AboutNow a VisitEngland accredited attraction, Hardwick Park is a great place to visit. Stroll through the historic parkland admiring the natural beauty of the lake, woodland and wildlife.
No visit would be complete withouth calling in to our visitor centre and cafe.
Open from 0700-dusk. Visitor Centre open 1000-1600 daily.
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
Parking charges: up to 2 hours - £2.00, over 2 hours - £3.00, Season Ticket - £75.00.
- VAQAS VB Attraction
- Visit England Quality Assured Visitor Attraction 2014
- Regional and Miscellaneous TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2016
- Regional and Miscellaneous Visit County Durham Official Partner 2016
- Certificate of Excellence 2016
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good88
- Marion MDurham, England, United KingdomBeautiful country parkTuesday, 18th October 2016This place is really gorgeous. You can walk right around the lake while enjoying the countryside and watching the many and varied birds. It is great for kids and there is lots of open space for them... Read full review
- EleanorMetcalfe2003Sedgefield, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayGreat to visit with friendsFriday, 30th September 2016I love coming with my friends in the summer. Great outdoor visit for families with lots to do. Definitely worth visiting. Also lots of Pokéstips and some rare Pokemon 🐝 Read full review
- Eyepye-7EnglandTrip Type:FamilyFabulousTuesday, 13th September 2016A beautiful park where we spent a lovely afternoon with family feeding the ducks and admiring the fabulous views. Nice cafe where we had lunch and a nice play park for the little people. Read full review
- In countryside
- Outdoor Attraction
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- Ramp / Level Access
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- Parking (charge)
- On-Site café/restaurant
- Picnic Site
- Delta accepted
- Maestro accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Visa accepted
- Dogs Accepted - Must be on a lead.
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
|Hardwick Park (1 Jan 2016 - 31 Dec 2016)|
|Monday - Sunday||07:00||- 18:00|
|Bank Holiday||07:00||- 18:00|
* Park open all year, daily 0700-1800; Visitor Centre open 1000-1600. Visitor Centre and Cafe open throughout the festive season. Closed Christmas Day and New Years Day. Cafe open to 6pm Summer.
Map & Directions
Hardwick Park is near Sedgefield on the A177 Durham to Stockton road. 2 miles from A1(M)J60. Ample parking on site with coach and accessible parking bays (please note pay and display charges apply at all times).
Public Transport Directions
Nearest bus stop is on Sedgefield high street which is a mile walk to Hardwick Park. Call Traveline on 0871 200 2233 for further details.
ACCESS TO PUBLIC AREAS (Displays, exhibits, rides etc)
CAFETERIA / RESTAURANT
This information is self-assessed; therefore we accept no liability for its accuracy. Please contact the venue for further information.