At Dalton Park you can have it all and save up to 50% off high street prices on your favourite brands every day!
From designer labels like Joseph and Radley to high street favourites Next Outlet and Marks and Spencer Outlet, Dalton Park makes shopping affordable for the whole family.
We’ve got everything from stylish home furnishings, sports and outdoor gear and all kinds of gorgeous accessories from luxury handbags to sparkling jewelling and shiny new shoes.
There are over 60 outlet shops to visit, great places to eat and places for the kids to play so you’ll never be short of things to do.
And when you’ve soaked up the atmosphere of our bright and airy mall , there are 55 acres of landscaped parkland to explore with three signposted walks.
So why not treat yourself to a trip to Dalton Park.
- Regional and Miscellaneous Visit County Durham Official Partner 2016
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good25
- George BDurham, United KingdomTrip Type:Solo travelShoppingSunday, 25th September 2016If you get the chance try to visit Dalton Park retail outlet. It has quite a few specialist shops and now has restaurants and a cinema. Morrisons are supposedly opening a supermarket which is built... Read full review
- Miter123Durham, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesPlace to beSaturday, 24th September 2016Go here for all sorts now they have the lot kfc and McDonald s spot on and many more foodie places to go Read full review
- boydy73Darlington, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesEasy parking.Thursday, 22nd September 2016Call today 22/9/16 long time since we had been so where very surprised by the excellent changes with the extension. Still lots of parking space and well laid out. Nice to see not many empty units and... Read full review
- Out of town
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
Children & Infants
- Baby changing facilities
- Childrens Play Area
Parking & Transport
- On site parking - Free parking.
- On-Site café/restaurant - McDonalds, Starbucks, Thorntons, BB's Coffee Shop, Spud U Like, Subway.
- Groups Accepted - Coach drivers loyalty card discounts, offers for groups contact 0191 526 6157
- Cash machines
- Gift vouchers - Valid in majority of stores.
- Lost property
- Public telephone
- Public toilets
- Visitor information - www.thisidurham.com information point.
|2016 (1 Jan 2015 - 31 Dec 2016)|
|Monday - Wednesday||10:00||- 18:00|
|Bank Holiday||10:00||- 18:00|
* Closed 25 Dec and Easter Sunday.
Map & Directions
Nearest major road is A19. On the B1285 jct with the A19 (signposted Seaham and Murton), turn to Murton and Dalton Park is on the left. 20 mins south of Newcastle on A19. From A1 take jct 62 or jct 65 and follow signs to A19.
Public Transport Directions
Nearest rail station is Durham Station. Regular bus services from Durham and Sunderland. Please ring traveline 0871 200 2233 to confirm.