Located in the city centre, Jurys Inn is one of the most convenient hotels in Newcastle - perfectly placed to enjoy all the city has to offer. Just a short walk from Newcastle Central Station, our Newcastle hotel offers easy access to transport links in and around the city. With Newcastle's Discovery Museum only a six minute walk away, and the Centre for Life just two minutes away. An easy walk takes you up to the Intu Eldon Square Shopping Centre or The Gate complex. Jurys Inn Newcastle is a prime base for an action-packed day out or a weekend city break
Jurys Inns offer great value, stylish and comfortable 4-star accommodation in the very best city centre locations throughout the UK. Staying at a Jurys Inn, you’ll be right in the heart of the city, with great sightseeing, shopping, cultural attractions and nightlife; all on your doorstep!
All bedrooms at Jurys Inn Newcastle can accommodate up to 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children sharing and include large comfortable bed and spacious bathroom as well as free high speed Wi-Fi, flat-screen TV, in-room telephone, hairdryer and tea & coffee refreshments and extra pillows on request.
Jurys Inn Newcastle offers a range of dining options. We serve the full Kitchen Restaurant menu from noon until 10pm and offer a night service menu from 1-pm – 7am. Breakfast is served from 7am until 10am and has something for everyone. We take pride in our all-inclusive breakfast buffet and trained staff for allergens. We serve Costa Coffee in our cosy bar all day, so take a moment to relax during your stay with us.
For guests requiring a meeting room, Jurys Inn Newcastle boasts 9 Dedicated Meeting rooms, which can accommodate up to 80 delegates. Our Conference Co-ordinator is always on hand to offer all business support services, exceed your requirements and ensure your conference runs smoothly.
Public parking is available close to the hotel. A fee applies.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Accredited Hotel Visit England Accredited Hotel
- Green Awards Green Tourism Business Scheme - Gold 2011
- Regional and Miscellaneous Tourism Awards 2010 - Silver 2010
- Regional and Miscellaneous North East England Tourism Awards - Large Hotel of the Year Award - Bronze 2012
- Regional and Miscellaneous North East England Tourism Awards - Large Hotel of the Year Award - Silver 2013
- Regional and Miscellaneous North East England Tourism Awards - Large Hotel of the Year - Highly Commended 2014
Bookable Product Facilities
- Colour television in all bedrooms
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Modem point in all bedrooms
- Non smoking rooms available
- Radio in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Telephone in all bedrooms
- Cater for vegetarians
- Groups: Coach Group Coffee/Meal Stop
- Serve breakfast - 07:00-10:30 Mon-Fri, 07:00-12:00 Sat-Sun.
- Serve evening meal - 18:00-21:45.
- Serve lunch - 12 noon-10:00pm (bar food). After 10pm, only cold sandwiches
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - 0
- Cot - 1
- Hindi spoken
- Polish spoken
Parking & Transport
- Coach Drop Off / Pick Up Point
- Coach Parking Offsite
- Off site parking - Times Square multi storey.
- American Express accepted
- Delta accepted
- Diners Club accepted
- Euros accepted
- Maestro accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Sterling Travellers Cheques accepted
- Visa accepted
- 24 hr return laundry service
- Accept coach parties
- Business facilities (eg. Fax/ modem)
- Central heating throughout
- Conference facilities
- Currency exchange service
- Ironing facilities
- Night porter
- Pets accepted - Only registered guide dogs.
- Public telephone
- Welcome single sex groups, eg stag/hen parties
- In town/city centre
- Non smoking establishment
- Aim to attract conferences and business meetings
|Open New Year|
|Jurys Inn Newcastle (1 Jan 2022 - 31 Dec 2023)|
* Closing 12pm on the 24th December 2008 -
Re-opening 12pm on the 27th December 2008
Map & Directions
From A1 North - take A167 to Ponteland Rd, straight to A167, on Pilgrim St roundabout, continue straight A186. Bear left to Neville St, pass Central Station. After Centre For Life turn left to Marlborough Cresent, turn right to Scotswood Rd, left into hotel plaza. South - take A184, continue straight to A189. After crossing Redheugh Bridge, turn right before 1st traffic lights to Churchill St. Turn right to Scotswood Rd, follow road round to right. After traffic lights turn left to hotel plaza.
Public Transport Directions
From Newcastle Central StationOut of the main entrance, turn left walk up to Centre For Life, cross through plaza at the Life Centre, across traffic lights, follow signed board.