AboutNow a VisitEngland accredited attraction, Hardwick Park is a great place to visit. Stroll through the historic parkland admiring the natural beauty of the lake, woodland and wildlife.
No visit would be complete withouth calling in to our visitor centre and cafe.
Open from 0700-dusk. Visitor Centre open 1000-1600 daily.
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
Parking charges: up to 2 hours - £2.00, over 2 hours - £3.00, Season Ticket - £75.00.
- VAQAS VB Attraction
- Visit England Quality Assured Visitor Attraction 2014
- Regional and Miscellaneous TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2016
- Certificate of Excellence 2016
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good96
- 19jcb66Newcastle upon Tyne, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesNice walk aroundSunday, 19th February 2017Lovely setting adjacent to Hardwick hall, with plenty of wildlife and lake etc to enjoy. Nice supplement to the hotel stay but doubt I would visit as a stand alone trip. Read full review
- djboroMiddlesbroughTrip Type:Familytoddlers trails wild things at hardwick parkSaturday, 18th February 2017visited park on a saturday morning.... first thing..... car parking is £3 for 2hrs plus facilities are clean.... cafe toliets... all wheel chair friendly...... a tip save parking cost and park at... Read full review
- kaede17Darlington, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesLovely walkSaturday, 18th February 2017Love visiting here, such a lovely walk with beautiful scenery and statutes/sculptures. A little park for kids and also a cafe. Great for walking the dogs or just a little stroll. Read full review
- Access Statement - Please see below
Parking & Transport
- Parking (charge)
- Dogs Accepted - Must be on a lead.
|Hardwick Park (1 Jan 2016 - 31 Dec 2017)|
|Monday - Sunday||07:00||- 18:00|
|Bank Holiday||07:00||- 18:00|
* Park open all year, daily 0700-1800; Visitor Centre open 1000-1600. Visitor Centre and Cafe open throughout the festive season. Closed Christmas Day and New Years Day. Cafe open to 6pm Summer.
Map & Directions
Hardwick Park is near Sedgefield on the A177 Durham to Stockton road. 2 miles from A1(M)J60. Ample parking on site with coach and accessible parking bays (please note pay and display charges apply at all times).
Public Transport Directions
Nearest bus stop is on Sedgefield high street which is a mile walk to Hardwick Park. Call Traveline on 0871 200 2233 for further details.