Now a VisitEngland accredited attraction, Hardwick Park is a great place to visit. Stroll through the historic parkland admiring the natural beauty of the lake, woodland and wildlife.
No visit would be complete withouth calling in to our visitor centre and cafe.
Open from 0700-dusk. Visitor Centre open 1000-1600 daily.
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
Parking charges: up to 2 hours - £2.00, over 2 hours - £3.00, Season Ticket - £75.00.
- Visit England Quality Assured Visitor Attraction 2017
- Regional and Miscellaneous TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2016
- Certificate of Excellence 2017
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good111
- olibotDurham, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesA good walkMonday, 17th July 2017Even though the weather wasn't great - it was still a good walk with the dog. Some interesting things to look at as well. Read full review
- jenanddave_10middlesbroughTrip Type:Friends getawayLovely morningSunday, 16th July 2017Met a few friends here as one was bringing her 2 young children. Was perfect for them, feeding the ducks while we enjoyed a scenic peaceful walk. I had a piece of quiche in the cafe which was... Read full review
- kerryjaycCounty Kildare, IrelandTrip Type:FamilyBeautiful scenic place for a jog/walkMonday, 10th July 2017Beautiful place to walk/jog/picnic. 3pound to park the car for the day. Childrens play area at the entrance beside the café and museum. Lots of dog walkers about. Great place on a sunny afternoon. Read full review
- Access Statement - Please see below
Parking & Transport
- Parking (charge)
- Dogs Accepted - Must be on a lead.
|Hardwick Park (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017)|
|Monday - Sunday||07:00||- 18:00|
|Bank Holiday||07:00||- 18:00|
* Park open all year, daily 0700-1800; Visitor Centre open 1000-1600. Visitor Centre and Cafe open throughout the festive season. Closed Christmas Day and New Years Day. Cafe open to 6pm Summer.
Map & Directions
Hardwick Park is near Sedgefield on the A177 Durham to Stockton road. 2 miles from A1(M)J60. Ample parking on site with coach and accessible parking bays (please note pay and display charges apply at all times).
Public Transport Directions
Nearest bus stop is on Sedgefield high street which is a mile walk to Hardwick Park. Call Traveline on 0871 200 2233 for further details.