AboutNow a VisitEngland accredited attraction, Hardwick Park is a great place to visit. Stroll through the historic parkland admiring the natural beauty of the lake, woodland and wildlife.
No visit would be complete withouth calling in to our visitor centre and cafe.
Open from 0700-dusk. Visitor Centre open 1000-1600 daily.
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
Parking charges: up to 2 hours - £2.00, over 2 hours - £3.00, Season Ticket - £75.00.
- VAQAS VB Attraction
- Visit England Quality Assured Visitor Attraction 2014
- Regional and Miscellaneous TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2016
- Certificate of Excellence 2016
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good94
- 564lesandpamDarlington, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayJanuary visitWednesday, 18th January 2017The park still arrracts good visitor numbers in January and so enjoyable to visit and walk around the Sepentine and big lake observing all the bird life. The white architectural furnishings is away... Read full review
- Lisa TTrip Type:Friends getawayLovely walksFriday, 13th January 2017Lovely place to stroll around with the dogs as always plenty to see but would love to see more off lead areas for dogs prior to the 6pm 'dogs OK off lead' time. Always enjoy our visits but really do... Read full review
- michael gWashington, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesWalk around lakeWednesday, 11th January 2017You can pay for the car park £2 - or save money and use Hardwick Hall Hotel and put this towards a drink after the walk as you can access the park from the hotel grounds. We walk over from Bishop... Read full review
- Access Statement - Please see below
Parking & Transport
- Parking (charge)
- Dogs Accepted - Must be on a lead.
|Hardwick Park (1 Jan 2016 - 31 Dec 2017)|
|Monday - Sunday||07:00||- 18:00|
|Bank Holiday||07:00||- 18:00|
* Park open all year, daily 0700-1800; Visitor Centre open 1000-1600. Visitor Centre and Cafe open throughout the festive season. Closed Christmas Day and New Years Day. Cafe open to 6pm Summer.
Map & Directions
Hardwick Park is near Sedgefield on the A177 Durham to Stockton road. 2 miles from A1(M)J60. Ample parking on site with coach and accessible parking bays (please note pay and display charges apply at all times).
Public Transport Directions
Nearest bus stop is on Sedgefield high street which is a mile walk to Hardwick Park. Call Traveline on 0871 200 2233 for further details.