Fusion cuisine…a melting pot of Far Eastern influence and true Western glamour.
Experience is key: our dishes are inspired by traditional recipes from Thailand, China, Vietnam and India, and infused with a plethora of international and traditional flavours.
Flexibility is core: Zen offers a superb menu from breakfast, lunch and dinner. Mix your dishes or share with friends, go vegetarian or turn up the spice…the choice is yours.
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|2 Course Dinner||from £22.00 to £35.00 average price per head|
|Lunch||from £10.00 to £25.00 average price per head|
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Regional and Miscellaneous TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2013
- Certificate of Excellence 2017
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good336
- Malcolm OPeacehaven, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesOutstandingTuesday, 12th September 2017I used to eat here regularly 3-4 years ago when I stayed at a hotel they owned. Made a nostalgic trip into Durham last week and had dinner here. I love Thai food but the restaurant was and still is... Read full review
- michael cDurham, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesFirst time visitTuesday, 12th September 2017Lovely place, mostly friendly staff & great food. All the boxes ticked in my book. Arrived about 10 minutes belore our booking and told by slightly surly young lady that table wasn't ready and to... Read full review
- PraewaclubTrip Type:Friends getawayMy favourite dish ever!Sunday, 10th September 2017I have been to Zen several times. Sukhothai noodle soup is my favourite dish ever. I have never ever get disappointed when I order. It is worth the money. Food is served in large portion and the... Read full review
- Access Statement - Please see below
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age)
Parking & Transport
- Off site parking - Street parking free after 6pm.
|2016 (1 Jan 2016 - 31 Dec 2017)|
|Monday - Sunday||11:30||- 23:00|
|Bank Holiday||11:30||- 23:00|
* Closed Christmas Day
Map & Directions
Zen is in Durham City on Court Lane, next to the Law Courts. From the A1(M) take the A690 and head into Durham City centre. At the roundabout with the Prince Bishops Shopping Centre take the first left onto New Elvet. At the Royal County Hotel turn left. Follow this road to your first right into Court Lane. Zen is less than 100 yards away.