In a quiet cul-de-sac approximately 2 miles from Durham City, the accommodation is within easy reach of the North East's tourist attractions. Within 2 minutes drive from the A1(M) it is well placed for exploring the North East coastline, the Tees and Wear Valleys as well as Beamish Museum.
A centrally heated ground floor apartment with its own entrance, it is well equipped and carpeted throughout. The ground floor bedroom (bed-sitting room) has a double bed, wardrobe, dressing table and colour TV. There is a folding dining table and 3 carver chairs. The shower room is fitted with wash basin, WC and electric shower. The kitchen is well-equipped, with ample storage space. A fridge with small freezer compartment is provided. A microwave is available.
Gardens at the side of the house is available for guests' use. Parking is available on the drive at the front of the house.
Prices which are inclusive cover heating and lighting (there are no meters). Bed linen, towels and tea-towels are provided free of charge.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|62 Wantage Road||from £195.00 to £205.00 per unit per week|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- 2 Visit England Stars Self Catering
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good1
- ecsmith91Cambridge, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayGreat price, lovely owners, everything you need.Monday, 16th November 2015Chose this venue after a late invitation to a wedding. Far cheaper than hotel alternatives, and offers more in terms of facilities (own kitchen etc). Price was incredible considering we stayed over... Read full review
- WiFi Available
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - 0
Parking & Transport
- Car parking
- Special provisions for cyclists
- Special provisions for walkers
|2017 (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017)|
Map & Directions
Leave A1(M) at Sunderland intersection. Follow sign for Belmont Carrville on A690, Sunderland road.
Public Transport Directions
From Durham - 2.4 miles. From railway station walk to bus station. From station take bus to Carrville (Travellers Rest - Broomside Lane).