Emirates Riverside is a world class sporting and events venue which regularly attracts visitors from all over the world.
On top of our international calendar DCCC also have a full programme of 'must see' domestic cricket.
Prices according to fixtures. Please rin box office to book tickets 0844 499 4466
- Regional and Miscellaneous Visit County Durham Official Partner 2016
- All Areas Accessible to Disabled Visitors
- Facilities for Hearing Impaired Visitors - Loop system in the members lounge.
- Facilities for Visually Impaired Visitors - Commentary for the visually impaired is available at some matches.
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- Ramp / Level Access
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
Parking & Transport
- Parking (charge) - Council operated Pay & Display Car Parks around the ground
- Parking (free)
- On-Site café/restaurant - Austins bar and bistro throughout the year. Pre-booking is essential on weekends.
- Picnic Site
- Delta accepted
- Groups Accepted
- Maestro accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Max group size - 999
- Special group rates - Contact the box office on 0870 389 1991 for details of group rates.
- Visa accepted
- Conference facilities - Facilities available for between 6 - 300 guests
- Family Fun
Tours and Demonstrations
- Guided Tours Available for Groups - Must be pre-booked
- Guided Tours Available for Individuals - Must be pre booked
|2016 (1 Jan 2016 - 31 Dec 2016)|
|Monday - Friday||09:00||- 17:00|
|Saturday - Sunday||Closed|
* Open Monday - Friday 9.00-17.00 during the season. Opening times on matchdays vary according to fixtures. Please see website for details.
Map & Directions
Nearest major road is A1(M). Take the A1(M), leaving at jct 63 and follow the signs for Riverside.
Public Transport Directions
Nearest train station is Chester-le-Street. Riverside is signposted from Chester-le-Street station. Travel Planner - www.traveline.org.uk or www.transportdirect.co.uk