Ramside Hall Hotel, Golf and Spa is set within 350 acres of private grounds near Durham. Formerly the home of the Pemberton family, Ramside Hall Hotel, Golf and Spa was transformed into a hotel in 1963.
The bright and modern spa has a thermal suite with two saunas, two steam rooms and a caldarium.
Embrance you inner mermaid and dip in and out of the five different pools. Treatments are by ESPA, try the Sleep Solution or Thai and Mighty.
- Regional and Miscellaneous Good Spa Guide 5 Bubble Spa 2017
- Certificate of Excellence 2017
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good37
- Jen32BNewcastle, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayVery nice day had by all..very relaxingWednesday, 27th September 2017A group of us came along for a celebration. We went on the £99 Sunday deal involving a two course lunch and 60 min treatment. We arrived at 10am and filled in the forms with a free small glass of... Read full review
- Gwalchmai88Durham, United KingdomBest hotel and spa Experience of all timeMonday, 18th September 2017Went for a spa day today with my partner and mother. From arrival to departure the experience was excellent. I feel so relaxed and the food and staff were exceptional. I think we have a wedding venue... Read full review
- Heather CDurham, United Kingdom21st Birthday Special Celebration RuinedFriday, 15th September 2017I visited the Spa for my daughters 21st birthday, Sunday 3rd September. I paid £400 for Myself, my daughter and 2 friends. Upon arrival I asked if we were were allowed to take photos around the pool... Read full review
* Spa open Mon-Fri, 0600-2200, Sat, Sun, 0730-2130.