Type:CouplesMini break in DurhamWednesday, 21st June 2017My husband and I went to Durham for 4 days and we found the hotel's river and Cathedral view excellent, after paying few pounds extra for the superior upgrade the room was quite big with lots of... Read full review
- Jet012St Andrews, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesGreat Hotel and LocationWednesday, 21st June 2017Really nice smart, bright and airy hotel. Bedrooms are excellent and spacious, comfortable beds. Breakfast caters for everything from healthy options to full English. Staff are attentive and... Read full review
- Jane ALeicestershireTrip Type:Friends getawayGreat weekendTuesday, 20th June 2017We recently stayed here with a group of friends (26 people). The hotel was perfect for our needs and the staff extremely helpful. The rooms were all spacious and comfortable. We had a river facing... Read full review
- WiFi Available
- Access Statement - Please see below
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - 0
Parking & Transport
- On site parking - Car parking is £7.00 per night for residents.
|Open (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017)|
Map & Directions
From A1(M), take jct 62, signposted Durham, Consett. Follow A690. At roundabout take 1st exit on to Millburngate. Turn left at traffic lights - Framwellgate Waterside (under shopping centre). Continue straight on, turn left into hotel car park.
Public Transport Directions
Radisson BLU Hotel Durham is located 5 to 10 minutes walk from Durham Railway Station, with direct links to London (under 3 hours) and Edinburgh (2 hours)