PLAYHOUSE Whitley Bay
Tyne and Wear
Tel: 0191 643 2643
AboutPLAYHOUSE Whitley Bay offers a wide range of entertainment, including comedy, dance, drama, musicals and concerts.
- All Areas Accessible to Disabled Visitors
- Facilities for Hearing Impaired Visitors - BCL induction loop system.
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- Ramp / Level Access
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
Parking & Transport
- Car parking
- Delta accepted
- Groups Accepted - Essential to prebook.
- Maestro accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Min group size - 10
- Solo accepted
- Visa accepted
- Conference facilities
- Event Venue - 1
- Indoor Attraction
- Family Fun
- Marketed Towards Children
- Marketed Towards Families - 1
- Marketed Towards Senior Citizens - 1
- Marketed Towards Students / Youth
Tours and Demonstrations
- Educational Visits Accepted
- Guided Tours Available for Groups
Map & Directions
Nearest major road is A193. Take A193 into Whitley Bay. At the T-junction turn right, then left at the next set of traffic lights, follow the one way system along Park Road and you will see the PLAYHOUSE on your left.
Public Transport Directions
Nearest station is Monkseaton Metro Station. Leave station and turn left to the end of Norham Road. Turn right and walk down Marine Road for 15 minutes and you will see the Playhouse on your right.