At Dalton Park you can have it all and save up to 50% off high street prices on your favourite brands every day!
From designer labels like Joseph and Radley to high street favourites Next Outlet and Marks and Spencer Outlet, Dalton Park makes shopping affordable for the whole family.
We’ve got everything from stylish home furnishings, sports and outdoor gear and all kinds of gorgeous accessories from luxury handbags to sparkling jewelling and shiny new shoes.
There are over 60 outlet shops to visit, selling over 200 brands and designer labels, great places to eat and places for the kids to play so you’ll never be short of things to do.
Dalton Park has a great selection of restaurants and food outlets to re-charge or unwind after a full day shopping.
You can also relax at our 7 screen cinema, Cineworld.
So why not treat yourself to a trip to Dalton Park.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good56
- ktoxoktoxoTrip Type:Friends getawayPrezzo Dalton Park highly recommendTuesday, 19th September 2017Kath and Denise enjoyed a Fabulous lunch at Prezzo Dalton Park. The restaurant is lovely inside with a huge wood fired pizza oven and relaxing atmosphere. The manager Mark is a fantastic host... Read full review
- debbied30Sunderland, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawaya gew decent shopsFriday, 15th September 2017if you out and about and got a few hours to browse this is the places,. depends what your after depends how long you'll be there for. There still is a few decent places. plus cafes and now the cinema... Read full review
- jeand1624Trip Type:Friends getawayJust okFriday, 15th September 2017Dalton Park has changed since I was last there. The shops are pretty much the same and despite saying sale some of the items are still quite expensive, especially the shoe shops. There is now a pub... Read full review
- Designated parking provided for guests with disabilities
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
- Wheelchair hire
Children & Infants
- Baby changing facilities
- Childrens Play Area
Parking & Transport
- On site parking - Free parking.
- On-Site café/restaurant - McDonalds, Starbucks, Thorntons, BB's Coffee Shop, Spud U Like, Subway.
- Groups Accepted - Coach drivers loyalty card discounts, offers for groups contact 0191 526 6157
|2017 (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017)|
|Monday - Friday||10:00||- 19:00|
|Bank Holiday||10:00||- 18:00|
* Sunday trading * Larger stores open for browsing only 10:30 – 1:00 and closed Easter Sunday. Restaurants and cinema open ‘til late
Closed 25 Dec.
Map & Directions
Nearest major road is A19. On the B1285 jct with the A19 (signposted Seaham and Murton), turn to Murton and Dalton Park is on the left. 20 mins south of Newcastle on A19. From A1 take jct 62 or jct 65 and follow signs to A19.
Public Transport Directions
Nearest rail station is Durham Station. Regular bus services from Durham and Sunderland. Please ring traveline 0871 200 2233 to confirm.