At Dalton Park you can have it all and save up to 50% off high street prices on your favourite brands every day!
From designer labels like Joseph and Radley to high street favourites Next Outlet and Marks and Spencer Outlet, Dalton Park makes shopping affordable for the whole family.
We’ve got everything from stylish home furnishings, sports and outdoor gear and all kinds of gorgeous accessories from luxury handbags to sparkling jewelling and shiny new shoes.
There are over 60 outlet shops to visit, great places to eat and places for the kids to play so you’ll never be short of things to do.
And when you’ve soaked up the atmosphere of our bright and airy mall , there are 55 acres of landscaped parkland to explore with three signposted walks.
So why not treat yourself to a trip to Dalton Park.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good38
- 6tonystNewcastle upon Tyne, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesA success story, if you can find itSaturday, 25th March 2017It seemed an unusual choice of location to site quality shops in a poor area of County Durham, but it has worked very well, justifying recent expansion with more in the planning stage. A marker of... Read full review
- bluesistermiddlesbroughTrip Type:Friends getawaynice shopping tripFriday, 17th March 2017The place is very cold even on a sunny day but the shops are warm and welcoming with a good choice of merchandise. Prices are not bad and the whole place is clean and bright with lots of free parking Read full review
- john fSunderland, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesGood Shopping OutletThursday, 16th March 2017This is a very good shopping outlet with a big variety of shops including M & S. There is plenty of free parking and it's all on one level, ideal if you have a disability. Read full review
- Out of town
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
Children & Infants
- Baby changing facilities
- Childrens Play Area
Parking & Transport
- On site parking - Free parking.
- On-Site café/restaurant - McDonalds, Starbucks, Thorntons, BB's Coffee Shop, Spud U Like, Subway.
- Groups Accepted - Coach drivers loyalty card discounts, offers for groups contact 0191 526 6157
- Cash machines
- Gift vouchers - Valid in majority of stores.
- Lost property
- Public telephone
- Public toilets
- Visitor information - www.thisidurham.com information point.
|2017 (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017)|
|Monday - Friday||10:00||- 19:00|
|Bank Holiday||10:00||- 18:00|
* Sunday trading * Larger stores open for browsing only 10:30 – 1:00 and closed Easter Sunday. Restaurants and cinema open ‘til late
Closed 25 Dec.
Map & Directions
Nearest major road is A19. On the B1285 jct with the A19 (signposted Seaham and Murton), turn to Murton and Dalton Park is on the left. 20 mins south of Newcastle on A19. From A1 take jct 62 or jct 65 and follow signs to A19.
Public Transport Directions
Nearest rail station is Durham Station. Regular bus services from Durham and Sunderland. Please ring traveline 0871 200 2233 to confirm.