Aarondale Guest House is a quiet, family run budget B&B in Seaton Carew, the seaside resort of Hartlepool. Offering a warm welcome whether you are travelling on business or pleasure. There are 18 bedrooms, 14 of which have ensuite facilities. With the hustle and bustle of the seafront and promenade and its shops, bars and restaurants only a 500 metre stroll away, the Aarondale Guest House is ideally placed for a quiet, relaxing wind down after a day's work or pleasure. With a large free car park with CCTV you know your car is safe too. Free super fast WiFi is available in all areas.
There are some fantastic nearby facilities including newly laid public tennis courts (free racket hire available), crazy golf and a superb sandy beach. Close by is the National Museum of the Royal Navy Hartlepool, Hartlepool and Middlesbrough football clubs and RSPB Saltholme nature reserve. Truly something for all!
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Attic single room shared bathroom||£22.00 per room (room only)|
|Double En-suite||£46.20 per room (room only)|
|Family En-suite||£58.60 per room (room only)|
|Single En-Suite||£29.40 per room (room only)|
|Standard single room shared bathroom||£25.20 per room (room only)|
|Twin En-Suite||£46.20 per room (room only)|
*Prices start from as little as £22 a room when booked direct with us at www.aarondalehotel.co.uk. Superb cooked breakfast with toast and cereal, juice and hot beverages for only an extra £4 per person. All rooms have TV, free WiFi, coffee and tea making facilities.
Bookable Product Facilities
- Colour television in all bedrooms
- Ground floor bedrooms available - A family triple ensuite and a twin ensuite are available on the ground floor.
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Cater for vegetarians
- Serve breakfast
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age)
- Children's videos/DVDs Available
- Food/Bottle Warming Available
- Access to golf course - Seaton Carew has a splendid links course just off the beach.
- Fishing - Sea fishing is popular from the nearby beach.
- Tennis court - Free Sport England tennis courts a short walk away. Free racquet and balls hire!
Parking & Transport
- Car parking - Free large car park at front of property with CCTV
- Coach Parking Onsite - Large car park to front of Guest house
- Off site parking
- On site parking
- Business facilities (eg. Fax/ modem) - Free superfast WiFi throughout
- Central heating throughout
- Garden/patio for guests use - Guest may use the patio area at breakfast times
- Ironing facilities
- Number of Shared Bathrooms - One shared bathroom for our 4 non ensuite rooms
- Separate guests' lounge
- Non smoking establishment
- WiFi Available - Superfast virgin cable broadband
- Cyclists Welcome
- Special provisions for cyclists - Secure storage for cycles.
- Walkers Welcome
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
Map & Directions
Easily accessed off the A19. Just head for the centre of Seaton Carew. We are situated on Station Lane which leads straight to Seaton Carew sea front.
Public Transport Directions
Just up the road from Seaton Carew Railway Station. Taxi and regular bus services available .