Tel: +44 08719 846136
Cathedral or castle? The choice is yours when you stay at our Durham hotel. The city’s UNESCO world heritage sites are just a short walk from your bedroom.
Our hotel is the perfect spot for the Oriental Museum, families visiting the university or as a base to explore the city’s many historic cobbled streets, with their colourful shops, restaurants and bars.
Guests can enjoy a wide variety of food and drink choices within easy walking distance from this hotel. All rooms feature a comfy king size bed with four plump pillows and a cosy duvet.
Guests should be aware that the rooms at this hotel are located in two separate buildings that are approximately 160ft apart. The hotel reception and check in are located in the main hotel building on Station Lane.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Disabled Double En-Suite||from £19.00 to £150.00 per room (room only)|
|Double En-Suite||from £19.00 to £150.00 per room (room only)|
|Family Room (Sleeps 2 Adults + 2 Children or 3 Adu||from £19.00 to £150.00 per room (room only)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Budget Hotel Visit England Budget Hotel
- Certificate of Excellence 2017
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good204
- lysbeth sHereford, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyFamily RoomSunday, 15th October 2017Very reasonably priced, very spacious, quiet and comfortable beds. Large bathroom, bath and shower and plenty of towels all very clean. Added bonus plenty of free parking! I was pleasantly surprised... Read full review
- YorkshireDeuceYorkshireTrip Type:CouplesTRAVELODGE DURHAMSunday, 15th October 2017We stayed in what appeared to be recently updated room. There is no restaurant but that was no problem because in the adjacent building (part of the old railway station) was the SAMBUCA... Read full review
- INSANITY1MIDDLESBROUGHTrip Type:CouplesNo complaints!Tuesday, 10th October 2017We stayed at the Travel Lodge whilst visiting Durham City and was certainly surprised by the establishment. Situated around a ten minute walk from the city, the hotel was convenient. The room was... Read full review
- WiFi Available
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - 0
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
Bookable Product Facilities
- Ground floor bedrooms available
- Accept coach parties
- Pets accepted - £20.00 per dog per stay. Maximum of 2 dogs per room.
|2017 (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017)|