Hotel Indigo is all about combining authentic local experiences, modern design and intimate service with the peace of mind and consistency of staying with one of the world’s largest hotel groups (IHG®).
Hotel Indigo Newcastle is a four-star boutique hotel in the heart of the city, heavily influenced by its location within the historic Grainger Town area. The hotel is situated less than a five minute walk from Newcastle Central Train Station, with the following key features:
- 148 individually styled guest rooms
- Spacious bathrooms, rainfall showers and luxury Aveda toiletries
- Complimentary mini-fridges, replenished each day
- High speed Wi-Fi access throughout the hotel
- 100 on-site car parking spaces
The hotel also features an on-site Marco Pierre White Steakhouse Bar & Grill restaurant, which is proving to be one of the city’s most popular eateries. The restaurant can cater up to 100 guests, with semi-private dining for numbers of up to 50. It offers its customers an ultra-modern dining experience, with the menu boasting a range of tastes, textures and flavours and an incredible wine list. Alternatively, the contemporary Grainger Lounge is open for lunch, afternoon tea and light evening dinners - the perfect place to unwind in comfortable surroundings.
Find out more:
T: +44 (0)191 300 9222
- 4 AA Stars
- Regional and Miscellaneous North East England Tourism Awards - Hotel of the Year Award – Gold 2013
|2022 (1 Jan 2022 - 31 Dec 2022)|