Now a VisitEngland accredited attraction, Hardwick Park is a great place to visit. Stroll through the historic parkland admiring the natural beauty of the lake, woodland and wildlife.
No visit would be complete withouth calling in to our visitor centre and cafe.
Open from 0700-dusk. Visitor Centre open 1000-1600 daily.
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
Parking charges: up to 2 hours - £2.00, over 2 hours - £3.00, Season Ticket - £75.00.
- VAQAS VB Attraction
- Regional and Miscellaneous TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2017
- Visit England Quality Assured Visitor Attraction 2017
- Certificate of Excellence 2017
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good113
- UKGHMUKTrip Type:CouplesLovely park and lakeSunday, 15th October 2017Lovely park and lake adjacent to the Hardwick Hall Hotel. Very pleasant walk and cycle path around the park grounds and lake. Some interesting statues and old ruins to be seen. Read full review
- Aflac92Durham, United KingdomAlways fantasticWednesday, 11th October 2017I am fortunate enough to live 5 minutes drive away from this park and visit very regularly. The park is well maintained and lovely and relaxing to walk around. Can’t recommend it enough! Read full review
- Lauren ATrip Type:FamilyTrip out with kidsTuesday, 26th September 2017Kids loved gruffolo trail and was a pleasant walk out for adults. Reasonably priced aswell and lots of areas to have a picnic. Read full review
- Access Statement - Please see below
Parking & Transport
- Parking (charge)
- Dogs Accepted - Must be on a lead.
|Hardwick Park (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017)|
|Monday - Sunday||07:00||- 18:00|
|Bank Holiday||07:00||- 18:00|
* Park open all year, daily 0700-1800; Visitor Centre open 1000-1600. Visitor Centre and Cafe open throughout the festive season. Closed Christmas Day and New Years Day. Cafe open to 6pm Summer.
Map & Directions
Hardwick Park is near Sedgefield on the A177 Durham to Stockton road. 2 miles from A1(M)J60. Ample parking on site with coach and accessible parking bays (please note pay and display charges apply at all times).
Public Transport Directions
Nearest bus stop is on Sedgefield high street which is a mile walk to Hardwick Park. Call Traveline on 0871 200 2233 for further details.