At Dalton Park you can have it all and save up to 50% off high street prices on your favourite brands every day!
From designer labels like Joseph and Radley to high street favourites Next Outlet and Marks and Spencer Outlet, Dalton Park makes shopping affordable for the whole family.
We’ve got everything from stylish home furnishings, sports and outdoor gear and all kinds of gorgeous accessories from luxury handbags to sparkling jewelling and shiny new shoes.
There are over 60 outlet shops to visit, great places to eat and places for the kids to play so you’ll never be short of things to do.
And when you’ve soaked up the atmosphere of our bright and airy mall , there are 55 acres of landscaped parkland to explore with three signposted walks.
So why not treat yourself to a trip to Dalton Park.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good44
- Lynn CDurham, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayPrezzoMonday, 22nd May 2017My friend and I dined here this evening and found this restaurant to be of a very high standard in all aspects. The staff, Veronica and Vic were very friendly and attentive at all times. Our food was... Read full review
- mkla07Wolverhampton, United KingdomTrip Type:Solo travelSmall outlet not yet fully formed.Saturday, 20th May 2017Visited midweek during the afternoon and found outlet to be lacking in star names one gets elsewhere. Good sized Adidas store, M&S and New Balance outlet but little else to shout about. There was a... Read full review
- mrbnethertonLiverpool, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesOKWednesday, 17th May 2017Dalton park is easy to get to,It even even has a sort of covering. There is a good selection of shops with about 85% occupied,we did think that it seemed to be a bit on the quiet side. There is also... Read full review
- Out of town
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
Children & Infants
- Baby changing facilities
- Childrens Play Area
Parking & Transport
- On site parking - Free parking.
- On-Site café/restaurant - McDonalds, Starbucks, Thorntons, BB's Coffee Shop, Spud U Like, Subway.
- Groups Accepted - Coach drivers loyalty card discounts, offers for groups contact 0191 526 6157
- Cash machines
- Gift vouchers - Valid in majority of stores.
- Lost property
- Public telephone
- Public toilets
- Visitor information - www.thisidurham.com information point.
|2017 (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017)|
|Monday - Friday||10:00||- 19:00|
|Bank Holiday||10:00||- 18:00|
* Sunday trading * Larger stores open for browsing only 10:30 – 1:00 and closed Easter Sunday. Restaurants and cinema open ‘til late
Closed 25 Dec.
Map & Directions
Nearest major road is A19. On the B1285 jct with the A19 (signposted Seaham and Murton), turn to Murton and Dalton Park is on the left. 20 mins south of Newcastle on A19. From A1 take jct 62 or jct 65 and follow signs to A19.
Public Transport Directions
Nearest rail station is Durham Station. Regular bus services from Durham and Sunderland. Please ring traveline 0871 200 2233 to confirm.