At Dalton Park you can have it all and save up to 50% off high street prices on your favourite brands every day!
From designer labels like Joseph and Radley to high street favourites Next Outlet and Marks and Spencer Outlet, Dalton Park makes shopping affordable for the whole family.
We’ve got everything from stylish home furnishings, sports and outdoor gear and all kinds of gorgeous accessories from luxury handbags to sparkling jewelling and shiny new shoes.
There are over 60 outlet shops to visit, great places to eat and places for the kids to play so you’ll never be short of things to do.
And when you’ve soaked up the atmosphere of our bright and airy mall , there are 55 acres of landscaped parkland to explore with three signposted walks.
So why not treat yourself to a trip to Dalton Park.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good36
- Tina HPassing throughThursday, 23rd February 2017Pretty good outlet park nice and clean good shops and friendly staff parking was easy and sat nav postcode provided on web site worked a treat Read full review
- Lee BBishop Auckland, England, United KingdomTrip Type:Solo travelTop Cineworld cinemaMonday, 20th February 2017Have to say this is probably one of the best cinemas I've been to.... normally either go to either Middlesbrough or Boldon. Staff were friendly and welcoming and they directed me to the ticket... Read full review
- Matthew MTrip Type:Friends getawayWent for a wanderSunday, 19th February 2017Good selection of shops and discounts, haven't been for awhile so went to have a look around. Easily spend half a day or so grabbing bargains. Read full review
- Out of town
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
Children & Infants
- Baby changing facilities
- Childrens Play Area
Parking & Transport
- On site parking - Free parking.
- On-Site café/restaurant - McDonalds, Starbucks, Thorntons, BB's Coffee Shop, Spud U Like, Subway.
- Groups Accepted - Coach drivers loyalty card discounts, offers for groups contact 0191 526 6157
- Cash machines
- Gift vouchers - Valid in majority of stores.
- Lost property
- Public telephone
- Public toilets
- Visitor information - www.thisidurham.com information point.
|2017 (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017)|
|Monday - Wednesday||10:00||- 18:00|
|Bank Holiday||10:00||- 18:00|
* Closed 25 Dec and Easter Sunday.
Map & Directions
Nearest major road is A19. On the B1285 jct with the A19 (signposted Seaham and Murton), turn to Murton and Dalton Park is on the left. 20 mins south of Newcastle on A19. From A1 take jct 62 or jct 65 and follow signs to A19.
Public Transport Directions
Nearest rail station is Durham Station. Regular bus services from Durham and Sunderland. Please ring traveline 0871 200 2233 to confirm.