AboutNow a VisitEngland accredited attraction, Hardwick Park is a great place to visit. Stroll through the historic parkland admiring the natural beauty of the lake, woodland and wildlife.
No visit would be complete withouth calling in to our visitor centre and cafe.
Open from 0700-dusk. Visitor Centre open 1000-1600 daily.
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
Parking charges: up to 2 hours - £2.00, over 2 hours - £3.00, Season Ticket - £75.00.
- VAQAS VB Attraction
- Visit England Quality Assured Visitor Attraction 2014
- Regional and Miscellaneous TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2016
- Certificate of Excellence 2016
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good101
- Jodie BYork, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyFirst time visitingMonday, 27th March 2017It was our first time visiting the park today after recommendations from friends! We thoroughly enjoyed it! We arrived at about half 3 and called into the cafe to feed our little boy. Staff were... Read full review
- Lovell CTrip Type:CouplesNice mealMonday, 27th March 2017Arrived impromptu and was greeted with a cheery smile. There was a table available straightaway and the service was prompt. All the staff were pleasant and had time to chat Fish and chips... Read full review
- boydy73Darlington, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesPeacefulSunday, 26th March 2017Peaceful walk round this lovely park. Clean, well kept, so many paths to follow and different things to look at. Great place for children play areas, grass for running and playing and some... Read full review
- Access Statement - Please see below
Parking & Transport
- Parking (charge)
- Dogs Accepted - Must be on a lead.
|Hardwick Park (1 Jan 2016 - 31 Dec 2017)|
|Monday - Sunday||07:00||- 18:00|
|Bank Holiday||07:00||- 18:00|
* Park open all year, daily 0700-1800; Visitor Centre open 1000-1600. Visitor Centre and Cafe open throughout the festive season. Closed Christmas Day and New Years Day. Cafe open to 6pm Summer.
Map & Directions
Hardwick Park is near Sedgefield on the A177 Durham to Stockton road. 2 miles from A1(M)J60. Ample parking on site with coach and accessible parking bays (please note pay and display charges apply at all times).
Public Transport Directions
Nearest bus stop is on Sedgefield high street which is a mile walk to Hardwick Park. Call Traveline on 0871 200 2233 for further details.