Now a VisitEngland accredited attraction, Hardwick Park is a great place to visit. Stroll through the historic parkland admiring the natural beauty of the lake, woodland and wildlife.
No visit would be complete withouth calling in to our visitor centre and cafe.
Open from 0700-dusk. Visitor Centre open 1000-1600 daily.
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
Parking charges: up to 2 hours - £2.00, over 2 hours - £3.00, Season Ticket - £75.00.
- Visit England Quality Assured Visitor Attraction 2017
- Regional and Miscellaneous TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2016
- Certificate of Excellence 2017
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good112
- Kirky99Newcastle upon Tyne, United KingdomNice park,expensive barThursday, 7th September 2017A small party of friends visited Hardwick Park on the day if Sedgefield Show. The weather was a bit "hit and miss" but we walked round the grounds prior to a round of drinks in the Hall bar. The... Read full review
- biglad1986Durham, United KingdomLots to doWednesday, 6th September 2017Use this park quite regular and it's clean enough and well maintained the kids seem to enjoy every time we go and the dog is allways worn out good portion of food for ducks for the price and £3 full... Read full review
- Paul MKnaresborough, England, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawaygreat walks and wildlifeMonday, 4th September 2017beautiful location and wildlife ..nice cafe and stately home.really good for dogwalkers.the walk around the lake is ace Read full review
- Access Statement - Please see below
Parking & Transport
- Parking (charge)
- Dogs Accepted - Must be on a lead.
|Hardwick Park (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017)|
|Monday - Sunday||07:00||- 18:00|
|Bank Holiday||07:00||- 18:00|
* Park open all year, daily 0700-1800; Visitor Centre open 1000-1600. Visitor Centre and Cafe open throughout the festive season. Closed Christmas Day and New Years Day. Cafe open to 6pm Summer.
Map & Directions
Hardwick Park is near Sedgefield on the A177 Durham to Stockton road. 2 miles from A1(M)J60. Ample parking on site with coach and accessible parking bays (please note pay and display charges apply at all times).
Public Transport Directions
Nearest bus stop is on Sedgefield high street which is a mile walk to Hardwick Park. Call Traveline on 0871 200 2233 for further details.