As a member of both the Institute of Tourist Guiding and the Guild of Registered Tourist Guides, I aim to make your visit memorable and enjoyable and can offer the following services:
- Personalised guiding services, catering for groups and individuals
- Itinerary Planning Conference and Incentive Groups
- Familiarisation Trips
- Walking Tours
- Coach Tours
I am a qualified Blue Badge Guide, and have lived and worked in the North East of England for over ten years. I am keen to share my knowledge and enthusiasm for the region with visitors, both individuals and groups.
With a background in Tourism, and many years Customer Care experience, I am also a qualified Adult Education Teacher and an Accredited Trainer for the National Customer Service Initiative 'Welcome to Excellence' programme, so I aim to give a high level of customer care to all visitors.
Guided tours are available for groups of any size, and town and countryside walking tours for smaller groups.
Let me show you the hidden treasures of the North East of England, as well as the better known places, and of course the UNESCO World Heritage Sites of Durham Cathedral and Castle and Hadrian's Wall.
My special areas of interest are:
- Country Houses and Gardens
- Town and Countryside Walks
- Local Food and Traditions
- TV and Film Locations
- Hadrian's Wall
- Northumberland Coast and Castles
- School and College groups
I welcome enquiries from individuals, small and large groups, school and college groups and tour operators. For a friendly, professional service, please contact me to discuss your needs.
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021
Tours and Demonstrations
- Guided Tours Available for Groups
- Guided Tours Available for Individuals
|2022 (1 Jan 2022 - 31 Dec 2022)|
* All year round Blue Badge Tourist Guiding Service. Tour arrangements to client’s requirements.